Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

- Eddie Alvarez loves being the underdog going into a big fight. He's confident in his skill set and believes he will become victorious with the belt.

- UFC Matchmakers Joe Silva and Sean Shelby preview this Thursday's lightweight championship main event between Rafael Dos Anjos and Eddie Alvarez.

- John Gooden and Dan Hardy take on the Inside The Octagon One Round Challenge as they look ahead to Rafael dos Anjos and Eddie Alvarez.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

$10.00 $3,067.28 Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Pending 7/7/16 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Rafael dos Anjos -350* vs Eddie Alvarez
    Pending 7/7/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1103 Lewis / Nelson goes 3 round distance +350* vs Fight won’t go 3 round distance
    Pending 7/7/16 10:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1323 Duffy wins in round 2 +475* vs Any other result
    Pending 7/7/16 10:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1425 Pyle wins in round 3 +825* vs Any other result

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

MMA mania prelim Predictions -

155 lbs.: Mehdi Baghdad vs. John Makdessi

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 22 run for Mehdi Baghdad (10-4) ended in the Round of 16 with a majority decision loss to Julian Erosa, but got the call to replace Mairbek Taisumov on short notice this past January. There, "The Sultan" fell victim to Chris Wade’s grappling prowess and ultimately tapped to a rear-naked choke late in the first round.

All 11 of his professional wins have come by stoppage, eight of them via form of knockout.
    John Makdessi fought his heart out in his late-notice bout with Donald Cerrone, but eventually suffered a broken jaw that forced him to bow out. "The Bull" seemed to have rebounded nicely with a solid performance against Yancy Medeiros, only for some highly-questionable judging to leave him 1-3 in his last four bouts.
    He will give up five inches of height to the 6’1" Baghdad.
    Makdessi’s passive style has twice failed to impress the judges despite ostensibly outclassing his foe, once against Alan Patrick and again against Medeiros. There’s every possibility that it happens a third time here, as he has Baghdad beaten in technique and speed, but lags behind in power and aggression.
    In short, the conflict here will be between the much-taller Baghdad’s power shots and Makdessi’s own counters. The latter ought to be more effective, but won’t look nearly as good. Still, I have to give the nod to Makdessi, who’s dealt well with bigger strikers before. It just remains to be seen whether the judges will agree.
    Prediction: Makdessi via unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Anthony Birchak vs. Dileno Lopes

Following a surprise submission loss to Ian Entwistle in his Octagon debut, Anthony Birchak (11-3) reminded UFC fans that he was no joke with a brutal knockout of former Bellator MMA champion Joe Soto. This win led to a showdown with rising star Thomas Almeida, who all but knocked the soul out of Birchak’s body with a gorgeous combination.

He stands three inches taller than Dileno Lopes (19-2) at 5’8."
    Lopes’s second run through TUF: "Brazil" proved much more successful as he reached the fourth season’s Finale, which took place at UFC 190. There, he put on a competitive fight with Reginaldo Vieira before burning himself out and dropping a unanimous decision.
    He has submitted 12 opponents and knocked out another four, including three of his last five foes.
    The deciding factor here might be size -- Birchak’s a powerhouse of a Bantamweight, while Lopes has historically competed at 125 pounds. As effective as he is on the mat, Lopes doesn’t have the technical wrestling acumen to overcome the strength disadvantage. I’m not confident enough in his recent shows of power to pick him on the feet, either.
    Birchak has all the tools he needs to win this, although he might have to make it ugly to do so. He sprawls-and-brawls, mixing in a few takedowns and a hefty dose of grinding to earn the decision.
    Prediction: Birchak via unanimous decision

170 lbs.: Mike Pyle vs. Alberto Mina

Mike Pyle (27-11-1) came on strong in the final round, but could not stifle Colby Covington’s relentless wrestling en route to his third loss in four fights. With his back against the wall, he brought his clinch prowess to bear against Sean Spencer with a brutal third-round knockout.

"Quicksand" has stopped 23 professional opponents, 16 of them via submission.
    Brazil’s Alberto Mina (12-0) went tooth-and-nail with Japanese bruiser Shinsho Anzai for little more than three minutes in his Octagon debut before stopping the durable wrestler with heavy punches. His subsequent fight with Yoshihiro Akiyama proved equally eventful as he survived an empty gas tank and late surge from "Sexyama" to scrape out a split decision.
    The Akiyama fight was Mina’s first trip to the judges following nine first-round finishes and two in the third round.
    Disregarding the outlier that was the Covington fight, it’s tradition for Pyle to get lamped in the first round. This is an excellent opportunity to put him away, but if he manages to get back up, he wins. His clinch game is utterly devastating and he’s just plain nasty on the game. Mina’s a big enough hitter to hand "Quicksand" yet another knockdown, but I’m not convinced he can handle Pyle’s slow-building onslaught after the way he slowed down against Akiyama.
    There’s a good chance this winds up as one of the best fights on the undercard. Pyle gets off the canvas to eventually break Mina to bits in the second.
    Prediction: Pyle via second-round technical knockout

170 lbs.: Alvaro Herrera vs. Vicente Luque

Team Escudero’s Alvaro Herrera (9-3) fell in the quarterfinals of TUF: "Latin America 2" to Mexico’s Hector Aldana. Despite the quick loss, he earned a shot in UFC proper, where he utterly starched Vernon Ramos in just 30 seconds.

