biglance68
    biglance68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1652

Texas AM/ South Carolina

Im curious what peoples thoughts are on the total in this game. To me 56 seems awful low for an AM team that scores points. I know Johnny Fingerball has left and all that, but Sumlin has always scored points, whether it was Keenum or Johnny. South Carolina has offensive firepower everywhere. Byrd, Roland, Wilde, with Dylan Thompson and a great OL seems like theyll get their points too. Over 56 for me.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A&M loses all of their playmakers from last season. South Carolina has a ton of injuries that could spell big trouble for their offense. Starting C Cody Waldrop is questionable. Starting RG Mike Matulis is out. Starting TE Rory Anderson is questionable. That is too many injuries for a team that has to replace their starting QB and most of their firepower. Pass.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Was listening to Sumlin on Sirius 91 other day and he claimed that their offense would move at a quicker pace than the previous two seasons. It will be interesting to see how that unfolds.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by chalk46 View Post
    Was listening to Sumlin on Sirius 91 other day and he claimed that their offense would move at a quicker pace than the previous two seasons. It will be interesting to see how that unfolds.
    I think that Sumlin's new offense is going to take some time to jell.