53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

Everyone I've read today seems to love the Under 54.5................

I go over that number. I know, True Freshman starting at QB on one side and another first time starter replacing Bridgewater. Louie didn't give up much last year at home, but many have left for the NFL, also with a new head coach......... opinions are like assholes we all have em and this ones mine.
    Miami Over 54.5 small

As always good luck to all.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

I might lean over also. It depends on the offensive line and defensive line of each team. Who has the better personnel? I"ll have my answer in a hour.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Man Louisville got a heap of seniors at key positions for this game. The offensive line of Louisville might control this if they can convert 3rd downs. But Miami is freaking stacked on the line. I'm rolling with Louisville. Miami wins this game only if they implement all 3 phases of the game. On the road??

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    I go over that number. I know, True Freshman starting at QB on one side and another first time starter replacing Bridgewater. Louie didn't give up much last year at home, but many have left for the NFL, also with a new head coach......... opinions are like assholes we all have em and this ones mine.
    Miami Over 54.5 small

As always good luck to all.
    Strong out Grantham in. That all changes this year (see bold above). Grantham had way more talent at UGA yet still had the worst defenses in school history. He even brought a few former UGA players with him. Louisville brings back 5 starters from last years defense but it doesn't mean anything with new staff. Grantham gets his 11 worst, I mean, best players on the field. It wouldn't surprise me if Louisville defense drops off big time from a Charlie Strong defense. Petrino's offenses usually put up some points. Canes team total over might be the best bet. Canes have a stud RB so the running game take pressure off fresh qb. I'm not playing this one as there are too many unknowns with both teams.

BOL fellas

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Louisville now has to play in a big boys conference, not that "meow" conference they played in last season. It is going to be a long year for them. Miami is in a different situation. Golden could have left them anytime he wanted two because of their constant NCAA problems, but he hung in there. Last year, Golden was crushed by Louisville in their bowl game. Let's see if he has what it takes to make Miami a legitinate contender. A loss here really hurts their chances of winning the ACC Central.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Louisville usually a pretty good cover at home.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

We are in concert sir, have a cousin who is a frosh on the Delaware squad. They are a young team (less than 20 seniors), and are a work in progress. First game out of the box they go to Pitt and get smacked 62-0 with less than 60 yards total offense.That my friends is no kiss on the stones. Welcome to big time major college football. Good news is that the Blue Hens play Del. State @ home this week, and should right the ship.