mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

Auburn is now -8.5 here. Anyone catch the K st vs Iowa st game a few weeks back? K st D looked terrible, they almost looked slow in comparison to iowa st. Auburn should be able to exploit this D, and it sounds like Coates in going to play.

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

I'm actually on the K St points here. Thursday night home dogs, I'm on it. IMO K State played to their competition last week and is a better team than given credit for. Auburn wins, but K St keeps it relatively close. Don't be surprised at an upset.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

line down to -7.5, but that stat i cant get away from of half the k state roster current or former walk ons. you combine that with the talent auburn has been bringing in and its laughable to think k state can win. then you add the fact they like to pour it on and i cant even see taking the points. auburn up to # 2 in some power rankings this might be as advertised tigers by 21+.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    This war eagles roll all over them
    I took auburn in a teaser with Falcons and a small side play Auburn -7. All i can say is it is amazing what not having 1 penalty thrown on K'state will do to a spread. Not 1 penalty.

HuskerExpat
    HuskerExpat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I took auburn in a teaser with Falcons and a small side play Auburn -7. All i can say is it is amazing what not having 1 penalty thrown on K'state will do to a spread. Not 1 penalty.
    Not sure there were any penalties to call on K State, but it is unusual. Still, it was a miracle you even almost covered that game. K State gave the game to Auburn, with three missed FGs, an easy interception instead of a TD and a turnover in FG position. That's a swing of 19 points in Auburn's favor.

slim dog
    slim dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Not impressed with Auburn. KSU gave them the game. Auburn will struggle this year. Mark it down.

First 12