dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Honestly I tried,but can't.
    GL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It's a lousy wager because you are wagering 400 to collect 300 instead of 2400. Does that answer your question? Another attempt by someone who has no confidence at all in his skills trying to buy a parlay. So he is willing to sacrifice $2100.00.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good. Ole Miss would be the only cause for concern for me. GL

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It's a lousy wager because you are wagering 400 to collect 300 instead of 2400. Does that answer your question? Another attempt by someone who has no confidence at all in his skills trying to buy a parlay. So he is willing to sacrifice $2100.00.

You have to remember that there is more than one way to bet and make money...some people would bet your method with great success and other players betting his method will have success. Me personally bet using teasers!!..with the occasional str8 up bets. When sports betting isnt your primary income you can bet "slow".

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    what a stupid thing to say. especially in the first week when these
    teams cannot be evaluated properly with evidence. you go around laying
    ATS parlays in first week you will lose badly.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I don't think it's out of the realm of possiblity that any of those teams could lose.

Isn't Navy going to be decent this year? Ohio State did just lose their starting QB. What if the offense spudders?

All in all, people will rip parlays like this but I think it's an ok wager. Definitely not a lock though but nothing is.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Bigdaddy, your words mean nothing. You criticize literally every pick. I would have been surprised if the world's best gambler (yourself) would have any praise for this.

A&M will be lucky to go 6-6 this year playing a SCAR team with possibly best all around team they've ever had with a coach that has only lost one opening game since the 1989.

The Miss game is practically a home field advantage. Should be 70/30 difference in crowd, they have a good qb and solid receivers against a Boise team with a new head coach. Sorry. You don't get up for a game as big as this that easily.

Ohio state playing navy. What needs to be said here? It's effing Navy.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Because none of these teams have played ONE game this season.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

On paper it looks like a solid bet, but it wouldn't be shocking if either SC or Miss lose, There will be plenty of ten point favorites that will lose SU this year, and the fact that it's opening week means there's even more unknown about these teams. Let's say Boise beats Ole Miss, a few weeks from now Boise might be looked at different than they are now, same with Ole Miss. We might look back and say how in the world was Miss a DD fave over Boise, these teams are very close. I think this parlay would be better after these teams have played a few games so everyone has a read on them. Nothing would surprise me in week one. GL with your bet, I hope it cashes for you.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

looks like a lock.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I bet same way at 5Dimes give ne teams laying 3000 ill take 6 or 7 and lay 1000 for a better percentage of collecting 1000 to win 500 or 600 ill take it all the way to bowl season

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

That's a good ML parlay. Don't be discouraged by any haters. BDQH is a bitter old man who never has any nice thing to say about anyone.
    You put a lot of thought about this bet and I think it's a good bet. Hope you cash this one and many more.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

South Carolina is way overrated.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I wouldn't say USC is overrated. They notoriously start the season slow under Spurrier, barely squeaking out wins over teams they should dominate while Sumlin usually starts seasons off fast by jumping on teams that aren't ready for his style of offense/uptempo.

USC will get better with more games under their belt. TAM might slow down once teams get more film on them. Both teams are pretty good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    South Carolina is way overrated.