JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Frankie wins this fight most likely. Hes the king of rematches and at making adjustments + he won the last round. Fight will probably end like it started. Franke takes over. To much risk in that parlay. Its not like diaz is a lock either, in a fight where he actually lost up until middle of the second round.
    i agree, its Frankie or no bet, was hoping to get around +180/+200, but guess that was wishful thinking. alot of evidence points to aldo as a ex juicer, pulling out of fights outside of brazil, thing is we only have 13 seconds of fight footage post usda because mcgregor ko'd him so quick, so hard to judge how he will fight moving forward... think the odds makers did right by setting this at even money, should get even action, was hoping for more. at even money, i might stay away, but i haven't really dug into the fight yet. both guys coming off of injury if i'm not mistaken.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-18-16 at 04:53 AM.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    You said the same thing in the lombard and dariush fights, if you say that enough times over a 20 fight sample size, you might eventually be right once, but it won't be in this match-up...Betting against JoshKnows is a losing proposition, and you will learn this the hard way, they all learn this.

I said Lombard would overwhelm Magny and finish early. I can show you my posts and my assessment was right.

You said Hacran was easy money when he was clearly outclassed by CUB. I had CUB winning that fight.
    I went 4-2 in this past event...
    Won on Rose, Glover big, Rocky, and Cub. I lost in Bangbose (small) & Dariush.

You lost on Hacran, Bangbose under, Court over and didn't even bet the easiest fight on the card (Glover.). You won on Chiesa.

You picking Conor over Nate the 2nd time is like me picking Dariush again if he rematched Chiesa. I would not do that now. Dariush was winning handily too but Chiesa showed his grit and Dariush fought dumb after the 1st. Actually that's a lie. Dariush was tired and the more durable/tougher fighter prevailed.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    I said Lombard would overwhelm Magny and finish early. I can show you my posts and my assessment was right.

You said Hacran was easy money when he was clearly outclassed by CUB. I had CUB winning that fight.
    I went 4-2 in this past event...
    Won on Rose, Glover big, Rocky, and Cub. I lost in Bangbose (small) & Dariush.

You lost on Hacran, Bangbose under, Court over and didn't even bet the easiest fight on the card (Glover.). You won on Chiesa.

You picking Conor over Nate the 2nd time is like me picking Dariush again if he rematched Chiesa. I would not do that now. Dariush was winning handily too but Chiesa showed his grit and Dariush fought dumb after the 1st. Actually that's a lie. Dariush was tired and the more durable/tougher fighter prevailed.

and i told you, magny had the cardio advantage and quicker recovery time, and would weather the early storm, and he would be the first to beat lombard inside the distance, and he would do it in the 3rd round, your assesment lost you money, my assessment was correct, you were foolish not to heed my advice, as you were foolish not to heed my advice in the dariush match-up, as you are foolish now...not betting a fight with so many question marks isn't a discredit to me, it is a discredit to you no matter how glover won, we had no talks on any other fights beside chiesa and magny fights, saying you won this and that after the fact means nothing to me, anyone can do that, i win 1400-2500 every event on live bets, do i mention them, no i do not, either be visable in what you place your money on, or do not speak of it at all, have a little more respect for yourself then pulling a jibby, up in this beast, I understand we are degenerate gamblers, but i figured you to be more Honorable than that. and fyi, pennington lost, and was gifted a dec, bethe corriera was the rightful winner, and correira +3.5 handicap was the correct bet to me, i bet if perfectly, right down to her getting robbed, and i payed even money for it, unlike the -200 you foolishly bet on pennington. you are not in my league good sir, no matter how much you wish it to be so...you will lose this match-up, as you have lost the 2 previous we have discussed. 3 strikes and its off with his head...
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-18-16 at 08:41 AM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Just one point. Chiesa actually had to shit, and couldnt fight for the whole first round. He said after the fight that he was afraid to shit in the octagon so it was a fight against himself the whole round. If it wasnt for the stomach problems he said he could do what he did in the second round in the first, easily. It would have been the last thing to lie about, when actually winning the fight. So thats tell you where chiesas ceiling is. This wasnt a fluke. This is michael chiesa 2016. Hes that good.

