UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

UNMLOBOFAN51 2015-2016 picks

Hello everyone I know tha everyone in the post and thread is as excited for the college and nfl season as well. I wanted to post my picks this year and give everyone some winners. I will never post a pick that I am not betting on myself. So here we go hope we start with a bang. Units will be based off 100 dollars.

Picks:
    1.Utah -4.5 2.2 units
    I think that this team is going to give Harbaugh a rough intro back into college football Utah is a tough home team with a great defense. I like Utah in this one at 24-14.

2. Duke -7 1.1 units
    I love duke in this spot another tough team that likes to grind out a game. They will be consistent with the run game and ultimately get them in the play action game. I like Duke tonight to win by 10-14 points.

3. TCU over 58 1.1 units
    I think TCU is out for blood this year they know that they have to pour it in every team in case at the end of the year for style points. TCU has a possible Heisman winner behind center and I think that the TCU offense will be all over the field in this one. Give me this game to be somewhere in the 60's.

UNMLOBOFAN51

Not a bad night Utah was a good hit. Duke was also easy money in my opinion. TCU played awful and both teams missed out on plenty of opportunities to score. Overall for the night stats are below

2-1 +1.9 units

UNMLOBOFAN51

Here we go our first college football Saturday of the year. Here's what I got today.

1. Virginia +19
    This team should play them tough last year Memphis played UCLA tough in the opener last year lossing Hundley may put this offense a step behind to start the season with a big number I'm taking the point with Virginia in a score of 30 to 17

UNMLOBOFAN51

Accidentally pushed the submit button here is the rest

1. Virginia +19 1.1 units

2. Under 55 Florida vs New Mexico State 2.2 units

The Aggies may not score a point in this game and I don't think that the gators have the ability to score 55 even against a very bad NMSU team. This will be a blow out I'm looking at a score of 45-7 or 45-0

3. Under 49.5 Norte Dame vs Texas 1.1 units

Texas has a horrible offense Norte Dames defense pretty solid this year even after the suspensions they have suffered. Norte Dame may take a while to get the offense going as well so I have a score of 27-17.

4. Arkansas State +27.5 1.1 units
    Big numbers like this are tough to cover in the first week we h e seen tons of teams not live up to them already USC is a very good team but Arkansas State is a sneaky team that I think can keep it within the 27.5 give me a final score of 38-21

5. Old Dominion -5 1.1 units
    Loved this game a lot more when it came out and they were 7 point under dogs talk about a point swing but this is a case of a better team I think Old Dom has a nice start and doesn't look back to a bad Eastern Michigan team give me a final of 27-14

2-1 +1.9 units

UNMLOBOFAN51

Old Dom not the first half I expected hurts to lose by a point but in the other end of it Virginia holds on to cover by 1 so updated record is
    3-2 +1.8 units
    These plays remaining on the day:
    Under 55 NMSU and Florida 2.2 units
    Under 49.5 Norte Dame and Texas 1.1 units
    Arkansas state +27.5 1.1 units

UNMLOBOFAN51

Didnt end the way I wanted to last night Florida let NMSU stay in the game with some awful turnovers. Arkansas State laid in egg gotta put that behind us and move forward. Updated record will be below.

Here is the play for today moving forward.

1. Marshall -7 1.1 units
    Hard to say what you are going to get from the pre Cato era at Marshall. The next QB will have big shoes to fill however he is facing a very weak Purdue team coming out of the gate. Marshall has never had problems scoring I see this being a the same type of Marshall team. I think that they might take a little to get going but once they do they will feed off the momentum and cover the spread. Give me a final score of Marshall 31 Purdue 14

4-4 -.5 units

UNMLOBOFAN51

Purdue def played better then I thought but what a game by Lang 18 tackles and 2int for 2 tds took almost all the time but it covered.

Record: 5-4 +.6 units

UNMLOBOFAN51

Monday and we inch closer to NFL as well, but we should have a awesome game tonight between the best team in the nation and a very scrappy VT team. I think like most this should be a close game I dont see how this game could not stay within 2 td's as long as VT shows up to play. I say that VT keeps it close however the only thing that scares me is that alot of people are taking the points which is never a great sign.

Pick:
    1. VT +14 1.1 Units

Record YTD: 5-4 +.6