Omar the Wizard
    Omar the Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Important Policy Change RE: BigDaddyQH & the Rest of SBR Posters

As a CEO of a Fortune 500 company I haven't the time to wade through the garbage posted by the losing degenerate amateurs who pollute this forum. Therefore I am requesting that ALL posters cease and desist from posting EXCEPT BigDaddyQH.

Like me, BigDaddyQH is a professional, possesses superior intelligence, successful at any endeavor he undertakes, has a net worth more than the combined assets of the hundreds of you wannabe losers who waste my precious time with your absurd drivel and has forgotten more about handicapping than any of you have ever know.

Henceforth this is BigDaddyQH's exclusive forum.

Read and learn from the master and keep your collective mouths shut. You are imbeciles and nobody cares what your ill informed opinions are.

Thank you for your cooperation in implementing this very positive policy decision.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

You can inhale his dikk later fanboy.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

lol that guy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.
    He is one of the worst historically I've seen here, 2nd to only brock landers

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Omar the Wizard View Post
    As a CEO of a Fortune 500 company I haven't the time to wade through the garbage posted by the losing degenerate amateurs who pollute this forum. Therefore I am requesting that ALL posters cease and desist from posting EXCEPT BigDaddyQH.

Like me, BigDaddyQH is a professional, possesses superior intelligence, successful at any endeavor he undertakes, has a net worth more than the combined assets of the hundreds of you wannabe losers who waste my precious time with your absurd drivel and has forgotten more about handicapping than any of you have ever know.

Read and learn from the master and keep your collective mouths shut. You are imbeciles and nobody cares what your ill informed opinions are.

Thank you for your cooperation in implementing this very positive policy decision.
    Bump. Excellent idea, perhaps there is hope for this garbage site after all.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Omar the Wizard View Post

Both of you can take the challenge or STFU.