ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Bowl Season 2014 Plays

UTAH -3 over CSU Las Vegas Bowl

This matchup looks even upon first glance but after my breakdown of both teams there are clear advantages that point to a Utah win and cover. Utah comes in 8-4 overall including notable wins vs USC, UCLA, and Stanford in the Pac12. Colorado State comes in at a respectable 10-2 overall however their most notable wins may be Utah St. and Nevada and spent most of their schedule running up the score on inferior competition.
    On offense, Utah boasts a strong ground game with Booker and an efficient steady play at QB Wilson who has taken care of the ball this year with 17TD/4 INT on the year. They avg. about 30ppg. CSU plays an Alabama-style pro offense with a balanced rushing and air attack behind a solid QB Grayson whos lit up the field with 32 TDs on the year and a legit WR in Higgins.
    On defense Utah is strong against the pass in the top 3 in the Pac12 but with somewhat of a porous run D that gives up 158 ypg. Orchard is one of the best pass rushers in college and a reason why his pressure on opposing QBs have not just produces sacks but helped with coverage. CSU defensively is 23rd overall in pts allowed but much of it comes against poor competition.
    Ultimately the difference maker here is the enormous gap in competition week in and week out in the 2014 season where Utah played ranked teams almost every couple weeks where as CSU despite playing Boise early, it was about the only team coming close to being ranked. While they are a respectable team with a good QB and offensive system they are going to battle against a Utah team that is tested physically and mentally in the best of competition, Whittingham also is 7-1 in bowl games and they will be extra motivated to win after not making a bowl game in 2 years. McElwains exit means the Rams have not had the ball coachs full preparation which is something new for them and remains to be seen how itll affect them. Look for Utah to apply heavy pressure defensively early and to try to capitalize on CSUs struggles and pull away as CSU will not adjust quickly to better competition. Edge to Utah -3, GL.

ringemup

5 unit play on Utah here (unit=$100) feel really good about this one Whittingham knows to get the best out of his team come bowl time. CSU has playmaking but I see them struggling early as this is the best defense theyve seen in 6 or 7 weeks.

ringemup

Adding Nevada -3 +110 for 3 units. Lets start hot.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

I see colorado state getting in the red zone a lot but not punching it in - theyll make big yardage plays but only end up with field goals. I see utah staying mostly on the ground and short passes. Im taking Utah as my biggest bet this year and taking the under.

ringemup

Nice win on Utah although Nevada put on a disturbingly bad show out there.
    1-1 ATS +2 units

Today I am looking at the BYU- Memphis matchup in the Miami Beach Bowl as the Tigers come in laying 2 points. BYU 8-4 as independents and Memphis 9-3(7-1AAC). For BYU this is familiar territory as they are 6-3 in bowl games under Mendenhall while Memphis has their first bowl game since 2008. Memphis earned co-champ honors atop AAC and turned around from a dismal losing season the year before. BYU started hot at 4-0 with thrashing of Texas early but an injury to Taysom Hill led to a midseason slump but theyve recovered nicely in the last four including a win over Cal on the road to end the year. Notable win for Memphis include Cincinnati.

BYU brings in a solid offense averaging about 36 ppg including 25 first downs a game all among top 20 nationally. Theyve found a groove at QB Stewart whos passed for over 2000 yds 22TD/6 INTs sincee taking over for Hill. At tailback they platoon Williams and other backs. Theyve got a solid duo of WRs with explosive playmaking with Mathews and Leslie who have over 700 yds each. They like to go uptempo as they average almost 80 plays a game.

Memphis is putting up about 34 ppg and is balanced with run and pass as they put up 191 rypg, 230 pypg with Lynch putting up solid 2725 pyds 18TD/6INTS in his much improved sophomore year. They rotate Hayes and others at TB and like to spread the ball around as 5 receivers have contributed 200 or more rypg on the year.

BYU defensively is about 56th nationally in ppg allowed at 25, but their rush defense is stingy at no.13th including overall 25th in yards per play allowed and top 6 in pass breakups and no.1 in explosive runs of 20 yds or more allowed. So they like to stretch the field out and make the other team work for every point. They are big and physical at the line of scrimmage.

Memphis comes in at top5 in ppg allowed at only 17 although a look through their schedule reveals the teams they held below that number were against sub-500 teams. They are no.40 in yards allowed at 370 and no.12 against the run. They also can bring pressure at no.36 in sacks per game. They are tough and well-coached on D.