JoshKnows46

Just one point. Chiesa actually had to shit, and couldnt fight for the whole first round. He said after the fight that he was afraid to shit in the octagon so it was a fight against himself the whole round. If it wasnt for the stomach problems he said he could do what he did in the second round in the first, easily. It would have been the last thing to lie about, when actually winning the fight. So thats tell you where chiesas ceiling is. This wasnt a fluke. This is michael chiesa 2016. Hes that good.
    Exactly, he had a turd hanging half way out his ass, and still subbed a man that's never been subbed, with a choke that wasn't even under the neck, anyone betting on dariush has zero clue what they are doing. Dariush tapped to pain, he's a puss.y and a mental midget all rolled up in one, and these idiots thought he had the ability to be a contender lmaooo

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

The Daiz/Conor fight reminded me of Vitor/Couture 1. Everyone wrote Randy off but Randy hung in there and broke Vitor, who was finishing everyone quickly and in devastating fashion.

Then look at their 3rd fight. Randy broke him again.

If Conor can't finish early he's in big trouble. Why you think Conor can/will pace himself better is beyond me. You can't turn a sprinter into a marathon runner and expect him to beat 1 if the best marathon runners out there.

We all learn my brother. When you think you know it all you're in trouble and Joshknows will be taught a valuable lesson in this fight. It's Conor early or it's Conor subbed or TKO'd.

By the way didn't the quick tap alarm you at all? Heck cutie PVZ went to sleep and didn't tap. Conor's a finesse fighter - a sniper. He don't like getting too dirty standing on the front lines. Diaz Is a soldier willing to wage war and fight a dirty ugly fight.

Who'd you rather be in a fox hole with?
    That tap brought his heart into question. How is he gonna react if his plan is not working?? Diaz will be taunting him all night. How can he ever talk crap again after all the trash talk Diaz layed on him. He got mentally broken before the fight. He flinched at the weigh ins.. His style just plays into Diaz strengths. Why do think condit ran around Nick?? You beat Diaz Brother by just laying and smothering them. Or by running around them throwing spinning shit. Either way you have to have Great cardio.

CaptChaos145

and i told you, magny had the cardio advantage and quicker recovery time, and would weather the early storm, and he would be the first to beat lombard inside the distance, and he would do it in the 3rd round, your assesment lost you money, my assessment was correct, you were foolish not to heed my advice, as you were foolish not to heed my advice in the dariush match-up, as you are foolish now...not betting a fight with so many question marks isn't a discredit to me, it is a discredit to you no matter how glover won, we had no talks on any other fights beside chiesa and magny fights, saying you won this and that after the fact means nothing to me, anyone can do that, i win 1400-2500 every event on live bets, do i mention them, no i do not, either be visable in what you place your money on, or do not speak of it at all, have a little more respect for yourself then pulling a jibby, up in this beast, I understand we are degenerate gamblers, but i figured you to be more Honorable than that. and fyi, pennington lost, and was gifted a dec, bethe corriera was the rightful winner, and correira +3.5 handicap was the correct bet to me, i bet if perfectly, right down to her getting robbed, and i payed even money for it, unlike the -200 you foolishly bet on pennington. you are not in my league good sir, no matter how much you wish it to be so...you will lose this match-up, as you have lost the 2 previous we have discussed. 3 strikes and its off with his head...
    We had talks on Magny vs Maia. I can pull them. I also clearly picked Cub over Hacran. You can read those posts too. Just because I don't address a specific post you make doesn't mean I didn't cap it.

Look at my posts on Pearson vs Felder. You picked Felder and I took Pearson at a +350. There was huge value on Pearson in that fight.

I picked Dariush over M Johnson and you had Johnson.

