TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

LAK vs NYR Game 3... what you got?

Here's how I'm playing this tonight. Locking O5.5 +158 1 unit

Rangers will come out strong... stronger then the 2 first games. So instead of playing LAK ML (I'm seeing a 4-0 sweep) I will live bet after the 1st LAK ML.

I made so much money these playoff I'm a good horse to follow... I'm running super penetrating hot. started the playoff with 200$ made a 7k parlay... and from there I just kept hitting games after games after games. Last game made an extra +1k after betting 1 unit when LAK were losing by 2.
    Last edited by TheDonger; 06-09-14 at 03:28 PM.

poijoi13
    poijoi13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

6/9/14 8:05pm NHL Hockey 56 New York Rangers 1st Period -½ +180*vs Los Angeles Kings

The Over Scares me a bit here. I Like my pick very much. Like you said Rangers will come out hot! Im also on a great streak myself. I would like to put some on NYR ML. What you think about NYR ML?

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by poijoi13 View Post
    6/9/14 8:05pm NHL Hockey 56 New York Rangers 1st Period -½ +180*vs Los Angeles Kings

The Over Scares me a bit here. I Like my pick very much. Like you said Rangers will come out hot! Im also on a great streak myself. I would like to put some on NYR ML. What you think about NYR ML?
    I really like your bet. I'll even consider it myself haven't thought of that angle. I might not bet it because I already have 2 units on the game though.

To be honest I simply do not understand the price. LAK are 2 - 0... somehow they are the underdogs for this game? NRY lost... 3 times a 2 goal lead in 2 games. I don't think it's because they are bad/lazy. I just think that the style of the LAK is so intense and NYR isn't used to that kind of hockey. They can't give 60 full minutes of hockey at the LAK level. I simply hate the NYR ML.

poijoi13

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonger View Post
    I really like your bet. I'll even consider it myself haven't thought of that angle. I might not bet it because I already have 2 units on the game though.

To be honest I simply do not understand the price. LAK are 2 - 0... somehow they are the underdogs for this game? NRY lost... 3 times a 2 goal lead in 2 games. I don't think it's because they are bad/lazy. I just think that the style of the LAK is so intense and NYR isn't used to that kind of hockey. They can't give 60 full minutes of hockey at the LAK level. I simply hate the NYR ML.

Okay, Thanks for the opinion. I will stay away from the ML. Stick to the 1st period wager. Good Luck!

Marquee
    Marquee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Any thought on lak-1.5?

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I'm also for the kings...I'm torn on this game though..I too was also thinking about betting the kings live game ML when the price gets better..hoping the rangers score first or something..also thinking about the nobody scores within the first 10 min of the game prop..finally, considering betting that the game will go to overtime.. thoughts?

TheDonger

Okay, Thanks for the opinion. I will stay away from the ML. Stick to the 1st period wager. Good Luck!
    Thanks to you for pointing the 1st period bet. I tailed that. Makes soooooooo much penetrating sense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marquee View Post
    Any thought on lak-1.5?
    Meh, I don't like that one. Here's why : Expect NYR to bring every single piece of what's left of every player. This is just like a game 7 to them. If they lose, no way - ever - do they stand a chance to touch the cup.

poijoi13

Quote Originally Posted by Marquee View Post
    Any thought on lak-1.5?
    Id have to say no. Teasing 2 points away from the original LAK+1.5. I would almost call you crazy....I dont see the Kings winning by 2 at all. IMO

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    I'm also for the kings...I'm torn on this game though..I too was also thinking about betting the kings live game ML when the price gets better..hoping the rangers score first or something..also thinking about the nobody scores within the first 10 min of the game prop..finally, considering betting that the game will go to overtime.. thoughts?
    I didn't check the price for OT but it could def. be interresting considering the 1st 2 games. I checked the odds for the 1st goal and its horrible (at my book) wouldn't touch that. Also remember that it's the 1st home game for the rangers and the crowd will most likely give a huge adrenaline rush to the players for the start of the game. 1st 10 minutes will be decisive for the NYR if they expect to win. We all know how deadly kings are during the 3rd.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I'm betting rangers 1st period -1/2 as well.. They tend to strike hard and fast early on...kings take a while to get
    going ..

game goes to OT is at +300 at the moment

poijoi13

Glad everyone agrees on 1st Period -1/2. Gonna be a winner!!!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Just my two cents, thanks for the thread.. Considering the first two games went to OT, it would have to be a staggering low percentage to have the FIRST 3 games of the Stanley Cup Finals to all go to overtime. Would that be a first EVER???? I can't see OT tonight at all, just my thoughts..

Might tail the first period bet, looks tasty... Thanks for all the info..

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I didn't check the price for OT but it could def. be interresting considering the 1st 2 games. I checked the odds for the 1st goal and its horrible (at my book) wouldn't touch that. Also remember that it's the 1st home game for the rangers and the crowd will most likely give a huge adrenaline rush to the players for the start of the game. 1st 10 minutes will be decisive for the NYR if they expect to win. We all know how deadly kings are during the 3rd.

5dimes has OT at +300

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Anybody like team to score first NYR?

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

I grabbed rangers to score first @ -120

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of good opinions in this thread. Gonna make a play on the Rangers -.5 first period and place some live wagers throughout. Good luck.

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Just my two cents, thanks for the thread.. Considering the first two games went to OT, it would have to be a staggering low percentage to have the FIRST 3 games of the Stanley Cup Finals to all go to overtime. Would that be a first EVER???? I can't see OT tonight at all, just my thoughts..

