GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    In my absents, I crown UncleChael king of sbr, when sbr says they will delete the infranction, and pay me per thread then I will consider returning, they will no longer profit on my back, people like plek eill no longer profit on my back. If you care to continue to receive my bets, it will be $50 Per card and you can contact me through pm, at www.sportsforumpicks.com, or through my facebook, good luck fellas, I abide you adieu..
    That is too f*cking generous, I value your advice $100 per fight, so $1000 for big card is a bargain for 12+ fights. Don't sell yourself short, you are the best. If isn't judges robbery you likely win 9 out 10 bet. I sign up for a yr, if you charge so little.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Rofl. Gigathafukoutahere
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave getlucky2win 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spurginobili

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    Rofl. Gigathafukoutahere
    be gladly you cheap f*ck, Josh help you guys make 7 figures, you won't even pay $50 per card?

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

i am gladly. i thnk. and cheap. but that guy didnt make me sht. i do my own work and have been doin fine. josh dont know sht

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    be gladly you cheap f*ck, Josh help you guys make 7 figures, you won't even pay $50 per card?
    Shit I'll pay Josh $10,000 a month for the SUPER SONIC CHRONIC VIP PACKAGE deal if he can help me make 7 figures annually betting MMA...

Please sign me up ASAP!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-27-16 at 11:30 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

we were all doing fine before he showed up and will be fine without him

step off the ledge, it will be alright

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    lol
    like you said enough of the drama, let's win some cheddar

PaperTrail07

100% $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PaperTrail07

One I am eyeballing from MILES away.....Warlley Aves over Barberena.....it will be UGLY quick!...Please give me a good line.....

PaperTrail07

Matt Brown +260 is worthy too

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

To be fair, you sucked before and you will suck now.

Pimp178
    Pimp178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

UFC200 Light Heavyweight Title Opening Betting Odds on @5Dimes: @JonnyBones (-300) vs. @DC_MMA (+240)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Miri trolling it up lately in threads.. What's up buddy you upset Josh left? Be honest now...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp178 View Post
    UFC200 Light Heavyweight Title Opening Betting Odds on @5Dimes: @JonnyBones (-300) vs. @DC_MMA (+240)
    Geez -300.. Sounds about right.. Wait for JJ by unanimous decision prop for much better odds...

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Miri trolling it up lately in threads.. What's up buddy you upset Josh left? Be honest now...

Wtf jibbby, i was gonna bet on you in the contest you pussied out of ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wtf jibbby, i was gonna bet on you in the contest you pussied out of ?
    I thought you were gonna fade me. Shit Miri you got me twisted..Most confusing tracking your plays these days..

I'm here and Josh is gone, I didn't bitch out of anything.. He couldn't pay up if I won, I told him to go SBR pro first and bet all his points first and make a real commitment to the forum and not run and hide after the beat down. Sure enough he ran anyways and is gone even before a bet contest ever started... He could never put the benny up to go pro either even though he makes millions gambling as I practically offered to pay that for him..

I leaned on my intuition and sixth sense and sure enough I was correct again. I see dead people..

I still think Josh will come back in time.. He was married to this forum... He'll miss getting sucked off by the newbies with every win....

mirinquads

He was banned jibberz.

Or maybe you just ran him off like all the others you ran off with your wit and suprior gambling techniques..

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Only taking him because Jibbbys has Maia as his Avatar.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Only taking him because Jibbbys has Maia as his Avatar.
    Will be a very tough test for my boy DM while the fight stays standing but he'll get the fight to the ground, take the back, sink in the hooks and end up choking out Matt Brown.. Demian Maia by RNC chalk it up!!!

May just take down Matt Brown and own him from the top position like he did to Gunnar Nelson.. Clinic coming up on the ground either way, Matt Brown is too aggressive with his stand up and Maia will get him down easily..

DM really has some of the best and most crafty takedowns in MMA today.. He took down Magny and Nelson like they were children in his last couple fights.. Matt Brown will be no different..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-27-16 at 09:38 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

sorry your butt buddy left pal...resume crying curled up in the fetal position in the shower
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and PaperTrail07

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Poor Miri^^^^

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Josh was a good guy I think. He was slightly autistic for his age. Trying to challenge somebody for bragging rights was pretty retarded also. This place would be much more fun without the autistic non-betting stuff.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Josh was a good guy I think. He was slightly autistic for his age. Trying to challenge somebody for bragging rights was pretty retarded also. This place would be much more fun without the autistic non-betting stuff.
    There will be peace in the Middle East now up in this Beast.. No one challenging anyone anymore for forum bragging rights.. Hope it doesn't get boring. Josh brought absurd attitude, absurd ego, absurd criticism toward others whom ever doubted his plays.. Very comical at times and sometimes slightly disturbing and annoying...

"BOOM that's how I do it", "I'm the best", "watch me work".. me me me me me me... etc.. etc... bla bla bla..