Bro I can name fights all day.

Even if Conor wins he won't win later in the fight as you're predicting. Make your money back on live bets cause you'll remember my words when this fight plays out as I believe it will.

bjpenn85

We had talks on Magny vs Maia. I can pull them. I also clearly picked Cub over Hacran. You can read those posts too. Just because I don't address a specific post you make doesn't mean I didn't cap it.

Look at my posts on Pearson vs Felder. You picked Felder and I took Pearson at a +350. There was huge value on Pearson in that fight.

I picked Dariush over M Johnson and you had Johnson.

Bro I can name fights all day.

Even if Conor wins he won't win later in the fight as you're predicting. Make your money back on live bets cause you'll remember my words when this fight plays out as I believe it will.
    But whats your point here? Josh is the man. We can pick as many +300 dog and discredit his ways, but hes up 40.000 dollars or something, its hard to compete with that. I also told him to fakk off with the hacran dias bet,but, its not like its proving anything in the long run. He returns next week winning 3.000 dollars tak a piss and wash his hand and got back to the money, rinse and repeat.

Bert102

Account username bet or points. for anyone who thinks McGregor wins via decision. .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

That sounds like a shitty situation.. I would have laughed my ass off if he did shit all over the Octagon while squeezing on that choke

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Account username bet or points. for anyone who thinks McGregor wins via decision. .
    Straight up win or lose, that prop opened at plus 900, that tells you how likely that is at making the distance,mcgregor finishes late 3rd or early 4th.

JoshKnows46

But whats your point here? Josh is the man. We can pick as many +300 dog and discredit his ways, but hes up 40.000 dollars or something, its hard to compete with that. I also told him to fakk off with the hacran dias bet,but, its not like its proving anything in the long run. He returns next week winning 3.000 dollars tak a piss and wash his hand and got back to the money, rinse and repeat.
    Thing is, only time he bets against me is on favorites, and still loses every rip, just like jibby..mm this is the first time he grabs he's nuts and trys to pick a dog. I'm the only one here that hits +400 or more underdogs, no one else....

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

So what, he shit in the corner between rounds, and now could suddenly fight? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Dariush made a mistake clinching up with him, if not for that, would have been a striking clinic all fight.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    So what, he shit in the corner between rounds, and now could suddenly fight? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Dariush made a mistake clinching up with him, if not for that, would have been a striking clinic all fight.
    Nope, chiesa is better everywhere, he's just a slow starter. Dariush is trash against southpaws, 1st round wasn't that lopsided, chiesa had his moments. His awkward long southpaw style has made others wilt, and Dariush was also clinching in the 1st, not smart against a taller fighter that is also the better wrestler, he was beat no matter what...
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-18-16 at 03:24 PM.

bjpenn85

Have not ever had to puh, sit down for a little while and then get a shitbreak for 1 hour or even two? Its impossible that you have not experienced this in your whole entire life. No one at this forum will believe you. Most people shit everyday, are you always nearby a toilet at all times? When did you become michaels chiesa anal/ rectum anyway? People dont always tell the truth, for instance getting arrested after robbing a bank, or conducting money laundring , telling poh-stories....not so much.

I can assure you that theres an underwhelmingly small chance of someone creating this type of lie spontaneously after winning a fight in an post fight interview. hehe, very small.

Youre statement here has so many logical errors i dont know where to start.

JoshKnows46

Have not ever had to puh, sit down for a little while and then get a shitbreak for 1 hour or even two? Its impossible that you have not experienced this in your whole entire life. No one at this forum will believe you. Most people shit everyday, are you always nearby a toilet at all times? When did you become michaels chiesa anal/ rectum anyway? People dont always tell the truth, for instance getting arrested after robbing a bank, or conducting money laundring , telling poh-stories....not so much.

I can assure you that theres an underwhelmingly small chance of someone creating this type of lie spontaneously after winning a fight in an post fight interview. hehe, very small.

