High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

2/14 Draft Kings MMA 50k GTD. Take Down: Who's In?

I am going to take a shot. Maybe some of you MMA sharps can lend some insight.

DraftKings offers Salary-Cap Based Fantasy MMA Contests. Typically, our contests will be open for registration and drafting multiple days before the event begins.
    CONTEST FORMAT: SALARY CAP

CONTEST RULES

• In each contest, participants will be assigned a fixed salary cap of $50,000 that they can use to draft their entire 5 fighter lineup.
    • The player pool will consist of all fighters expected to be participating in the upcoming event. Fighter salaries will not change once DraftKings starts offering contests for the upcoming event.
    • Contest results and winners will be based on the total fantasy points scored across each entrant's 5 fighter lineup (scoring summarized below).
    • Participation in each Contest must be made only as specified in the Terms of Use. Failure to comply with these Terms of Use will result in disqualification and, if applicable, prize forfeiture. Terms of Use

TEAM ROSTERS

• Rosters will consist of 5 Fighters.

POINT SCORING

Fighters in each event will accumulate points as follows:
    Moves Scoring

• Significant Strikes (SS): +0.5 PTS
    • Advance (ADVC): +1 PT
    • Takedown (TD): +2 PTS
    • Reversal/Sweep (REV): +2 PTS
    • Knockdown (KD): +3 PTS

Fight Conclusion Bonuses

• 1st Round Win (1rW+): +100 PTS
    • 2nd Round Win (2rW+): +70 PTS
    • 3rd Round Win (3rW+): +50 PTS
    • 4th Round Win (4rW+): +40 PTS
    • 5th Round Win (5rW+): +40 PTS
    • Decision Win (WBD+) : +25 PTS

• Scoring Notes:
      • Significant Strikes are any Distance Strike or Clinch/Ground Strikes that are considered "Power Strikes" by official scorers.
      • Advances include:
        • To Half Guard
        • To Side Control
        • To Mount
        • To Back Control

Player Lock Notes: All fighters lock at the time the first fight starts in an event.
    ADDITIONAL RULES

High3rEl3m3nt

I have made the money is several of the GTD. hockey tourneys. Nothing to write home about, but it's fun.

High3rEl3m3nt

Decent video to share:

I am taking a shot on the Russian on short notice as one of my value guys. I don't think the fight is finished in three and hopefully he is able to score enough points to warrant backing him.