He has never gone the distance as a professional, knocking out five opponents.
    Vicente Luque (8-5-1) joined his Blackzilian teammates on TUF 21, taking out Nathan Coy early on before dropping a decision to Hayder Hassan on the show’s climactic bout. After losing to Michael Graves on the Finale, Luque got his revenge over Hassan with a gorgeous anaconda choke in Dec. 2015.
    His four submission wins have all come by form of choke.
    Luque has quite a bit going for him here, spotty record notwithstanding. Before Ramos, Herrera had only ever beaten one opponent with a win on his record and that win was a submission of Herrera. He’s also been stopped three times, once in just four seconds.
    In short, he’s so utterly outclassed when it comes to experience that it’s not even funny.
    Luque’s never been knocked out and should have a considerable grappling edge. He takes down Herrera in the early going and taps him in short order.
    Prediction: Luque via first-round submission

155 lbs.: Gilbert Burns vs. Lukasz Sajewski

Down on the cards going into the third round, Gilbert Burns (10-1) proved his mettle with a last-minute submission of Alex Oliveira to keep his unbeaten streak alive. However, the Blackzilians-trained product didn’t have quite as much luck against Rashid Magomedov, who dominated him at range for a one-sided decision win.

Six of his wins have come by submission, four of them via armbar.
    Lukasz Sajewski (13-1) was originally set to debut against Leonardo Santos two Septembers ago before suffering an injury, then wound up actually debuting against Nick Hein in June 2015. Following a unanimous decision loss to "Sergeant" Hein, "The Wookie" geared up to face Teemu Packalen in February before once again pulling out with an injury.
    He will give up two inches of height to the 5’10" Brazilian.
    "Durinho" is still a blue-chip prospect, especially if he can manage to better integrate the disparate aspects of his game and beef up his wrestling. Magomedov’s enough of a beast that I can forgive that most recent loss.
    Even if the same Burns that lost there shows up, though, he’s got more than enough to take out Sajewski. The Pole’s outgunned on the feet and, worse, he’s primarily a grappler going up against a literally world-class ground artist. The Brazilian chews him up on the feet before eventually overwhelming him on the mat for the latter’s first submission loss.
    Prediction: Burns via second-round submission

135 lbs.: Reginaldo Vieira vs. Marco Antonio Beltran

Reginaldo Vieira (13-3) -- fighting as part of Team Anderson -- lost his quarterfinal bout with Matheus Nicolau on TUF: "Brazil 4," but Giovani Santos’ illness and Leandro Higo’s injury paved the way for another go. He made the most of his second chance by reaching the Finale and defeating Dileno Lopes once there.

Six of his nine submission wins have come via guillotine.
    Representing Mexico on TUF: "Latin America," Marco Antonio Beltran (7-3) defeated outspoken Argentinian Guido Cannetti before dropping a decision to teammate Jose Alberto Quinonez in the semifinals. He has been perfect since (2-0) in UFC, picking up decision wins over Marlon Vera and Ning Guangyou.
    He stands two inches taller than Vieira at 5’8."
    Simply put, Beltran had way too much trouble with Vera on the mat for me to pick him against a submission artist of Vieira’s caliber. Further, Beltran is on the wrong end of a considerable experience gap and has yet to truly impress in UFC.
    The only real concern here is size, as Vieira has made Flyweight twice in the past. Still, his ground acumen ought to be too much for his foe. Indeed, the Brazilian picks up his ninth first-round submission.
    Prediction: Vieira via first-round submission

135 lbs.: Russell Doane vs. Pedro Munhoz

Hawaii’s Russell Doane (14-5) got off to a strong start to his UFC career with a submission over Brazilian jiu-jitsu standout Leandro Issa in his debut, then edged Marcus Brimage by split decision his next time out. He’s since dropped two straight fights, first against Iuri Alcantara and then against Jerrod Sanders in a sizable upset.

