Madshark
    Update your status
    Madshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The Sure Play In Tonights Miami vs Louisville Game

Week 1 of the 2014 College football season is coming to an end, but do not despair, there is still $$$$ to be made. The Canes and the Cards kickoff at 8pm EST, and sharps are licking their chops.

A lot of at the members here seem to be torn on this matchup, and I honestly cant see why. Oregon is a 13 point favorite next week!! If that’s not enough to convince you then maybe you should hang it up. Ive been doing this long enough to know that when the Top 10 go 2-7-1 ATS the squares start getting nervous. In other words, if you can’t spot the fish…YOU ARE THE FISH!

I mean seriously guys, Louisville's most dynamic player on the roster (Devante Parker) is out with a broken foot. Meanwhile, Miami is starting a QB who has yet to take a single rep in a D1 college football game. What really matters boys? It honestly doesn't get any easier than this.

Still not convinced? Maybe you should watch a little tape on Sherman Badie. Or don’t, I don't really care. I’m contempt with the fact that 98% of you guys don’t want to put in the amount of work it takes to be a winning capper. That’s why I'm throwin’ you a bone. This game opened at L’Ville - 3! The Canes are out for revenge. If you think Bobby Petrino isn’t a top 5 coach, kill yourself. It’s labor day people, say it with me…LA-BOR DAY.

Listen, tail me on this or lose. It’s really that simple. When its all said and done you’ll thank me.

-Cheers

uglyduckling
    uglyduckling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

This right here is what capping is all about. Was on the fence for the majority of the weekend but now I've been swayed. 3 Units tonight!

Madshark
    Update your status

Srsly dude, what is there to be on the fence about??

uglyduckling

Mind was just blown about the line not moving but you made some good points.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is undoubtedly the biggest bunch of caca I have read today. You are nothing but a blowhard phony who is trying to impress people with what you think is your knowledge of football. Only an idiot would claim that Patrino is a Top 5 HC. Miles, Saban, Richt, and Suprrier are all better than he is and they are in the same Confernce. Just how many Conference Titles did Patrino win at Arkansas? How many SEC West Divisional titles did he win? That would be ZERO. Then you try to get cute by asking us if we ever saw Sadie, who just hapens to play for Tulane. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

The line opened at 2 1/2, Mr. Know-it-all. You can get 4 if you are a Miami fan. Tell us who you took. If I am reading you right, I guess you took Louisville and gave the 3. But I am going to force you to spell it out, so if you lose, you cannot try to double talk you way out of it. There are people in here who have forgotten more about football than you wil ever know, so knock off the caca hot shot. Who did you pick? You are way out of your league in here boy.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

i was trying to figure out what the play was

more importantly is that really how caca is spelled?

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

well said big daddy

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Its Petrino hahaha not "Patrino" wow you really know your football.

Madshark
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is undoubtedly the biggest bunch of caca I have read today. You are nothing but a blowhard phony who is trying to impress people with what you think is your knowledge of football. Only an idiot would claim that Patrino is a Top 5 HC. Miles, Saban, Richt, and Suprrier are all better than he is and they are in the same Confernce. Just how many Conference Titles did Patrino win at Arkansas? How many SEC West Divisional titles did he win? That would be ZERO. Then you try to get cute by asking us if we ever saw Sadie, who just hapens to play for Tulane. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

The line opened at 2 1/2, Mr. Know-it-all. You can get 4 if you are a Miami fan. Tell us who you took. If I am reading you right, I guess you took Louisville and gave the 3. But I am going to force you to spell it out, so if you lose, you cannot try to double talk you way out of it. There are people in here who have forgotten more about football than you wil ever know, so knock off the caca hot shot. Who did you pick? You are way out of your league in here boy.
    I've read your post 3 consecutive times and still can't figure out what your talking about. Please clarify

Madshark
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    Its Petrino hahaha not "Patrino" wow you really know your football.
    I'm sorry, is this a football game or a spelling bee?

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Madshark View Post
    Week 1 of the 2014 College football season is coming to an end, but do not despair, there is still $$$$ to be made. The Canes and the Cards kickoff at 8pm EST, and sharps are licking their chops.

A lot of at the members here seem to be torn on this matchup, and I honestly cant see why. Oregon is a 13 point favorite next week!! If that’s not enough to convince you then maybe you should hang it up. Ive been doing this long enough to know that when the Top 10 go 2-7-1 ATS the squares start getting nervous. In other words, if you can’t spot the fish…YOU ARE THE FISH!