It was cool when we were both winning and posting though a few months ago, it was a free ride for everyone.. Unfortunately we both cooled off a bit in the last few months.. I began to notice him catching heat from the newbies and regs for his lack luster play lately.. He was getting flamed and broke. He then crossed the line and paid the price for going after Plekzs mom..

Now he's selling girly scooters and went tout on twitter praying someone signs up and pays the $50 monthly pick fee thru paypal...

He'll be back under a different account name if banned in time.. I really thought he just got an infraction and got butt hurt.. If that's the case he'll be back for the next event..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

mirinquads

sorry your butt buddy left pal...resume crying curled up in the fetal position in the shower
    Chastised Josh plenty of times, not sure why you think were butt buddies at all. I'm quite a bit better at capping than he is.

But he was better than y'all, and by leagues.

AND he is posting over at the real site now, so even that goes out the window

Anything else, fish?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Chastised Josh plenty of times, not sure why you think were butt buddies at all. I'm quite a bit better at capping than he is.

Anything else, fish?

Real site. Lol.. Oddsbeast is the reject forum to this forum.. Guys that can't cut here start posting there.. It's funny because I noticed the guys like you and all the old rejects take info from this forum and post it over there.. Seen that happen a million times when I check in.. I laugh.. Guys like Punisher, Nunya in the past, you and so many other past members from SBR.. I never said anything though but I saw it.. Alot stuff I posted up, next day would show up on that forum..

Miri you're just as delusional as Josh.. Come on man check yourself before you wreck yourself..... SBR is still the shitts.

What forum can you get winners and betpoints at the same time? Don't say oddsbeast.. Lol.... MMAbettingtipsforum has better cappers posting then oddsbeast IMO.. That's a Brit based forum too.

I do think you are good capper for Boxing from what I've seen.. Keep it up... MMA IDK?? Sometimes you throw up a prop gem I suppose when you feel like sharing..

The Nate Diaz by sub prop you called was brilliant over McIrish.. Still doesn't beat my Holly Holm Ko prop over Rhonda Rousey hit for odds though
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-28-16 at 12:52 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Anything else, fish?

keep it up and I'll get you banned too along with your butt brigadiers. You can pretend all you want but everyone knows you'd be lost without this site. Hey, at least with a ban you'll have an excuse for missing out on BTP and many other free contests lol

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    keep it up and I'll get you banned too along with your butt brigadiers. You can pretend all you want but everyone knows you'd be lost without this site. Hey, at least with a ban you'll have an excuse for missing out on BTP and many other free contests lol
    Hahahhaha. You aren't banning shit you little worm. I come on here to laugh at your posts, I can do that with or without an account.

Real site. Lol.. Oddsbeast is the reject forum to this forum.. Guys that can't cut here start posting there.. It's funny because I noticed the guys like you and all the old rejects take info from this forum and post it over there.. Seen that happen a million times when I check in.. I laugh.. Guys like Punisher, Nunya in the past, you and so many other past members from SBR.. I never said anything though but I saw it.. Alot stuff I posted up, next day would show up on that forum..

Miri you're just as delusional as Josh.. Come on man check yourself before you wreck yourself..... SBR is still the shitts.

What forum can you get winners and betpoints at the same time? Don't say oddsbeast.. Lol.... MMAbettingtipsforum has better cappers posting then oddsbeast IMO.. That's a Brit based forum too.

I do think you are good capper for Boxing from what I've seen.. Keep it up... MMA IDK?? Sometimes you throw up a prop gem I suppose when you feel like sharing..

The Nate Diaz by sub prop you called was brilliant over McIrish.. Still doesn't beat my Holly Holm Ko prop over Rhonda Rousey hit for odds though
    Oh you're a cuteypie Jibbberz. Sbr is indeed Shitts. It's funny though for sure. Did i not just give out Koreshkov last week though?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Miri laughs are fun and I agree but don't dump on this site, you look foolish doing that because you post here often... I like ya but I post here and always will and I happen to think this is THE BEST forum site for UFC and MMA capping out there.. I've seen them all and read over them all in years past... I put forth the effort and don't like seeing that crap you just posted.

I post the best MMA reads out there after reading them all with every event, and I do my very best to post up props that are likely to land at +odds with every fight on every EVENT THREAD also.. I take time out of my day to do that..

Mirster go take a piss some where else but don't do it here please.. It's just NOT COOL... .. I really like this forum and support it 100%!!! It's charity based as well which is just awesome....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-28-16 at 02:42 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Did i not just give out Koreshkov last week though?
    Is that right?...

$50.00 $222.50 Loss 4/22/16 10:00pm MMA Props Fighting 3005 Koreshkov wins inside distance +445* vs Not Koreshkov inside distance

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

You're wrong.

JAKEPEAVY21

Anything else, fish?
    settle down, slap nut

been winning for years and will continue to do so

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Maia will take him down and nuetralize him.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Maia has proven to not be a good guy to bet against. +260 isnt worthy if he loses. These niggas dont understand....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

First ... 34567 Last