Youre statement here has so many logical errors i dont know where to start.
    They just can't accept dariush is a shitty fighter, he ow3d me money from the johnson fight, and when you owe, you must pay.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Agreed... Still can't believe Dariush lost to that chump..

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jibblet, are you high!?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This didnt go the the third round where dariush supposedly onslaught endured to the end of the fight then chiesa jumped on him and got a come from behind win. This was so early in the fight, this probably could have happened later in the second round or third round. This wasnt like the Jiang li/nakamura fight where keita nakamura gets demolished from bell to bell and then suddenly out of nowhere jumps on liang in the last minute of the third round. No, Chiesa felt fine after round two and decided why not choke this bastard out cold. He could have jumped on him earlier og later no prob. I didnt win that much money on chiesa anyway, i dont care that much of chiesa won or not. This wasnt like a fluke KO either, he took his back and tear his neck of fair square. Jesus christ this forum sometimes, a fakkin fabric of little egos who cant take a loss for what its worth. Man up, seriously.

JoshKnows46

This didnt go the the third round where dariush supposedly onslaught endured to the end of the fight then chiesa jumped on him and got a come from behind win. This was so early in the fight, this probably could have happened later in the second round or third round. This wasnt like the Jiang li/nakamura fight where keita nakamura gets demolished from bell to bell and then suddenly out of nowhere jumps on liang in the last minute of the third round. No, Chiesa felt fine after round two and decided why not choke this bastard out cold. He could have jumped on him earlier og later no prob. I didnt win that much money on chiesa anyway, i dont care that much of chiesa won or not. This wasnt like a fluke KO either, he took his back and tear his neck of fair square. Jesus christ this forum sometimes, a fakkin fabric of little egos who cant take a loss for what its worth. Man up, seriously.
    One of the few people here with common sense...a fight doesn't get more definanative than that lol...this is why they will lose money next time chiesa or dariush fight, because they can't accurately assess their wins and loses, and they don't listen to JoshKnows...a born loser can not change his stripes, just as a winner can not change his...

bjpenn85

Listen, it was 9 minutes left of a 15 minute fight in chiesa choked him out after taking his back. If he slipped on a banana peel and suddenly landed on his back, ok i will admit that it was a fluke.

But for those of you who lost on Dariush, its wasnt the easiest fight to cap, on paper i didnt think chiesa would win either, but thats how he is. Hes very unpredictable and you cant really calculate how good he is, hes a one trick pony with decent standup. He probably submits black belt weekly. its no like a black belt saves you from getting submitted, it appears some people believe that.

CaptChaos145

BJ if we were debating betting strategy you have a point but we are not. We are debating who will win/not win certain fights. Josh muddies the waters by talking about how good he is at picking winners and should focus his argument on how he wins money. His ego is too big though so he focuses on how good he is at picking winners not strategy.

And when he loses the debate he goes back to... I won money on the event and you didn't or you won less than me.

For example I picked Rocky over Bethe. Ricky won. Josh didn't bet Rocky but he still won cause he bet the points handicap. This is a perfect example of how he does well with strategy but not necessarily picking winners and losers.

The point is be careful following him unless you're willing to be as creative as him cause his fight for fight picks are not stellar.

As I mentioned I'll go fight for fight with anyone. I can recount many fights where I was on the opposite end of Josh and won.

JoshKnows46

LOL is this kid kidding me....
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-19-16 at 08:57 AM.

JoshKnows46

BJ if we were debating betting strategy you have a point but we are not. We are debating who will win/not win certain fights. Josh muddies the waters by talking about how good he is at picking winners and should focus his argument on how he wins money. His ego is too big though so he focuses on how good he is at picking winners not strategy.

And when he loses the debate he goes back to... I won money on the event and you didn't or you won less than me.

For example I picked Rocky over Bethe. Ricky won. Josh didn't bet Rocky but he still won cause he bet the points handicap. This is a perfect example of how he does well with strategy but not necessarily picking winners and losers.