Both teams boast nice resumes but looking at the bigger picture BYU has pulled 3 wins over power 5 conference teams in Texas, UVA, and Cal while Memphis and their best win came against Cincinnati which was not playing their best football early in the year. Coaching is good for both sides as Mendenhall has a stellar record at BYU and Fuente the former TCU O-coordinator has turned around the Tigers program. However the way I see it having watched both teams play a bit this year this is by far the most physical team Memphis has played on the year aside from Ole Miss who they indeed produced only 104 yds of offense against. Having said that motivations not an issue for eith team and it will come down to who executes and takes care of the ball as a battle of two solid defensvie teams.

In my opinion I think BYUs bowl success and experience merits them value as a lot of their upperclassmen know what it takes to win in this environment and as a result Memphis will have to deal with being newcomers and any adversity that may hit them on early. Look for this game to be chippy with strong defenses battling but I see BYU and that uptempo offense eventually getting to Memphis in the 2nd half and BYU will wear a Tigers team down that has not played a big and physical team like BYU during league play. Edge to BYU +2, ML +110. GL.

5 unit play on BYU ML +110

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Line is down to byu +1.

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

I agree with you here, I also was all over Utah-I could not believe the line actually went down. Hit it at -3.5 and jumped on it 2 more times as it went down to -2.
    BYU has faced better competition and has the better team. On both points and ML with BYU.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyesooner View Post
    I agree with you here, I also was all over Utah-I could not believe the line actually went down. Hit it at -3.5 and jumped on it 2 more times as it went down to -2.
    BYU has faced better competition and has the better team. On both points and ML with BYU.
    Yes I think BYUs physical approach will wear on memphis as game goes on well see how this goes.

ringemup

Adding BYU +1/2 2nd Half 3 units Memphis starting to wear down they havent been tested like this and BYU looking good right now.

ringemup

1-2ATS -3 Units

Today I am looking at the OKLAHOMA- CLEMSON MATCHUP as Oklahoma comes in as a 4.5 point favorite currently. I like Oklahoma here to cover and win this one due to several reasons. While Clemson does come into this game with the statistically-ranked No.1 Defense in the country and plays fast on that side of the ball, I do think Oklahoma can neutralize Clemson a bit because of their excellent play up front and not only that but Venables is the D-coordinator for Clemson and Stoops and co. know how to play chess against this guy having been around his defensive gameplanning for over 11 years. Same could be said about Venables knowing Oklahoma's offense but they have likely tweaked their Offense since he left.

The key factor I like here is that QB D. Watson for Clemson is out and if he were playing I may have switched my lean to Clemson but without him under center the offense for the inconsistent Clemson offense becomes even more stagnant. The way I see it Oklahoma will focus on loading the box while daring Stoudt to beat them through the air. Oklahoma is good against the run so I can see them making 3rd and longs for Stoudt for much of the game. While their secondary has struggled of late I think some time off and preparation will help the Sooners secondary come back to life and if anything their performance vs Alabama last year is an indication they are capable of bouncing back in a big way. WIthout the dual threat Watson provides Clemson becomes almost anemic, and could be disastrous if Stoudt makes bad decisions leading to short fields for Oklahoma.

On the other side Oklahoma simply has more weapons in RB Perine, WR Shepard and while it wont be easy because Clemson plays pretty good defense I think in the end the ineptitude of Clemson's ability to move the ball will put too much pressure on their vaunted defense and eventually Oklahoma will break through for some scores pulling away.
    Take the Oklahoma Sooners for the cover and 2nd consecutive bowl win. GL

Sooners -4.5 20 unit play BIG

ringemup

1-3ATS -23 Units

Time to wash away the aftertaste of that pathetic performance by the Oklahoma Sooners who got raped on national TV and embarassed their football program. On to the next one as they say, we have GTech and Mississippi State going at it in the Orange Bowl down in Miami. Finally a BCS game that will get the best out of both teams as motivation here will not be lacking as such was the case with Oklahoma. Georgia Tech comes off a loss in the ACC championship to FSU while the Bulldogs were beat by their instate rivals Ole Miss in the season finale.

On Offense GTech runs their triple-option with QB Thomas whos a nifty playmaker by his own right and have been able to ram the ball down the throat of several teams during the course of the year. TB Laskey and company share the load while WR Smelter and Waller are the downfield threats off playaction. However, Smelter their best WR is out in this game and could be a key loss for them in the passing game. They rank 3rd in run off. and put up 37ppg.

