chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Clemson is the Squarest Play in the History of Amateur and Professional Sports...

"Oh boy, Clemson is a dog AT HOME?! They were just in the National Championship Game! Deshaun Watson! Oh boy, Vegas is about to PAY ME!!!"

^^That's you. That's all of you.

Hilariously enough, I have seen several posts stating how Lamar Jackson has "not seen a real defense yet" and it "won't be so easy to score" on the road against Clemson.

NEWSFLASH -- Clemson is not that good this year! Louisville has the best offense in nation and a top 3 defense.

They're going to be in the CFB Playoff and they're not gonna lose to CLEMSON of all mediocre teams. No one in the ACC is in the same tier as Louisville.

If you bet Clemson, you're going on name recognition alone, and you're a total fukkin square dunce.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You did say pretty much the same thing for the guys who won with Connecticut on Thursday, right?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

With the amount of information out there there's no such thing as square plays anymore. Get out of 2012

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    With the amount of information out there there's no such thing as square plays anymore. Get out of 2012
    lol what? look at this forum or any other forum -- everyone loves the home dog Clemson, and they have no idea what they're betting on. Louisville is not a normal team.

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

I guess I'm a square. I'll take the home dog. Louisville hasn't been road tested. They'll get it here.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    You did say pretty much the same thing for the guys who won with Connecticut on Thursday, right?
    Anyone who lost on that game is a complete moron. Houston bettors had a chance to get it at 27 for a long time and Connecticut bettors could get 29 the last couple of days.

chargers4222

I have seen AT LEAST a 5:1 ratio of Clemson bets to Louisville bets....truly amazing.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Given that Louisville beat FSU 63-20 and Clemson has not looked great so far, I thought PK was a fishy looking line and took Clemson. It seemed to me like the squares will be on Louisville to win easily.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Sharp money is on Louisville FWIW.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    "Oh boy, Clemson is a dog AT HOME?! They were just in the National Championship Game! Deshaun Watson! Oh boy, Vegas is about to PAY ME!!!"

Hilariously enough, I have seen several posts stating how Lamar Jackson has "not seen a real defense yet" and it "won't be so easy to score" on the road against Clemson.

NEWSFLASH -- Clemson is not that good this year! Louisville has the best offense in nation and a top 3 defense.

They're going to be in the CFB Playoff and they're not gonna lose to CLEMSON of all mediocre teams. No one in the ACC is in the same tier as Louisville.

If you bet Clemson, you're going on name recognition alone, and you're a total fukkin square dunce.
    NEWSFLASH - You really swung for the fences with this thread.

If you lose you will look like a fukkin square dunce. Good luck and I hope Vegas PAYS YOU!

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Sharp money is on Louisville FWIW.
    Another great day to be a square.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post
    Given that Louisville beat FSU 63-20 and Clemson has not looked great so far, I thought PK was a fishy looking line and took Clemson. It seemed to me like the squares will be on Louisville to win easily.
    Think we need to stop talking about FSU like they're a powerhouse when they're far from.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

I really enjoy these threads... Sharps, squares, blah blah blah... Just win. What's the score anyway?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Sometimes the most obvious plays are traps. But other times, it really is easy money. And Louisville definitely does not have a top 3 defense.

The only thing today's games proved was how much Florida State sucks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coitus_maximus

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

We should have a dumbest threads on SBR forum. Wonder where this would rank

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

The original post is so bad it almost reads like a parody. The action on this game was fairly split... If there was a public side, it was Louisville, not Clemson.

OP is getting all lathered up over a figment of his own imagination apparently.

watsui
    watsui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Im a fkin square dunce

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

OP will Houdini for a while. Loser.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

a couple years ago chargers was one of the best posters imo

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Clemson almost won the national title last year and brought back a ton of key talent. How exactly are they not good this year? They have been sandbagging it thus far dude.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This guy has now done this twice.

He did it with Connecticut on Thursday night, and now Louisville.

He's really penetrating awful at this.