Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

North Carolina/Miami

Wow, at 1st glance the +16.5 looks very enticing with the Tar Heels. Linesmakers giving UM too much credit after the V.T. blowout.

I'm thinking UNC offense can keep them within the points spread, even though the defense plays like dog poop. Heels have kept it competitive the last 2 matchup losing 27-23 and winning 18-14.

heavy lean with UNC, going to wait see how the line moves, hope UNC is not the dummy dog for the week

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I agree, this line looks far too generous. I'd double check the injury report for UNC. If nobody of significance is hurt, I don't see how you don't take the Heels to cover. I actually thought +7 in last week's game was a good number against Virginia, but I didn't pull the trigger. Right now I'm seeing +17 and that is a difficult number for Miami to cover if UNC can adequately move the ball, which one would expect in this matchup.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

agree with you both... I would def check injury/suspension list........... I think public is massively inflating these impressive recent cover teams.....

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

The last no-defense team Miami played was Cincy in Miami and Miami destroyed them. Game opened at 11 and already bet up to 17. I'm a huge fan and alum and think the line is too high personally. Miami can't stop spread teams with mobile QB's. If Marquise Williams is playing for UNC I would take UNC anything north of 10.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Agree guys...

Right when I saw this line, I thought that the UNC qb must be out...but that is not the case. UNC scored all day long on Notre Dame...I don't see Miami blowing them out in this game.

UNC is a very strong lean

luckyutah
    luckyutah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

UNC should be the play. I can easily see a back door cover for UNC here.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Dr Bob steamed that line. Its coming back down now after it hit 17

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Very true