Miss. St. is led by QB Prescott who was a Heisman contender for most of the year as they nearly missed out on the College Playoffs when their rally vs Alabama on the road fell short. They feature a spread offense with Prescott a threat to run or pass and have been efficient all year 20th in run, 37t in passing, putting up 37 ppg. They have a solid RB in J. Robinson who is an NFL prospect and a complimentary set of WRs 5 whove contributed more than 300 yds receiving.

Defensively, GTech is better than average at 48th in ppg allowed at 25. They excel when they are aggressive and can get to the QB. Miss. st. on the other hand are 11th in defense allowing 19ppg. The front 7 for the Bulldogs are their strength where they have several NFL prospects and try to impose their will physically at the line of scrimmage.

The way I see this game while GTech deserves some respect having beat some good teams in Clemson and Georgia, I think that with the preparation time that a talented defense like Miss. st. has had they will be able to limit Gtech's ability to consistently move the chains throughout the game. That is an advantage not many teams have when facing Gtech during the season. Prescotts dual threat ability is key because they will either make GTechs defensive playcalling respect his mobility by being conservative or they could decide to blitz him and possibly get burned on big plays. Either way Mississippi State will earn enough stops in the game to deflate the Gtech running game and put in some scores of their own coming away decisively with the cover and win. Take the Bulldogs here to cover. Lets get the losses back from Oklahoma's pitiful display the other night. GL

Miss. St -4.5 50 Unit Play

ringemup

Adding New Year's Bowls Play early Minnesota +4.5 ML +170 15 Unit play

ringemup

Todays play Tennessee Vols -3.5 40 Units

ringemup

Adding UCLA +1 60 Units

UCLA has the better defense and I believe Mora will get his guys up for this one. K-state is trying to salvage a disappointing loss to Baylor in the season finale but will find the going tough against a very stout defensive unit. I believe Hundley will be the difference and be focused on also improving his NFL draft stock. Both teams played good competition but UCLA also has the advantage of having played a conference opponent who runs basically the same offense as K-state in Arizona. Edge to Bruins as they finish off their season in style.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by mydickyoass View Post
    38-28 UCLA. GL to you. BTW why not just take ML?
    Yes take your pick I guess it does not make a difference unless the game is decided by a point which is rare. Moneyline or spread it will cash.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Go UCLA, good D big guys.

ringemup

3-5ATS +12 Units

I will now include NFL Playoff plays in here as well. Still got the national championship game left and will write something up on it. Today we are going to the NFL where Carolina and Arizona tangle in the NFC Wild Card Round. Look these are 2 teams heading in opposite directions and while a look at their records may fool you make no mistake records mean nothing in this league if you have followed the NFL closely. Zona is simply falling apart at the moment having dropped 4 of their last 6 while Carolina is on a roll having picked up 4 straight Ws.

My main concern here is that the Cards are led by a 3rd string QB Lindley who is making only his 3rd start albeit his first one in a hostile playoff road game vs a team that was in the playoffs a year ago. To make matters complicated Carolina has a defense that is picking having given up only an average of less than 11ppg over the last month and a secondary that is playing with a confidence that was not seen early in the season. Add in home field and the improved leadership and play of dual-threat QB Newton and I do not see this being a close game. Look for Carolina to come out and try to confuse Lindley early and force him into some mistakes. Arizona will try and keep the game close with their defense but ultimately they will tire due to Lindley's inefficiency leading to Caro
    lina scores as the Panthers pull away for cover and win.

The Play is Carolina -6 45 Units

ringemup

4-5ATS +57 Units

Today I am looking at the Lions and Cowboys down in big D in the NFC Wild Card game. Once again Tony Romo is in the spotlight with all the pressure on his shoulders to win in the playoffs. Cowboys are coming off a remarkable season in which Murray rushed for over 1800 yds and sent 3 O-linemen to the Pro Bowl. Romo also finished with the best QB rating in the league at 112. The Lions come in at 11-5 also playing well down the stretch although their hopes of a first-round bye ended at the hands of GB in the season finale. Megatron is back healthy along with a good set of complimentary WRs in Tate, Ross and Bush, Bell, and Riddick out of the backfield.

