Unknown Capper
    Unknown Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAGS is DEAD! GET OVER IT! New Capper in Town!

Just like you, I got pretty sick of everyone masturbating while reading the Almighty Pags sacred picks every week. 'You're the best, Pags' 'Great pick on Tulsa, Pags!' "Will you marry me, Pags! I Love you!' Now he has a crap seasopn, and leaves the forum. He's gone now. Get over it. This sorry-ass forum needs a new leader. You won't know who I am, you won't like me, and I don't want to have my ass-kissed if i go 10-0.

You WILL be entertained. You WILL be able to bash me all day unlike the baby Pags. Granted, you all are a bunch of 13 year old kids who bet like $5 a game, but act like high-rollers. You children need to be taught how to gamble on sports. And if you don't like what I have to say... blow me.

Just like our Dear Leader Pags... I will dramatically release my picks one at a time to give you time to be in awe of my brilliant prognostications....

THE UNKNOWN COMIC HAS ARRIVED!

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Unknown Capper good luck!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wow! Post some plays so we can clown, after your initial losing streak.

Be 'bout shit, then talk shit .

P.S. All the Pags meatbeaters followed him to his new forum. He never had the crown, cuz there is too many good cappers around here for someone to try and claim it.

Unknown Capper

Do yourself a favor tblues, click on capperchics picks and fade them. Women know nothing about sports. Even the bull-dyke lesbian types. I can't wait to see how horrible she does this week.

Unknown Capper

All selections based on Bookmaker.com. None of this +104 Matchbook bullsh*t.

PICK #1 (drum roll please)

RUTGERS +7.5

I know that guy on Uconn got killed or whatever, but Rutgers and their nappy-headed hoe following doesn't care. They're from Jersey where people get killed every 3 minutes. Rutgers likes to turn it up a notch in the second half and will probably win outright. Emotional day for Uconn? Yes. Profitable? Not a chance.

Unknown Capper

PICK #2
    SMU/TULSA +52.5 OVER

I really don't have time to figure out why this total is so low. SMU allowed 23 pts. to Steve F. Austin, and I;m supposed to believe they're going to contain Tulsa for less than 40? Tulsa thrives on weak opponents, and this one should get ugly. Probably a trap, oh well. I need to go bang my wife. More picks to come....
    Last edited by Unknown Capper; 10-29-09 at 08:40 PM. Reason: duplicate posting

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Capper View Post
    All selections based on Bookmaker.com. None of this +104 Matchbook bullsh*t.

PICK #1 (drum roll please)

RUTGERS +7.5

I know that guy on Uconn got killed or whatever, but Rutgers and their nappy-headed hoe following doesn't care. They're from Jersey where people get killed every 3 minutes. Rutgers likes to turn it up a notch in the second half and will probably win outright. Emotional day for Uconn? Yes. Profitable? Not a chance.
    So the first thing you do is take Pags first play on the list.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

This Guys a F'n joke.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

What site is Pags on now?

Unknown Capper

Pick #3

BOISE ST. -36.5

Boise needs to win the remaining games by about 80 points each to gain any BCS respect. These Northern California Tree-Huggers from San Jose are in for an ass-whoopin, Boise Style. Random thought...Remember when Yakov Smirnoff did that comedy special in Moscow, Idaho? Yeah, me neither.

Unknown Capper

Houlihans... What kind of douchebag has a stadium for an avatar? Keep it up and you'll beat out that Mustache guy from the videos and King Douchebag.

Serbone... It's nice to hear that Pags and I are or the same page on that one. It's also nice to see that you and I both have an infatuation with corrupt Eastern European dictators.
    Last edited by Unknown Capper; 10-29-09 at 09:02 PM. Reason: sp.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete57@ View Post
    Hey Houlihans...What kind of douchebag has a stadium as an avatar? Speaking of douchebags, who's that guy with the mustache on those SBR videos? Dude, shut up! Let that computer wiz guy talk.
    Texas stadium is Iconic. Get over it, hater. You should make that lame azz arch your avatar.

dchecks
    dchecks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Unknown I hope you kill it this weekend!! I like your "I could care less" attiude.. Sometime this place is to uptight...

P.S. Go F*ck yourself

Unknown Capper

Pick #4

Temple +7

Even though alum Bill Cosby is the offensive coordinator, Temple seems to fly under everyone's radar. They should have beaten Navy LY, and have an even better run defense this year. Without Ricky Dobbs, don't expect the quintuple option bullsh*t that Navy runs to be as effective. Close game, folks, close game.

Unknown Capper

Quote Originally Posted by dchecks View Post
    Unknown I hope you kill it this weekend!! I like your "I could care less" attiude.. Sometime this place is to uptight...

P.S. Go F*ck yourself
    Though your avatar may have people questioning your sexuality, i appreciate the support.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete57@ View Post
    What site is Pags on now?
    Houlihans... What kind of douchebag has a stadium for an avatar? Keep it up and you'll beat out that Mustache guy from the videos and King Douchebag. Serbone... It's nice to hear that Pags and I are or the same page on that one. It's also nice to see that you and I both have an infatuation with corrupt Eastern European dictators.
    Wow, we got a couple of butt-buddies on the forum now. You and Sweetazz, can go lose your wagers together, FcukBois

I hate the fact we agree on the Temple game, but its a great pick.

