JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Who else watches Wrestling in SBR???

Yes I'm talking about this.
    WWF/WWE

I notice a lot of SBR guys have wrestling avatars so I figure I would reach out and see who else watches?
    Anyone watches, Indies, TNA, FCW, OVW, Ring of Honor?

What you guys like?

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

I used to be a huge fan of the original ECW, but haven't watched wrestling in almost a decade. I tried to get into ROH, but the tv show didn't really do it for me. I hear their live shows are great; if they ever make it out to Vegas again I'd get a ticket. I have no interest in WWE, even in the attitude era it was way more talk than action.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

I see what kind of wrestling fan you are Ian. Over in my area, they never televised the original ECW. It was always WCW and WWF.
    I have to download the old ECW shows from torrents to catch up on wrestlers like, RVD, Rhyno, Tazz, and Sandman. Now I see how WWE has really made those guys look like shit.

ROH is probably the best thing going on now. Some of the guys that get released end up going over there, not because they need the money, but because its a place where they can run free.

Bezmeticu
    Bezmeticu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I am a fan of WWE and I also have a couple of favourites: the living Legends Triple H and Undertaker, but also real entertainers like Santino Marella (he's hilarious)

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Santino is a good wrestler. I just wish he didn't get the "funny side" push because no one will take a title run push that serious.

As you guys can see, my avatar shows who I am a fan of.

tripleblack1705
    tripleblack1705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Just started watching Raw again a few weeks ago, also watched the TNA ppv. I think I like TNA more so far, it's more like the WWF/WCW I grew up watching.