Come playoff time this is when the QBs get their chance to shine because the run game is not likely to consistently flourish and the holes get closed a little faster at the line of scrimmage. Having said this I like the Lions to test the Cowboys run game with their No.1 RUN D unit putting the pressure on Romo to convert. On the back end the Lions are pretty strong 12th in the league against the pass. At the same time Stafford has a lot to prove as he has yet to win a playoff game and has been questionable with his decision-making at times. One advantage for Detroit though is a huge mismatch on the outside where Cowboys CB Carr matches up with Megatron. He was burned for over 300 yds receiving last time and is the Cowboys' Achilles Heel this yr with a pass D that is 26th in the league.

Dallas surprisingly is only 4-4 at home this year and it seems like they are not as relaxed playing in front of the home crowd as opposed to the road where they went undefeated. Again the pressure is massively on Romo's shoulders and he has has quite the year but he faces a Lions D that has the ingredients to stall the Cowboys' attack. Expect a close game and Detroit to exploit a weak Dal. secondary throughout the game. Take Detroit with the points.

The Play is Detroit Lions +6.5 40 Unit play

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    4-5ATS +57 Units

Today I am looking at the Lions and Cowboys down in big D in the NFC Wild Card game. Once again Tony Romo is in the spotlight with all the pressure on his shoulders to win in the playoffs. Cowboys are coming off a remarkable season in which Murray rushed for over 1800 yds and sent 3 O-linemen to the Pro Bowl. Romo also finished with the best QB rating in the league at 112. The Lions come in at 11-5 also playing well down the stretch although their hopes of a first-round bye ended at the hands of GB in the season finale. Megatron is back healthy along with a good set of complimentary WRs in Tate, Ross and Bush, Bell, and Riddick out of the backfield.

Come playoff time this is when the QBs get their chance to shine because the run game is not likely to consistently flourish and the holes get closed a little faster at the line of scrimmage. Having said this I like the Lions to test the Cowboys run game with their No.1 RUN D unit putting the pressure on Romo to convert. On the back end the Lions are pretty strong 12th in the league against the pass. At the same time Stafford has a lot to prove as he has yet to win a playoff game and has been questionable with his decision-making at times. One advantage for Detroit though is a huge mismatch on the outside where Cowboys CB Carr matches up with Megatron. He was burned for over 300 yds receiving last time and is the Cowboys' Achilles Heel this yr with a pass D that is 26th in the league.

Dallas surprisingly is only 4-4 at home this year and it seems like they are not as relaxed playing in front of the home crowd as opposed to the road where they went undefeated. Again the pressure is massively on Romo's shoulders and he has has quite the year but he faces a Lions D that has the ingredients to stall the Cowboys' attack. Expect a close game and Detroit to exploit a weak Dal. secondary throughout the game. Take Detroit with the points.

The Play is Detroit Lions +6.5 40 Unit play
    I haven't made my pick yet but the #1 D got torched for 152yds VS GB last game.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I haven't made my pick yet but the #1 D got torched for 152yds VS GB last game.
    Yes those kind of things happen during the course of the year but remember the Lions play indoors too so this is their type of field as opposed to the Lambeau grass. Not saying Dallas doesn't have a good O-line but you cannot disrespect the no.1 rated run D in the lesgue numbers don't lie. Good luck to you.

ringemup

5-5ATS +97 Units

Nice little 4-0 run as of late will be looking at some NFL divisional games this week as well as the National Championship game. Right now leaning slightly with Ohio St. at 7 but need to look further at some things you never know with young QBs how they are going to handle such a big win and whether it may lead to a letdown next time out. Will have the pick by mid-week or so.

ringemup

5-5ATS +97 Units

The Bucks and the Ducks will go at it for the title come Monday in Arlington, Texas at the AT&T Stadium. There is no question how hard it is to break down both teams based on how each team performed in the semifinals both winning in impressive fashion. I look at Oregon and I see a star QB in Mariota surrounded by playmakers as usual and a solid defense. With Ohio st. you have the young C. Jones playing out of his mind, an explosive running game and a defense that has stepped up to the challenge vs one of the SEC's best in Alabama.

On offense, Oregon runs a high-tempo attack balance with runs and passing and like to go downfield off play-action when they establish the run. Mariota also has exceptional mobility and can burn a defense for overpursuing or taking wrong angles . At the moment their offense looks like a well-oiled machine wearing teams down by the 3rd, and 4th quarter of the game.