Pedro Munhoz (12-2) has knocked out six opponents and submitted another five.
    "The Young Punisher" stepped right into the fire in his UFC career against Raphael Assuncao, who outclassed the RFA champion over three rounds. A knockout of Matt Hobar and a submission of Jerrod Sanders, the latter overturned because of a drug test failure, followed, after which he lost a narrow decision to Jimmie Rivera in Nov. 2015.
    He has just one decision win since 2010.
    Doane is boned, here. He’s going up against a terrific athlete whose submission prowess far outstrips his own and who is -- while not a great technician on the feet -- at least powerful enough to be a real threat. In short, the fight will likely go one of three ways; if Doane keeps it standing, Munhoz’s grit will eventually overwhelm him. If Munhoz puts him on his back, it’s only a matter of time until the Brazilian locks up something unpleasant.
    And if Doane shoots, Munhoz will take his neck home with him.
    Munhoz is a beast. And even though he may not crack the elite, he’s a nightmare for the middle of the pack and below. It's another guillotine finish for "The Young Punisher."
    Prediction: Munhoz via first-round submission

135 lbs.: Felipe Arantes vs. Jerrod Sanders

Felipe Arantes (17-7-1) made the drop to Bantamweight following a 3-3-1 UFC Featherweight run, capped off by a decision loss to Andre Fili. In his division debut, "Sertanejo" picked up his second UFC stoppage win with a triangle submission of Yves Jabouin that earned him a "Performance of the Night" bonus.

He has knocked out seven foes and submitted another five.
    Jerrod Sanders (15-3) had a bit of bad luck in his first two UFC bouts, which saw him suffer an early injury and subsequent beatdown against Yosdenis Cedeno before shooting directly into a guillotine against Pedro Munhoz. After a failed drug test overturned the latter, Sanders picked up his first UFC win with an upset decision over Russell Doane. This will be his first fight in nearly a year.
    I’m leaning towards Arantes here, but it’s about a fifty-fifty fight. Sanders’ wrestling is an aspect of the game that the Brazilian has struggled with before, most notably against Fili and even against Jabouin before locking up that triangle. That said, Fili had size and a dangerous striking attack that Sanders doesn’t. With only one aspect of the fight to worry about, the Brazilian should have a lot more success.
    Arantes is still improving and has both the striking and submission edge. He knocks Sanders around for an authoritative decision win.
    Prediction: Arantes via unanimous decision
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So this event starts it all off tomorrow night!!!!!

Weigh in live vid feed -

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Eddie was losing to A.Pettis on the feet and was gassing, but ended up winning a split decision. He lost to Cerrone in his first UFC fight. Rafael Dos Anjos smashed A.Pettis and Cerrone.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Eddie was losing to A.Pettis on the feet and was gassing, but ended up winning a split decision. He lost to Cerrone in his first UFC fight. Rafael Dos Anjos smashed A.Pettis and Cerrone.
    Agreed UNC.. On RDA as well and ITD as mentioned a few times in threads..
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Black beast came in at max weight.. 265... He doesn't look that fat either this go around.. He looked pissed off.. Lol...

Nelson 263, old, fat and looking a bit scared IMO......

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

WAR Black Beast +110. He sure as hell hits as hard as Hunt, if not harder, all it takes is one punch.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Black beast came in at max weight.. 265... He doesn't look that fat either this go around.. He looked pissed off.. Lol...

Nelson 263, old, fat and looking a bit scared IMO......
    We are opposites here... I think RDA gets to wild and gets slept up same w black bessy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    We are opposites here... I think RDA gets to wild and gets slept up same w black bessy.
    Well Ty, you shoot for the stars then.. I'd normally wish ya good luck but on this I need RDA and Beast... So the Unders in both fights we can both agree upon on then, right?

People gonna get dropped then.. Don't make me parlay up the unders in both fights..

Down goes Frazier!!!!. Big George sized him up, didn't use speed or foot movement.. Just power and accuracy in this gif below!!!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Did anyone think Alberto Mina looked unhealthy during weigh ins?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Did anyone think Alberto Mina looked unhealthy during weigh ins?
    He looked chill but healthy to me..

So this event can only be viewed on UFC FIGHT PASS.. That kinda sucks that this has to be streamed.. Should be on FOX...

Ty$

Well Ty, you shoot for the stars then.. I'd normally wish ya good luck but on this I need RDA and Beast... So the Unders in both fights we can both agree upon on then, right?

People gonna get dropped then.. Don't make me parlay up the unders in both fights..

Down goes Frazier!!!!. Big George sized him up, didn't use speed or foot movement.. Just power and accuracy in this gif below!!!

That's not a bad prop parlay Jibstrr

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Black beast +115 2-units let$ get it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

3 more hours til the madness begins people!!!!

3 straight days of UFC MMA!!!

Buckle up fellas as this is gonna be a marathon of MMA and gambling!!!

I've got so many bets pending right now for the next 3 days, most ever that I can remember...

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Can someone please post Joshknows plays?