I mean seriously guys, Louisville's most dynamic player on the roster (Devante Parker) is out with a broken foot. Meanwhile, Miami is starting a QB who has yet to take a single rep in a D1 college football game. What really matters boys? It honestly doesn't get any easier than this.

Still not convinced? Maybe you should watch a little tape on Sherman Badie. Or don’t, I don't really care. I’m contempt with the fact that 98% of you guys don’t want to put in the amount of work it takes to be a winning capper. That’s why I'm throwin’ you a bone. This game opened at L’Ville - 3! The Canes are out for revenge. If you think Bobby Petrino isn’t a top 5 coach, kill yourself. It’s labor day people, say it with me…LA-BOR DAY.

Listen, tail me on this or lose. It’s really that simple. When its all said and done you’ll thank me.

-Cheers
    what is your pick

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Thank you for calling him out. Because he never once gave a clear implication about what his play is. He's just rambling on like a drunk hillbilly.

Madshark
    Update your status

Guys guys, all am saying is that the last time these two teams played Duke Johnson wasn't on the field. You guys are awfully quick to forget Bobby P is 9-0 in openers. Think about it

ZIPPER HEAD

Guys guys, all am saying is that the last time these two teams played Duke Johnson wasn't on the field. You guys are awfully quick to forget Bobby P is 9-0 in openers. Think about it
    what is your pick???????????????????????????????????? ????????????/

Madshark
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    what is your pick
    Are you kidding me!??

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

what is your pick
    Whatever team wins he will come back on here saying that was the team. Hahahahaha,,, What an ASSCLOWN!!!!

Bostongambler

Are you kidding me!??

No JACKASS he is not

PhilTheTHRILL

I've read your post 3 consecutive times and still can't figure out what your talking about. Please clarify
    Really? because everyone who has read your post has NO IDEA what your pick even is. You are obviously avoiding making it clear. Precisely what BD pointed out. How about YOU clarify. You talk about Oregon and a Tulane RB and use it to justify your picks...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I've read YOUR post 3 times and dont know what you're talking about.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

The original post is heavy on hot air, but light on substance. I can't even decipher what OP's "sure play" is, amidst all the bluster and double speak. I've narrowed it down to several options though... I could be wrong, but I gather he either likes the favorite or the underdog, or possibly the total... or maybe a prop.

PhilTheTHRILL

Are you kidding me!??
    Okay.. He's obviously Trolling at this point. Good for you Madshark, theres your 2 seconds of fame in your pathetic life.
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave PhilTheTHRILL 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3

Lmfao

Bostongambler

Its simple guys come on. He either has Louisville or Miami.

ZIPPER HEAD

Are you kidding me!??
    Would I kid my favorite douche nozzle? what is your pick?????

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Really? because everyone who has read your post has NO IDEA what your pick even is. You are obviously avoiding making it clear. Precisely what BD pointed out. How about YOU clarify. You talk about Oregon and a Tulane RB and use it to justify your picks...
    Hahahahahaha,,, no shit. What a bag of cocks this clown is.

ZIPPER HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    This

Madshark
    Update your status

I guess it doesn't bother you people that UofL lost 9...that's right nine defensive starters. And then you have to factor in the point that they are AT HOME! Do I have to spell it out for you nerds???

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

He doesn't have a pick guys. He's trolling.

ZIPPER HEAD

I guess it doesn't bother you people that UofL lost 9...that's right nine defensive starters. And then you have to factor in the point that they are AT HOME! Do I have to spell it out for you nerds???
    Im going to throw you down on he ground and kick dirt in your pussy.

Bostongambler

I knew it. You really do have a Vagina. ty

LosRichards
    LosRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1257

He's saying over people

uglyduckling

Looks to me like he's on the canes +4. At least that's the way I see it but I could be wrong.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Im going to throw you down on he ground and kick dirt in your pussy.
    Dammit Zip. Now I have to get up and get something to clean the beer off my screen. Was taking a sip while I was scrolling down this thread and couldn't hold it all in when I read that line.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by LosRichards View Post
    He's saying over people
    Who cares what hes saying. Tell him stop being a woman and be straight forward

ZIPPER HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Dammit Zip. Now I have to get up and get something to clean the beer off my screen. Was taking a sip while I was scrolling down this thread and couldn't hold it all in when I read that line.
    Sorry Pivot- Thank God your here-Someone that knows what their doing. Whats your play Pivot? Good to see you bro. I made good money tailing you and urban last year

12 Last