On defense Ohio State is very athletic up front with Bosa and company bringing heavy pressure that has resulted in 47 sacks good for 13th in the country. In the secondary they are 4th in passing efficiency defense and up the challenge when teams attempt the deep ball on them. That comes as no surprise as Meyer has emphasized speed in recruiting and it has paid off. That was evident when they played Bama as the D stood tough and brought the heat on Sims to turn the tide of the game leading to the win.

The Bucks on offense are led by C.Jones who has a rocket for an arm and surprisingly has been taking care of the ball for such a young inexperienced QB. They go as their running game goes led by RB Elliott running behind a much-improved O-line unit that is peaking having gashed Bama's no.1run D for over 240 yds. The Bucks also love to take shots deep off playaction and have maybe the fastest guy on the field in D. Smith at WR.

The way I see it in order for Ohio St. to compete with Oregon they have to focus on stopping the Ducks on the ground and continue to play physical aggressive football like they showed vs Bama. I have reason to believe it because of the overall athleticism and speed of their front 7. On the back end they have the playmakers that can challenge the Ducks' vertical passing game. As long as they are disciplined enough to not get out of position and contain Mariota to a degree I think they have a live shot.

On offense, I think Ohio St. is playing their best football their O-line is paving big holes for Elliott to run through and C. Jones has used his mobility to break some long runs as well. Oregon plays solid vs the run and pass as well and can make ones pay for his mistakes if he makes errant throws down the field. Based on what I saw vs Florida St. I thought the Noles actually moved the ball effectively aside from a rash of self-destructing turnovers.

From a coaching perspective I also give the Buckeyes the nod because Meyer and O-coordinator for Ohio St. is a former disciple of Chip Kelly and they run basically the same offense maybe with a few tweaks. For a coach the caliber of Meyer that is a big edge. As much as one might wonder if there could be a letdown I have decided it is not in play because the teams have had almost 2 weeks of rest since the last game and there is no letdown when the next game is for all the marbles.

Look for Ohio St. to use the same formula they did to beat Alabama: Establish a running game, go deep off playfakes, and play aggressive and relentlessly on defense and attack the line of scrimmage which is where the game is usually won. I also think that Ohio St. also has the advantage of just having played indoors. Look for Mariota and company to get tested in a big way come Monday as the Buckeyes take the cover and a chance at an outright win.

Play the Ohio State Buckeyes +5.5 50 Units ML +180 25 Units

ringemup

5-5ATS +97 Units

Today's NFL Plays

New England -6.5 45 Units

This is not the old Ravens D the secondary is vulnerable to getting beat. On the other side I like Revis vs S. Smith matchup and it will be the key to slowing down the Raven's passing game. Look for Belicheck to give Flacco different disguises and pressure packages and the secondary to step up for NE. Brady ultimately wins this game with his arm behind a vaunted defensive unit.

ringemup

Upgrading Ohio St. +5.5 to 75 Units
    ML +180 to 45 Units

ringemup

7-6 (6-6 ATS) +208 Units

Congrats guys on a successful bowl season and a nice finish in the NC game winner. Overall raked in over $20800 hope my picks helped some out here though there were a few tough games to watch. Gonna add NFL plays through SB as well.

ringemup

7-6 (6-6 ATS) +208 Units

Today's Play- Seattle -8 75 Units

In late but I really feel convinced Seattle puts up a vintage performance in this game. Rodgers without his live legs takes away a dimension of his game that can pick up 1st downs and is a big loss from an offensive perspective. Look for Wilson and Lynch to control the tempo on offense and for the Hawks to grind down the Packers D late. 2nd Super Bowl in sight for the defending champs.

jbullag
    jbullag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 784

super?

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by jbullag View Post
    super?
    I am still looking at it want to see how this upcoming week affects both teams preparation-wise and how Sherman is healing. Leaned Patriots initially but it is not as easy as it looks especially with public all over them. Maybe early to midweek during SB week I will give insight.

ringemup

7-7 (6-7 ATS) +133 Units

This is one of the more anticipated Super Bowls I have looked at in a while in what amounts to a matchup of one of the most successful dynasties of this era, the NE Patriots vs. a current dynasty-in-the-making, the Seattle Seahawks. Both teams have gotten to this point by way of home-field advantage although the conference championship game result were on opposite ends. Currently looks about 72/28 betting geared toward NE at a pk line.

NE Offense vs. SEA Defense

With NE coming off a shredding of the Colts defense by Blount, you would expect the Pats to stay with the same gameplan, correct? In my opinion, that won't be the case as it is well-known just how tough it is to run consistently at the Seahawks D and the Pats do not want to become predictable as the game goes along. GB actually succeeded in staying with that strategy but it can just be the fact Seattle was not on their game that day.