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

Lolllll

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    Can someone please post Joshknows plays?
    If I'm not mistaken didn't he just lose his ass on the last 2 events?

Becareful what you wish for bud... ...

Ty$

Post your prelims jibby

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Post your prelims jibby
    Your wish is my command Ty..

I'll post pending like I always do.. Why not.. Sharing is caring...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OK fellas business hours are now open.. Let's see what I got to start tings off... If I'm hot after these 4 fights I'll keep posting.. If losing I won't.. That's how I roll..

Fight #1 -

$140.00 $100.00 Pending 7/7/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2109 Luque wins inside distance -140* vs Not Luque inside distance

$50.00 $95.00 Pending 7/7/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2131 Luque wins by submission +190* vs Any other result

Fight #2 -

$100.00 $350.00 Pending 7/7/16 7:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2031 Vieira wins by submission +350* vs Any other result

Fight #3 -

$100.00 $165.00 Pending 7/7/16 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Burns wins inside distance +165* vs Not Burns inside distance

Fight #4 - (hedged)

$100.00 $221.00 Pending 7/7/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1807 Sanders wins by 3 round decision +221* vs Not Sanders by 3 round decision

$60.00 $270.00 Pending 7/7/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1831 Arantes wins by submission +450* vs Any other result
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-07-16 at 04:27 PM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Anyone know why nicolau goes from 2.75 to 2.25, being an unknown fighter against Moraga who have only lost to phenoms and won against really really good opposition. -150 on a fighter that should be -400...obviously someone know something we dont, please enlight me!

Ty$

OK fellas business hours are now open.. Let's see what I got to start tings off... If I'm hot after these 4 fights I'll keep posting.. If losing I won't.. That's how I roll..

Fight #1 -

$140.00 $100.00 Pending 7/7/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2109 Luque wins inside distance -140* vs Not Luque inside distance

$50.00 $95.00 Pending 7/7/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2131 Luque wins by submission +190* vs Any other result

Fight #2 -

$100.00 $350.00 Pending 7/7/16 7:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2031 Vieira wins by submission +350* vs Any other result

Fight #3 -

$100.00 $165.00 Pending 7/7/16 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Burns wins inside distance +165* vs Not Burns inside distance

Fight #4 - (hedged)

$100.00 $221.00 Pending 7/7/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1807 Sanders wins by 3 round decision +221* vs Not Sanders by 3 round decision

$60.00 $270.00 Pending 7/7/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1831 Arantes wins by submission +450* vs Any other result
    I'm on these exact plays kinda crazy except I didn't hedge sanders I jus took him via dec

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

First fight on Herrera small

GL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm on these exact plays kinda crazy except I didn't hedge sanders I jus took him via dec
    Cool good luck to both of us then.. I hedged Sanders with the Arantes by sub because the dude is really muscular, the older guy at 35 and has gassed late in fights before..

I can see Sanders maybe giving up his back late in this fight and then getting choked out.. Arantes did get a sub win in his last UFC fight also. Odds were stacked on that prop as well at +450...

This is Jarod Sanders and yes he carries alot of muscle weight -

ONLY ON UFC FIGHT PASS

Felipe
    Arantes
    "Sertanejo"
    vs
    Jerrod
    Sanders
    "J-Reazie"

BRAZIL
    Country
    USA

17-7-1, 2NC
    Record
    15-3-0

41%
    KO/TKO
    13%

29%
    SUB
    40%

35%
    DEC
    47%

68 in
    Height
    68 in

135 lbs
    Weight
    135 lbs

73 in
    Reach
    72 in

39 in
    Leg Reach
    39 in

Significant Strikes

Landed per minute

49.22%
    Accuracy
    66.67%

Absorbed P/M

63.8%
    Defense
    42.86%

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Anyone know why nicolau goes from 2.75 to 2.25, being an unknown fighter against Moraga who have only lost to phenoms and won against really really good opposition. -150 on a fighter that should be -400...obviously someone know something we dont, please enlight me!
    That fight is not on this card BJ???? IDK why?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There it is ITD and sub..

Fight #1 -

blazes_bff
    blazes_bff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

Nice start jibbs. Easy money

Ty$

Fight #1 -

Hell yeah jibbers I only had the sub prop cheers

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Fight #1 -

Nice call, Jibbbys. Someone did their homework.
    WE ROLLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Fight #1 -

Nice start Jibbby. I only had the ITD bet.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Fight #1 -

Good job Jibby!

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

That fight is not on this card BJ???? IDK why?
    oh sorry, only things related to this card, my bad, officer arrest me. Right now, i deserve it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok Next.. Let's get the sub win again in this next fight.

Nice to get off to a good start.. Thanks fellas.. Too early to celebrate though...

Ty$

I got Vierra ITD and straight

First 12345 ... Last