Yearly Total: 22 - 16 - 0 (+10.9u)

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

2014-10-30 Today's plays:
    ======================================== =

Winnipeg @ New Jersey: Winnipeg Over 2.5 TT

* Good odds value on Jets.
    * Historically Jets speed should be able to cut throw the neutral zone locks.
    * Devils have been playing horrible, last game against Penguins was a disaster, I think Devils probably will try and tighten down defensively, however Jets are have the momentum and they should be able to put enough shot on net.
    * Jets improving, they beat Islanders last game, and now they are getting Kane back in the lineup. He's speed is much needed against Devils.
    * Penalty kill is down down down for Devils whilst Jets improving in PP. This might lead to Devils not committing to hard defensively to avoid taking penalties and this could be problems as well.

Goalie Analysis:
    Schneider was pulled last game, he is my only worry, he has quite decent SV% against Jets, however I think he might be playing a bit less aggressive then he did vs pens, and Big Buf and the jets might be able to clog up his view.

Players to Watch:
    Byfuglien, Little, Kane, Frolik

Winnipeg Over 2.5 TT 2.5u

jontebond

Yearly Total: 22 - 17 - 0 (+8.3u)
    2014-11-02 Today's plays:
    Los Angeles @ Carolina: Los Angeles Over 2.5

* Major reason for this play is, kings has a lossing streak of 3 games, they rarely ever lose 4 in a row.
    * Kopitar is back in the lineup, ensuring they have two primary lines.
    * Hurricanes has been really bad on defense, yesterday they played well, but B2B and against Kings which is a better team than Arizona I can't see them keeping the goals away.

Goalie Analysis:
    Not sure, probably Khudobin in goal, Just his form is not good at all, 89.1 Save % of the season and 4 3 of 4 over 2.5 goals games.

Players to Watch:
    None

Los Angeles Over 2.5 TT 3u

jontebond

Carolina over 2.5 TT @ 2u

jontebond

2014-11-08 Summery:
    Yearly Total: 23 - 18 - 0 (+7.3u)

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

You look like you have stepped down a little. Nothing bad I hope. Wish you luck, and expect you to continue giving ideas for someone like me who mostly bet on team totals like you do.

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by ardacet8 View Post
    You look like you have stepped down a little. Nothing bad I hope. Wish you luck, and expect you to continue giving ideas for someone like me who mostly bet on team totals like you do.
    Sorry just been very busy at work... Will start again once it clears up.

jontebond

Yearly Total: 23 - 18 - 0 (+7.3u)
    2014-11-16 Today's plays:
    San Jose @ Carolina: Carolina Over 2.5

* Carolina is quite good at finding the net against Sharks
    * Sharks having a long long road trip.
    * Sharks hasn't scored in a couple of games, they will try and be more offensive.
    * After starting the season Carolina has been looking better and better. Team start looking healthy.

Goalie Analysis:
    New goalie for Sharks, This is backup backup goalie, he's playing ok in AHL but this is a different level. 2.73 GAA with 90.8% in 10 games.

Carolina Over 2.5 TT 1.5u

jontebond

Blues Over 2.5 @ 3u

jontebond

2014-12-04 Today's plays:

Washington Over 2.5 tt 3u
    Detroit Over 2.5 tt 4u

jontebond

Starting over now after the Xmas break:

Bruins @ Blue Jackets: Bruins Over 2.5 5u
    Bruins have started to fin the magic again, getting some key injured players helped. They are a team that will play after this Christmas break and compete once again for the top spot. I think they can easily get 3 goals tonight.
    Columbus is also missing some PK players, so hope is that Bruins get on the PP and get 1 or 2 goals.

Goalie: Curtis McElhinney has not been sharp this year. Going He is 1-6-1 with a 3.49 GAA and .895 SV% this season.

Islanders @ Sabres: Islanders Over 3.5 5u
    Islanders is really looking solid. They have improved tons and playing well into the system. They havn't scored a lot but winning a lot of late, so I think this game they will try and establish offense and score +3 goals. Sabres are missing Myers and I don't see them standing up to Islanders well balanced team. Enroth has to stand on he's head for this to be low scoring.

Goalie: Enroth, looking a bit tired, he can surely shut the door but against Islanders I don't see it.

Hurricanes @ Lightning: Lightning Over 3.5 1u
    What I saw against Penguins was that the flood gate open and they looked like the team that played earlier this season. I think that was the starting game of a couple of W for Tampa and high scoring, with the second line probably producing most in the league right now, my wises is that the first line will also take up and score some goals...

Goalie: Ward, I don't see it, not against a brewing Lightning storm.

jontebond

I can't believe this shit, the curse continues,
    - Bruins needs 1 goal in third period, fail.
    - Islanders needs 1 goal in third period, fail. Buffalo mount a comeback win erasing a 3 - 0 lead and winning OT. Then failing to win Shootout.

Third period is not my friend, have to win it in period 1 and 2. But obviously if I start going on the under then it will reverse and third period will be the reign of goals. Calgary game was a good example.
    Had the under 5, Calgary scored 16:36 and 19:02 in the third to mess up a nice parley.

The break was not long enough, need to take the rest of the season off

First ... 6789