bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

update for Captain Meatball: The Flyers not only made the playoffs, they've knocked out the Cup favourties.

it looks like keyboarding's SO is on her period in this picture of them:

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    But they are both playing like fukks. Carter I always thought was overrated but the drop off in Richards is unreal.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    What a fukking clown you are, staying quiet this entire fukking playoffs and showing up after Carter scores one game winning goal against an inept NJ team. Real tough guy over here. Carter's production has been absolutely pathetic other than a hat trick (two goals being complete bullshit if you watched the game) and a game winner last game. Guy can barely string points together.

Mike Richards has had 1 point in the last 5 games and has been a -1 in 4 of them. Fukk you laughing about, pal?

William Walters

What a fukking clown you are, staying quiet this entire fukking playoffs and showing up after Carter scores one game winning goal against an inept NJ team. Real tough guy over here. Carter's production has been absolutely pathetic other than a hat trick (two goals being complete bullshit if you watched the game) and a game winner last game. Guy can barely string points together.

Mike Richards has had 1 point in the last 5 games and has been a -1 in 4 of them. Fukk you laughing about, pal?

Go check the other Kings playoff threads retard. I'm there.

William Walters

Carter's production has been absolutely pathetic other than a hat trick (two goals being complete bullshit if you watched the game) and a game winner last game. Guy can barely string points together.
    What was that you were saying about Carter you fukking RETARD?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

What was that you were saying about Carter you fukking RETARD?
    It's fukks like you who think they have a clue because good things happen that they never, ever would have forecasted. Carter has scored two meaningful goals this entire playoff run and one of them was off his shin. To argue anything different is just you being a stupid hometown clown. LA is winning games because of Jonathan Quick and Anze Kopitar. There's nothing else to it. Almost everyone else on that team is whore shit (Doughty, Williams, and Brown being obvious exceptions).

Classic how you're real quiet about Richards. Real fukking surprise there.

Get a clue, pal.

God bless.

William Walters

LA is winning games because of Jonathan Quick and Anze Kopitar. There's nothing else to it. Almost everyone else on that team is whore shit (Doughty, Williams, and Brown being obvious exceptions).
    Yup........Richards, Carter, Stoll, Mitchell, Green.............and promising rookies such as King, Voynov, and Nolan are all "whore shit".

Kings are 15-2 in the playoffs only because of Quick and Kopitar? Really? I figured the outstanding play of Brown, Doughty, Williams, CARTER, etc. had something to do with it. My bad.........you obviously know more about hockey than the experts.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Yup........Richards, Carter, Stoll, Mitchell, Green.............and promising rookies such as King, Voynov, and Nolan are all "whore shit".

Kings are 15-2 in the playoffs only because of Quick and Kopitar? Really? I figured the outstanding play of Brown, Doughty, Williams, CARTER, etc. had something to do with it. My bad.........you obviously know more about hockey than the experts.
    I clearly say that Brown, Doughty, and Williams played well in my post. You literally took my post and added Carter to it, when he's been whore shit most of the year.

Poor reading comprehension there, pal.

God bless.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Carter will get his name on the cup .... this year, then continue his career of mediocrity
    Richards is only marginally better only because the "C" isn't weighing him down
    As a flyers fan watching the games you can clearly see that Carter and Richards are not part of the Core of the team, putting them on the same line helps the chemistry aspect but they're definitly not the reason the Kings are on the run they're on

William Walters

I clearly say that Brown, Doughty, and Williams played well in my post. You literally took my post and added Carter to it, when he's been whore shit most of the year.

Poor reading comprehension there, pal.

God bless.
    No.......what you said was........"LA is winning games because of Jonathan Quick and Anze Kopitar. There's nothing else to it." I simply pointed out that you are/were wrong.

When you mentioned "Brown, Doughty, and Williams" you were excluding them from your "Almost everyone else on that team is whore shit" comment. You clearly were not including them in the reason the Kings are where they are in the playoffs ("there's nothing else to it").

If you had a better understanding of what you're writing........before posting it..........we'd all be better off.

BOL

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

No.......what you said was........"LA is winning games because of Jonathan Quick and Anze Kopitar. There's nothing else to it." I simply pointed out that you are/were wrong.

When you mentioned "Brown, Doughty, and Williams" you were excluding them from your "Almost everyone else on that team is whore shit" comment. You clearly were not including them in the reason the Kings are where they are in the playoffs ("there's nothing else to it").
    "Almost everyone else on that team is whore shit (Doughty, Williams, and Brown being obvious exceptions). "

How could you possibly read that as me discrediting those players? Is something wrong with you?

guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

It's hard to be a Flyers fan I wonder if Carter and Richards will make an appearance in Philly

William Walters

"Almost everyone else on that team is whore shit (Doughty, Williams, and Brown being obvious exceptions). "

How could you possibly read that as me discrediting those players? Is something wrong with you?
    Where did I insinuate that you discredited them as players? YOU are the one that wrote "LA is winning games because of Jonathan Quick and Anze Kopitar. There's nothing else to it." , .......which was my main issue with your post. Doughty, Brown, Williams etc. have had A LOT to do with where the Kings find themselves. Sure, you credit them with not being "whore shit", but.........again..........left them completely out of why the Kings are where they are.

(still trying to figure if you're slow or just not bright)

guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

saying this team is winning games with a couple of players is nonsense... I have never seen a team dominate in the playoffs as they have and it's a complete effort from all the lineup

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by guil0000 View Post
    saying this team is winning games with a couple of players is nonsense... I have never seen a team dominate in the playoffs as they have and it's a complete effort from all the lineup
    It doesn't hurt they went up against what many believe were frauds in STL and PHX. Their upset over VAN was easily their most impressive feat. Even now they are playing an absolutely pathetic NJ offense.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Couldnt believe NJ made it this far, Kings have been on a huge roll especially on the road

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

How would Philly have fared with these two? Second round?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by guil0000 View Post
    Exactly! 10 straight road wins.......15-2 overall..........17 players have put the puck in to the net. I don't care who the Kings have/are playing..............that's absolute DOMINATION!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Game set match?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    How would Philly have fared with these two? Second round?
    I agree

That neutral zone stuff NJ threw at them they could not hang with maybe would have won another game

The defense is not very good and the clown behind them is much worse

William Walters

Carter's production has been absolutely pathetic other than a hat trick and a game winner last game. Guy can barely string points together.

Four goals in six games of the Stanley Cup Finals

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

(still trying to figure if you're slow or just not bright)
    he's a little bit of both-this thread proves that over and over again.

William Walters

Carter's production has been absolutely pathetic other than a hat trick (two goals being complete bullshit if you watched the game) and a game winner last game. Guy can barely string points together.

Suck it!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Suck it!

What does them holding the Cup have to do with their play?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Hah! That's a great picture though

William Walters

Two years later..........one win from yet another cup.........and wondering if resident hockey expert (aka retard) "keyboarding" still believes Carter is overrated and Richards washed up.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Carter will get his name on the cup .... this year, then continue his career of mediocrity
    Richards is only marginally better only because the "C" isn't weighing him down
    As a flyers fan watching the games you can clearly see that Carter and Richards are not part of the Core of the team, putting them on the same line helps the chemistry aspect but they're definitly not the reason the Kings are on the run they're on

epic fail

First ... 3456