The point is be careful following him unless you're willing to be as creative as him cause his fight for fight picks are not stellar.

As I mentioned I'll go fight for fight with anyone. I can recount many fights where I was on the opposite end of Josh and won.
    and you undoubtly can recount many many more where you went opposite and you lost, but you wouldn't dare mention those. lol you have no previous track record, becuase you don't post picks before fights, so your words are worthless, alll we have to go on is your word, your word means nothing, results mean everything, i have results, you do not...so either post yours plays, or shut your filthy slut mouth, should be simple enough for you to understand...so far you are 1-2, dariush lost, lombard lost, but but but you won maia over magny over a year ago, we mustn't forget about that play, the fact you bring up a bet from over a year ago, should tell everyone how often you are right when betting against me lmfao...get the fuk outta here boy, before i embarras you further...

your on barboza next event, is that correct?, any others you want to name, make sure you do it before the event starts, would be my pleaser to put you down where you belong, under my feet, you fukin leach, you want so bad to be me, you want so bad to have my following, you see i got this following from posting winners in my own thread, you try to post winners in my thread, and you lose every rip, becuase no one would view your thread if you posted your own, your a leach, make your own path, try to go months and months of constantly putting out profitable cards as i have, and then people will respect you, you get no respect by being a leach...do you understand, do you get it? i don't think you do....play for play, i dominate you every single time, and you know it, i know it, and everyone here damn sure knows it...
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-19-16 at 09:00 AM.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Josh, where do you think the line will go from here on out on Conor?

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    Hopefully people start betting on Conor and Nate goes over +150

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    its -135 currently, probable up and down action from -155 then back to -135 back to -155 for a while, till they start talking to the media , then mcgrgeor's mouth and wits will get the line up to around -185/-195, line closes around -175. If you like mcgregor, i'd get on him now, if you like diaz, you'd get the best line after the 2nd round, and after the 3rd round if it lasts that long, depending how much you like diaz and how much you want to put on him, becuase of live limits, you'd want to wait till after the first media deal, and before weigh ins to get the best pre-fight line.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-19-16 at 09:37 AM.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Thanks for the feedback.I got in early, and the fight is a long way out.

CaptChaos145

and you undoubtly can recount many many more where you went opposite and you lost, but you wouldn't dare mention those. lol you have no previous track record, becuase you don't post picks before fights, so your words are worthless, alll we have to go on is your word, your word means nothing, results mean everything, i have results, you do not...so either post yours plays, or shut your filthy slut mouth, should be simple enough for you to understand...so far you are 1-2, dariush lost, lombard lost, but but but you won maia over magny over a year ago, we mustn't forget about that play, the fact you bring up a bet from over a year ago, should tell everyone how often you are right when betting against me lmfao...get the fuk outta here boy, before i embarras you further...

your on barboza next event, is that correct?, any others you want to name, make sure you do it before the event starts, would be my pleaser to put you down where you belong, under my feet, you fukin leach, you want so bad to be me, you want so bad to have my following, you see i got this following from posting winners in my own thread, you try to post winners in my thread, and you lose every rip, becuase no one would view your thread if you posted your own, your a leach, make your own path, try to go months and months of constantly putting out profitable cards as i have, and then people will respect you, you get no respect by being a leach...do you understand, do you get it? i don't think you do....play for play, i dominate you every single time, and you know it, i know it, and everyone here damn sure knows it...
    Uh... Maia/Magny was 8 months ago not over a year ago my friend.

I picked high profile fights for my argument because there is more info on those guys than up and comers like Bangbose.

Being a dick in life doesn't get you far. If you had half a brain you'd know that being cool about things and staying humble will gain you more followers/friends/respect than being an arrogant prick. Plus how many people are following you exactly? 10 people in the world if that?

Look we all have issues but you take it to the next level. Anger Management maybe. Why are you soooo angry?

