angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Post your Top Three Plays for Saturday 9/20/14

A few years ago, one of the posters (dchecks) started a thread asking everyone to post their top plays for Saturday and Sunday football. He even kept track of everyone's picks and posted their record after the weekend. There were some very good handicappers posting on the thread. Some the posters were really good and even I ended up with a 15-8-1 record! I'm looking to do the same thing with this thread. Post your top picks...It could be one pick for the day ..but no more than three picks. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to update and post all the contributers records like dchecks. But if everyone could post their record that would be great. That would help everyone out. It will allow us to see who is HOT or who is COLD. There are really good handicappers on this site....but it is hard to tell b/c there is so much MESS on this site.

Just want top picks for this Saturday! U can give a write up on why..or just post the picks..Your record will speak for itself. I really hope this catches on..or maybe dchecks will come back and take it over..and post everyone's record
    that would be great! Well here ya go:

MEMPHIS -12 vs Middle Ten: Watched them play UCLA and their offense impressed me. They have had thirteen days to prepare for Middle Tenn. I know this is perfect "let down" situation after playing their hearts out @ UCLA. But they have had extra time to prepare and get healthy. I like Memphis in this spot.

BYU -14 vs Virginia: Virginia has played above expectations. They played UCLA tight and beat Louisville at home last week. This is perfect situation where the public takes notice of Virginia and loves the fact that are getting two touchdowns against a BYU team that barely beat Houston. BYU is a good football team. Virginia has a long road trip. I like BYU to cover easily

Texas St +14
    vs ILLINOIS: Texas St played a pretty good Navy team tough..Illinois defense is terrible. Illinois will score but so will Texas St. I do not see Illinois giving 14pts to any team in the FCS. I have tiny inkling in my mind that wants to money-line this game. BIG 10 is terrible. This game will compound that idea.

Last edited by angelodebo; 09-19-14 at 09:11 PM.

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

love wake forest +2.5

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Take ECU -2.5 to the bank

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

South Carolina -22.

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

3 is to much. VT -8 take it to the bank

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Georgia Southern -3

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Cuse over 52 *****
    duke over 54.5 ****

Those r my only 2 plays above 3 units tomm. Am thinking about loading up a little more on okie so...

okie -7.5 *****

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    3 is to much. VT -8 take it to the bank
    One pick, two pick , three pick ..doesn't matter. Usually I have two or three games I really like..If you have one top play...I want to see it. If you have three...post it.

Just trying to get everyone's top plays and be able to keep track of the good cappers.

Then I can tail them when they get hot

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Maryland ML
    Cal +9
    Utah St. ML