thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Games I like for Saturday (Oregon, Michigan St, Arizona St, Miami)

Oregon at home -1.5, I'll take it. WSU is a mess, Royce Freeman is back for the Ducks... yes I'm a Duck guy but I've bet against them (and won) the last two weeks. Not this week. On the Ducks -1.5.

Michigan St got thumped by a good Wisconsin team, Indiana lost to Wake Forest... MSU on the road needs to win by a TD? I'll take it. They have some defensive studs missing from the middle but I think MSU slows down Indiana and wins by double digits. On Michigan St -6.5

Arizona St +10 at USC... Arizona St hasn't lost yet, they score a bunch, and USC is warmed over garbage and they are laying 10 points. On Zona St +10. That almost seems like a gift, am I missing something here?

Miami at Georgia Tech. Tech sucks, Mark Richt is the man and he's covered 3 straight weeks, Miami will continue cashing for me for at least one more week. Taking Miami -7.5.

Will probably throw money also on Colorado Buffs -19 over Oregon St, they will lay it on Oregon St.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Oregon is on the road not home.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I think You should tease Colorado that spread is right on the line I have this game like 43-24 Colorado
    I like the Oregon pick as well,
    Miami was -7 earlier in the week
    I also Like how Cal plays