Im expecting Pats to run a lot of 5 WR sets to try to counteract the pass rush. They likely will try to run multiple rub routes to open throwing lanes for Brady to get the ball out quick. Look for the Pats to attack the SEA nickelbacks Maxwell and Lane by opening up the field by running deep routes down the field to occupy Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor. They will do this in an effort to also get Gronk in one-one-one situations. They also may run Blount occassionally in order to keep the pass rushers honest.

In 2012 the Pats used a similar strategy and moved the ball effectively all game as Brady racked up over 300 yds receiving outside of the fact Sherman wasnt playing then. Last yr the Broncos failed to have success spreading the field but most of it was because they were destroyed by the pass rush up front by Mebane, Avril, Bennett and company. The key for the Pats here becomes their pass protection and how it will hold up during the course of 4 quarters.

SEA Offense vs. NE Defense

Russell Wilson back in his 2nd consecutive SB is ironically coming off his worst performance this yr. having been stifled and confused by the GB defense for 3.5 quarters only to lead a miraculous comeback. A couple things to take note of, is that there are a couple of ingredients missing from their offense from a yr ago, Harvin, Tate, and Zach Miller are gone as well as having lost speedster Richardson couple weeks ago. The bread and butter of their offense, Marshawn Lynch looks to put his Beast Mode display to work in this game.

Theres really nothing tricky about the Hawks offense. They go as Lynch goes and a lot of their success is dependent on their zone-blocking principles to find cutback lanes for Lynch to run through or use Wilson as a read-option threat on the backside. The rest is improvisation from Wilson who can either pick up 1st downs with his legs or throw on the run. Their top target outside is Baldwin and Kearse is their downfield threat.

From the Pats perspective, look for them to stay disciplined instead of trying to sell out to stop Lynch. Why? Because this is exactly the formula the Hawks use to try to create misdirection plays with Wilson's legs or Lynch's cutback vision to create big plays. For the most part I think the Pats trust their front seven can be effective as they were terrific vs the run in the 2nd half of the year. Against Wilson the Pats are likely to use their ends to set the edge and keep Russell inside the pocket where he is not a very effective passer, only 23rd in QBR in-the-pocket in 2014. Look for multiple LBs Ninkovich, Collins, and Hightower to shadow Wilson if he should decide to take off for the open field.

In the secondary Revis gets the assignment on Baldwin and it will be up to Luke Wilson, Kearse, and Lockette to find open spaces in the defense but it wont be easy as the Pats secondary is capable of covering for extended play when Wilson scrambles out of the pocket.

As difficult it is to pick a winner here I am going to side with the Patriots because of a key advantage. I believe that Belicheck will have an easier time figuring out how to contain the Hawks offense because they are not complex on offense and for a defensive genius like Belicheck he is also more than likely to throw a few disguises at Wilson and test the young QB in a game of chess.

At the same time as much respect as I give the Hawks defense I feel though GB exposed a few weaknesses with their defense and if a strategy is employed effectively by spreading the field and negating much of the pass rush Brady has the arm and accuracy to make the quick throws into the open spaces. I feel that the Hawks are also not as consistent on pass rushing this yr because of the Mebane injury and having lost Clemons and few others. Also it remains to be seen how Sherman and Thomas will hold up not only against the pass but in run support and it may affect their bump-n-run strategy and how well itll work with one healthy arm.

Throw in the the deflate-gate scandal and the bulletin board material that provides Pats players more fuel for motivation I believe that will have them even more focused. The Pats have a shutdown secondary capable of dominating for long stretches which was the Broncos' Achiles Heel last yr.. I also feel like the right side of SEA's O-line is vulnerable and Belicheck will send some pressure that way no doubt. In the end I expect a great game with possible lead changes and ties but like New England to claim another Super Bowl victory and deny a repeat to the Seahawks. GL to all.

The Play is New England PK 100 Unit Play

ringemup

8-7 (7-7 ATS) +233 Units

No words to describe the finish to the football season in dramatic fashion. My scouting was pretty much spot on Seahawks defense was torched all game their nickelbacks picked on all game, Brady took them apart like a surgeon which Manning could not do because of no pass protection. Congrats on a nice finish and awaiting next season for that cash. Gonna have some plays come March madness in college hoops too.