BECHunter
    BECHunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this dude. Finally someone that can type sentences that make sense (no offense LINE-crush-ER). As an added bonus dude has a sense of humor on top of that.

How did you do last college football season?

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bread's bored I guess.

Unknown Capper

PICK #5

S. CAROLINA +6

WTF? Tennesse plays a halfway decent game @ 'Bama and all of a sudden is a powerhouse? Not buyin' it. Tennessee stinks, and Spurrier always had UTs number at Florida. Just like in the gender game when a man and woman of equal ability go after the same job, Cocks win.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Bread's bored I guess.
    Exactly. Bunch of losers jumping in the forum lately.

Unknown Capper

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    So the first thing you do is take Pags first play on the list.
    Hey Milosevic...does Pags have any of these other beauties this week, too?

wal66

Just like you, I got pretty sick of everyone masturbating while reading the Almighty Pags sacred picks every week. 'You're the best, Pags' 'Great pick on Tulsa, Pags!' "Will you marry me, Pags! I Love you!' Now he has a crap seasopn, and leaves the forum. He's gone now. Get over it. This sorry-ass forum needs a new leader. You won't know who I am, you won't like me, and I don't want to have my ass-kissed if i go 10-0.

You WILL be entertained. You WILL be able to bash me all day unlike the baby Pags. Granted, you all are a bunch of 13 year old kids who bet like $5 a game, but act like high-rollers. You children need to be taught how to gamble on sports. And if you don't like what I have to say... blow me.

Just like our Dear Leader Pags... I will dramatically release my picks one at a time to give you time to be in awe of my brilliant prognostications....

THE UNKNOWN COMIC HAS ARRIVED!

Bread and Buhtaz are the only two that can spell, let alone know what it means and use it in a sentence. Well Robyn and Nina can but I'm sticking with Bread.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Bread and Buhtaz are the only two that can spell, let alone know what it means and use it in a sentence. Well Robyn and Nina can but I'm sticking with Bread.
    And he is obsessed with PAgs too. Thanks for pointing out this guy. What a F'n loser he is.

wal66

Nah Bread just plays the role of a loyalist. He's actually rolling on the floor laughing with every sweet lathered post. Sadistic lovely bastard that he is.

Unknown Capper

Pick #6

C. MICHIGAN +5.5

These late-season non-conference games for BCS schools tend to spell disaster. CM has already won @ Mich St. so the home advantage doesn't mean much. Not to mention, Michigan has the highest unemployment rate in the U.S., so maybe a lot of Chippewa folk will come to the game and stay for a job cleaning up the stadium afterwards. Plus, BC is still stinging from the Notre Dame loss and are even more pissed that the Yankees are in the World Series.

Unknown Capper

Nah Bread just plays the role of a loyalist. He's actually rolling on the floor laughing with every sweet lathered post. Sadistic lovely bastard that he is.
    I was unaware that the identitry of the Unknown Capper would cause such a hullaballoo. Who gives a f**k who i am. Play my picks and be rewarded. And if i suck and lose, oh well, buy a cheaper house

Unknown Capper

Quote Originally Posted by BECHunter View Post
    I like this dude. Finally someone that can type sentences that make sense (no offense LINE-crush-ER). As an added bonus dude has a sense of humor on top of that.

How did you do last college football season?
    Last season....
    1st Half...great
    2nd Half..awful
    Bowl games...kicked ass

This season..not sayin'... Just be prepared to win $$$

Unknown Capper

Pick #7

CALIFORNIA -6.5

Unlike their fellow tree-huggers from San Jose, these Left-wing scum from Berkeley will be the beneficiaries of a beatdown. It's been a bipolar season for Cal, but I wouldn't expect anything less than serious mental illness from anybody who attends that ultra-left Communist university. Cal reads Mao's little red book on the flight for inspriation, then promptly rolls in Tempe.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Milosevic...does Pags have any of these other beauties this week, too?
    So far you have stolen 3 of Pags plays, Rutgers, SC, and Temple. Typical thieving Croat you are...

Unknown Capper

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    So far you have stolen 3 of Pags plays, Rutgers, SC, and Temple. Typical thieving Croat you are...
    Jeez Slobodan, I didn't realize you Pags little watchdog! Do you lick his face and does he scratch you behind your ears? Anyway, all that guy does is pick underdogs, so i'll take your word that we have similar picks.

KASHMAN24
    KASHMAN24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

I like it. Sorry pags left but you are funny. I like your picks especially cal. I think they roll!

Unknown Capper

Pick #8 (that's right, I don't stop at 7 picks. 10 Commandments, 10 Plagues, 'Just the 10 of Us', and now 10 selections by the Unknown Capper.

MIAMI (Fl.) -7

Miami will be looking to avenge LWs loss to Clemson, and the lowly Demon Deacons will be the victim. I say lowly, b/c WF hasn't beaten a good conference team this year, and Miami is better on both sides of the ball. Plus, Miami tends to be a bunch of thugs and they'll bully the good Christian boys from Wake.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

i like this guy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Keep em coming Unknown...

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's good to know that there are at least 5 sharp guys at SBR (including yourself). Anyone who takes ANYTHING Bread says seriously, isn't very bright.

1234 Last