Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Mase of Base Footy '15

Super rugny kicking off tonight, I'm a degen so in on the first game!

The Crusader forwards are going to obliterate the Rebels pack, it's a total mismatch apart from Higginbotham for the Melbournians. Scrums are going to be a joke the 'saders should be earning some free penalties there even against their feed.

I don't feel there's a huge gulf in class in the backs however (maybe!). Rebels look okay in the backs, Inman and Ellison are a decent enough midfield combo and getting Harris to replace Woodward who made his way back to the homeland isn't losing much. Interested to see how their rookie first five goes, played brilliant in a dominating team in the ozzie comp but this is a big step up from that.

As far as I can tell the weather looks okayish, bitta wind. Maybe some light rain at the end of the game.

Think the Crusaders come out pretty hot here and first play of the season is them to score over 15.5 in the first half, possibly could get away with just a try to get this. DC is lights out and I can't see a bit of break hurting his goal kicking.

The other lines all look pretty sharp to me so maybe add something at HT.

0.6U at $2.00 Just a warm up bet!

DonnieDEEDS
    DonnieDEEDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Took the crusaders -12.5.

They should get the better of the rebels here.

As you said it should really be a total mismatch, just like the second game also.

Mase of Base

I suck, Canty forwards aren't dominating like I thought. Backs can't catch a pass doesn't help!

Here we go the chase is on (re: burial) 1.1U on the over 46.5. Nothing happened in that half and there was 23 points, hoping for some passes to stick and Rebels look likely to get a few.

DonnieDEEDS
    DonnieDEEDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Slow start man!

Mase of Base

Alright be back for some more punishment tonight!

Chiefs/Brumbies don't do low scoring, there will be d in this but I'm expecting the ball to get aired out plenty. I'm a bit late to the party I see as I've got over 47.5 juiced at 1.80 so 1.2 units on it. I was happy with the way the chiefs played even though there wasn't a huge amount of points and obviously we all saw what the Brumbies are capeable of.

0-2 -1.7

Mase of Base

Going to exciting to see this chiefs backline in action it is stacked!

Sucks for the rookie first five getting demoted but when cruden is waiting it was a no brainer. Lowe might get exposed on d at full fullback bur on attack he just needs to sit off SBW and Ngatais shoulder and he's going to have a field day. Hopefully Hosea Gear hasn't lost a step, ggod to see him back in NZ.

Mase of Base

Poor call to turn down three there, should be 3-6