Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Another Affirmative Action Head Coach Fired: Tulane

Tulane fired coach Curtis Johnson today after the Green Wave finished their third losing season in four years.

Johnson went 15-34.

The Green Wave finished a 3-9 season Friday night by wasting a 10-point lead in the fourth quarter against Tulsa on Friday night and lost 45-34.

It's amazing how universities are willing to sacrifice their football programs on the altar of political correctness.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

It's Tulane. They would probably sacrifice their football program for an extra hour of Mardi Gras.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Can you give this racist shit a rest ever? Anytime you see a black person in any high position, therew no way he was qualified here's there just to meet some sort of quota right? This the shit that makes America so bad
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-28-15 at 09:59 PM.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

i didnt even know what color he was, why bring that into it at all? he didnt do a good job, period.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

There's plenty of awful white coaches to choose from as well. Never seen such bad coaching in the college and NFL ranks lately.

TheSchafe

It has nothing to do with skin color...it's Tulane. Impossible position...anybody who coaches for that program is doomed the second they don the headset for the first time.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    It has nothing to do with skin color...it's Tulane. Impossible position...anybody who coaches for that program is doomed the second they don the headset for the first time.
    Really? W L T
    Tommy Bowden 1997–1998 18- 4- 0 .818

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Really? W L T
    Tommy Bowden 1997–1998 18- 4- 0 .818
    Ah yes...Tommy Bowden. The lone exception in that miserable program's history. He was smart...got out before the shit hit the fan. Went on to be mediocre at Clemson for about a decade. Forgot all about him...good call Isaiah
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave TheSchafe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Can you give this racist shit a rest ever? Anytime you see a black person in any high position, therew no way he was qualified here's there just to meet some sort of quota right? This the shit that makes America so bad
    Statement of facts is now considered racism in today's AmeriKa.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell
    Last edited by Isaiah; 11-30-15 at 02:24 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The fact is that a disproportional high number of Black Head Coaches get fired before they get to year 5 in their contracts. Can anyone in here dare tell me that Charlie Strong is a good head coach? His team will go 4-8 this season. He should be fired. Granted there are a lot of non black head coaches who should also get the ax, but college football is big business, and as Texas is finding out, political correctness (which is a bunch of B.S. to begin with) does not pay the bills or win football games. Is Strong the next to go? How about Kevin Sumlin who has gone 9-4, 8-5 and 8-4 so far this season after his great start. Race means nothing there. It is all about the record, which is slipping on a yearly basis.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Statement of facts is now considered racism in today's AmeriKa.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell
    Shit the fukk up idiot. Saying he is a bad coach is one thing, attributing that to his race is unnecessary. Calling him an affirmative action hire? Are you kidding me?

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Shit the fukk up idiot. Saying he is a bad coach is one thing, attributing that to his race is unnecessary. Calling him an affirmative action hire? Are you kidding me?
    http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...rmative-action

Gosh I hope I didn't offend you Raven. You are one of the best fades on SBR and have made me good money since I began reading your drivel.

If you promise to keep posting your plays I will end this thread post haste! Is it a deal?

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Ah yes...Tommy Bowden. The lone exception in that miserable program's history. He was smart...got out before the shit hit the fan. Went on to be mediocre at Clemson for about a decade. Forgot all about him...good call Isaiah
    Yeah, he just coasted for 10 years at Clemson. Pitiful effort, but the smart thing he did was go to Tulane when he knew they had a difference-maker at QB. Then he parlayed his "success" at Tulane into the Clemson job.