KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Bama -17 vs UF

How do you not pound Bama here?? If you believe they can score 20 on UF then Bama is the play because I dont see how Florida even scores against them... Florida scored 0 offensive pts against FSU and I guarentee Bamas defense is better than theres... Any arguement for Florida?

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    How do you not pound Bama here?? If you believe they can score 20 on UF then Bama is the play because I dont see how Florida even scores against them... Florida scored 0 offensive pts against FSU and I guarentee Bamas defense is better than theres... Any arguement for Florida?
    I don't know who I'm betting...or even if I'm betting it. I do wonder if bama can run it at the gator front with much success. And if they can't then do you trust the bama passing game to not turn the ball over against that d? That would be the only thing I would see to slow me down on this one. Something like 20-6 is not out of the question.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

I can probably see Bamas special teams or defense stealing a TD at some point... Is that 6 for UF because they get a TD and miss the extra point??

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Are we sure that Alabama's offense is as good as Florida State's? It's tough to score on that Florida defense.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Florida State had nothing special on offense. Florida is just pathetic on offense. This would be a huge upset. I will pass on this game, because I sure as hell can't take a peon team like Florida + anything under 35

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    I can probably see Bamas special teams or defense stealing a TD at some point... Is that 6 for UF because they get a TD and miss the extra point??
    Lol...just a random low score that doesn't cover the spread.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

31-0 Bama

And I hate Bama lol