Might tail the first period bet, looks tasty... Thanks for all the info..
    I'm sorry but I disagree with your reasoning. It's a little like saying "I have found a roulette system, each time the black comes out twice in a row I will bet the red because there is less chance that 3x black in a row happen". It looks logic but it's totally, utterly, absolutely wrong. Each game is a 100% independent scenario.

Dmoneytx

I'm sorry but I disagree with your reasoning. It's a little like saying "I have found a roulette system, each time the black comes out twice in a row I will bet the red because there is less chance that 3x black in a row happen". It looks logic but it's totally, utterly, absolutely wrong. Each game is a 100% independent scenario.
    My reasoning was just a thought really, thought I said that in my first post. And the comparison to the roulette hitting black twice, like you laid out to me, is a HORRIBLE example of what I was saying.. For starters, going to OT in a hockey game is like +300 or 400 range?? Hitting a color in roulette is like 48%, right??? So how is 25% similar to almost 50??? Not even a "little like saying", sorry.

All I WAS saying is that if you took the odds for 3 games in a row to ALL go to overtime, the percentage would be so low it would be laughable.. I know each game is independent, obviously - lol, but 3 in a row to go to OT has to be around +7,000?? I know that is not how you analyze if THIS game will go to OT, but 3 in a row to start the Finals??? The OT prop should be +500, its a sucker play.. NO chance IMO, none... This game will be decided in regulation, watch BOL tonight..

TheDonger

My reasoning was just a thought really, thought I said that in my first post. And the comparison to the roulette hitting black twice, like you laid out to me, is a HORRIBLE example of what I was saying.. For starters, going to OT in a hockey game is like +300 or 400 range?? Hitting a color in roulette is like 48%, right??? So how is 25% similar to almost 50??? Not even a "little like saying", sorry.

All I WAS saying is that if you took the odds for 3 games in a row to ALL go to overtime, the percentage would be so low it would be laughable.. I know each game is independent, obviously - lol, but 3 in a row to go to OT has to be around +7,000?? I know that is not how you analyze if THIS game will go to OT, but 3 in a row to start the Finals??? The OT prop should be +500, its a sucker play.. NO chance IMO, none... This game will be decided in regulation, watch BOL tonight..
    Eh... I know 48% is not = to 25% butt... you just proved my point so I don't need to add moer to that. Game could end in regulation... or OT both are a real possibilities... and no OT in hockey is no where near +500 unless you take the top team vs bottom team... and even then you probably get +400. +300 is good money considering it's the penetrating final and every game end with a 1 goal margin.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

NYR can't stop Queens offense.....they got to score.
    Like the over.

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I like Rangers ML. BOL

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

with how this game has started wish i could get a live bet on kings to score first

Dmoneytx

Eh... I know 48% is not = to 25% butt... you just proved my point so I don't need to add moer to that. Game could end in regulation... or OT both are a real possibilities... and no OT in hockey is no where near +500 unless you take the top team vs bottom team... and even then you probably get +400. +300 is good money considering it's the penetrating final and every game end with a 1 goal margin.

Like I said, no chance of OT. Could of been +700, no way 3 games in a row went to OT for the finals, the odds were astronomically low..

OT this game bet was a pure sucker bet, hope no one actually bet it..

Dmoneytx

Here's how I'm playing this tonight. Locking O5.5 +158 1 unit

Rangers will come out strong... stronger then the 2 first games. So instead of playing LAK ML (I'm seeing a 4-0 sweep) I will live bet after the 1st LAK ML.

I made so much money these playoff I'm a good horse to follow... I'm running super penetrating hot. started the playoff with 200$ made a 7k parlay... and from there I just kept hitting games after games after games. Last game made an extra +1k after betting 1 unit when LAK were losing by 2.
    Another guy bragging about his supposed "super penetrating hot streak"... All I know is that you make a new thread & go a BIG 0-1! The over never even had a chance last night, great call there Donger, LOL Who cares how much you "supposedly" made, lol, you talked a HUGE game and laid a HUGE egg, great job
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 06-10-14 at 11:06 AM.

Dmoneytx

Uh, ditto... Another guy claiming how "hot" he is throws out a big 0-1 night... Rangers had NO chance last night to even push one period, that game was 150% all LA, you buried a lot of people on here, way to go poijoi Hope you didn't play that Rangers ML like you wanted as well, ouch!!!

Dmoneytx

Just so ya'll know, the hockey "experts" - LOL, I made 2 plays on the game last night. I took Kings ML for a laugh when up 2-0 AND I got lucky with an Under 3.5 +150 in the last 5 mins, LOL!!!!! I only play hockey if I am COMPLETELY bored... Hate the sport to bet on. Even the so called "experts" lay huge eggs. Hockey sucks to bet on IMO, complete crap shoot usually, meat heads on skates trying to kill each other slinging the puck around a small arena at 95mph, good luck capping that shit, LOL!!! Have fun with the hockey ya'll

TheDonger

Uh, ditto... Another guy claiming how "hot" he is throws out a big 0-1 night... Rangers had NO chance last night to even push one period, that game was 150% all LA, you buried a lot of people on here, way to go poijoi Hope you didn't play that Rangers ML like you wanted as well, ouch!!!
    ... actually that bet made lots of sense. Not only did it make sense, but it was 1cm away from hitting. Rangers where the best team in the 1st but the puck just wouldn't get in. You should get down of your high horse.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    NYR can't stop Queens offense.....they got to score.
    Like the over.
    Queens. Now thats original. Good job on the over bud!

Marquee
    Marquee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Any plays today