JoshKnows46

Oh that's how long ago it was lol

Just don't like leeches, who do nothing for the forum, and try to make a name of themselves at my expense. I never did that, I posted my plays and kept my mouth shut till people like u started coming at me, like your even compatition.its a joke, you thinking your better than me, so I'll play you for the joke you're providing me..
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-19-16 at 03:41 PM.

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    That tap brought his heart into question. How is he gonna react if his plan is not working?? Diaz will be taunting him all night. How can he ever talk crap again after all the trash talk Diaz layed on him. He got mentally broken before the fight. He flinched at the weigh ins.. His style just plays into Diaz strengths. Why do think condit ran around Nick?? You beat Diaz Brother by just laying and smothering them. Or by running around them throwing spinning shit. Either way you have to have Great cardio.
    Damn right hes broken. Who is this genius? I predict these tings 24 hours in advance.Albertreallyknows..
    Last edited by Bert102; 04-19-16 at 05:53 PM.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

14 paragrapgh's full of shit as usual (par for the course for baldie)
    McGregor ''gassed'' when he paniced after Diaz got his rythm and clipped him on the feet, basicly McGregor realized he wasn't invincible anymore and furthermore realized Diaz could hurt him.

I'm sad this likely get's scrapped now, because i would have laughed my ass off watching you lose your shirt here (since knowing you you'd easily put even more money on McGregor)

Here's the jist of things, Diaz showed that he could come in on less then two weeks notice, with next to no recent boxing sparring (or other sparring) under his belt and stay competetive with McGregor on the feet. As soon as Diaz found his rythm in there he started connecting.

Furthermore McGregor will NEVER and i repeat NEVER be able to make up the gap in terms of dispairty in their respective ground games. Furthermore 'Ruebusch' called that this would happen with McGregor sooner rather then later since he's gone from being a counter-puncher to a foot-forward pressure fighter.

And it's McGregor that will always be forced to close distance with Nate, since Nate has the reach on his side.

Sucks, don’t it – the moment you realize you don’t know shit?
    Stop quoting Negan and try using your imagination to create something of your own for once you washed up never was anything baldheaded fuk.

Would wager a fair amount that your ignorant ass had no fuking idea who he even was until AMC started feeding you that TWD garbage every week.
    Last edited by plekz; 04-19-16 at 06:13 PM.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

It's laughable that you are naive enough to think any book would allow a person to have the sort of br turn around and results that ''Baldie'' claims to have without them limiting your ass through the floor.

And the american books are far worse at doing it than the european ones. And a 'live' bookie connect that would allow these kinda bets without limiting? Fuk outta here, if you actually believe that son, then i also have a bridge to sell you.

CaptChaos145

Oh that's how long ago it was lol

Just don't like leeches, who do nothing for the forum, and try to make a name of themselves at my expense. I never did that, I posted my plays and kept my mouth shut till people like u started coming at me, like your even compatition.its a joke, you thinking your better than me, so I'll play you for the joke you're providing me..
    By the way I've given you props in the past. I can pull those posts as well. But when you come at people hard they're gonna come back at you. You make it hard for people to give you credit. You'd be getting mad props if you were cool about things.

Based off past experience you may come back with a "don't lecture me asshole" comment but I'm just being truthful here.

It's all good. It's a mma forum. It's fun for most of us.
    Last edited by CaptChaos145; 04-19-16 at 11:29 PM.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    It's laughable that you are naive enough to think any book would allow a person to have the sort of br turn around and results that ''Baldie'' claims to have without them limiting your ass through the floor.

And the american books are far worse at doing it than the european ones. And a 'live' bookie connect that would allow these kinda bets without limiting? Fuk outta here, if you actually believe that son, then i also have a bridge to sell you.
    . Im limited on more or less all euro books, but havent met any obstacles on 5Dimes. So you mean that hes lying his ass off basically wwhen he says hes 40.000 dollars up this year, or that he generally is faking?

First 123456 ... Last