qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

HELP! I need some assistance setting up a private yahoo FF league for work

Please excuse my ignorance on the subject but I need help.

1) Should I include a Cant cut list?

Also, people want to add defensive players.

2) Are there one or two defensive positions that worth adding?
    3) If I add a safety, corner or LB, is their special scoring?

Any other advice is welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

*** I know this post is not that interesting but my boss suggested the idea and I agreed to set it up.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 07-21-14 at 04:48 PM.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

yeah have a cant cut list...just use the yahoo one in the setup, makes it easier on you...it will prevent assholes that are eliminated from cutting their players late in the season so another team can pick them up....

i wouldnt advise doing a defensive players league, its shit but if you do want to go this route in the setup again there will be an option to do this and you can adjust how points are awarded and how many points are awarded in the setup....

all the best my man, be sure to colelct the money BEFORE the start of the season, even with ppl you work with they can be scum if they are out of the running at the end.....also make sure your playoffs finish week 16, obviously alot of stars can be rested week 17 if things are settled already...anything else just ask...

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I'm going to be the opposite of Bigballa.

I have a 12 Team Keeper League with Friends.

So I don't have a can't cut list. I never liked having it in the scenario where a top player is hurt for multiple weeks or season.

My league is IDP, so we use 2LB, 2DL, 2DB. I'll assume Yahoo is similar in scoring like ESPN, but There is Tackles (Solo/Assists), Forced Fumbles, Fumble Recoveries, INT, Sacks, Deflections, Blocks.

I think it is probably easier to go the Team Defense instead of IDP since this is a work league. Just so everybody is more likely to participate? My thoughts.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Thanks guys. I like FF but I did not want to set it up. My boss asked so I did it.

Did any of you add scoring other than Yahoo default?

Regardless, you helped me out more than you realize.

Thanks and take care.

PS - I can't give either of you thank you points. I am told transfer prohibited.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 07-22-14 at 03:05 PM.