Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Looking for someone to help me with my algorithm

Building an NBA model in Python and I'm just having a bit of trouble with a couple things. Would anyone be willing to help? Can use paypal to send compensation.

flsaders85
    flsaders85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5253

Can you provide a little more detail? Are you having trouble in Python? Do you need help constructing the model?

Baeoz
    Baeoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

I'm not much of a python programmer, more c#/SQL. But if you need general programming help, ask away.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

I'm a bit rusty in python... much better versed in Java/c#/c++. But i can probably help still.

rdgarza
    rdgarza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Maybe I can help, if you want send me a message.
    Last edited by rdgarza; 10-19-14 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Typo

Goat Milk

Thanks I appreciate that guys, I'm going to send some pms.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I wouldn't help him with anything. Guys a stiff and deadbeat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I wouldn't help him with anything. Guys a stiff and deadbeat.
    offered to send secret stash a gift. offered to transfer him money via 5 dimes. you realize your 48,000 points you have are worth like a couple hundred bucks right? how naive are you, seriously. i have messages offering secret stash real money and he's crying over $3 of gold tokens. people like you never get ahead in life and have personality disorders. that's why it's tough for you to forge real world relationships, because people look at you like a stickler. you take time out of your day to tell sbr to reset your trivia, because you're depending on that 175 points which amount to about a quarter to refill your pop. you are dispcable. think about what you're doing for a second. you log into sbr everyday and you think you're a bank, you have "interest" on tokens. Interest what kind of loser are you. you dish out 1000 tokens and you want a nickel in interest

what kind of loser tracks someone down for owing them 5 bucks

I have pms from secret stash complaining over the 1000 points i owe him.

you know how many people owe me points?

the only one i can even remember is pauly poker, who owes me 1,500 points. you think i give two shits about 1,500 points? you think i care if pauly poker came into a thread of mine? you think i would even ask him for the tokens?

that's the difference between men like me and men like you. that's what people see in each of us. a cheapass in you and a guy that can learn to forgive and forget like me. i walk the path of jesus. you walk a path that'll lead you straight to the furnace.