JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    Right this moment,,,, I might jump off a bridge holding his hand if he told me we would be safe and super rich afterwards
    Oh man, lmao too funny. Gave me a good laugh. Stay disciplined in your money managment though, and bet within your means, I had 3 nice nights my first 3 cards since returning to posting my bets, but I won't kill every night, everyone eventually loses and we gotta stay in the game, never let short term gain affect your long term success. For example, If your unit is 100, bet around 200 on my 600 plays, bet 600 on my 1800 bets, stay within your means, so when a bad night comes it doesn't knock you out the game or take all your winnings from the previous 3 or 4 events. Just keep building on your roll, don't up units when winning, just a tip for all reading. Stay the course.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 12-19-15 at 11:32 PM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Did you up your units after that dillashaw, rousey parlay? It appears that after you won round august this year, your bankroll increased and therefor also your bets?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Nice bets. Hit a 15$ @ 800 on cat and nate 2x saved me.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Did you up your units after that dillashaw, rousey parlay? It appears that after you won round august this year, your bankroll increased and therefor also your bets?

If you remember correcty, i was betting more before the rousey fight, huge 6K,7K, 5K, 3.5K wins, huge wins on mcgregor, In which i posted all my betting tickets so people didnt think i was bullshittin....
    I actually lowered my units after my rousey parlays, as i expected a rough patch coming on becuase i was too hot, but the rough patch came later then i expected, my rousey parlays were $4000 each,( Rousey parlays below) and then i had a card with holloway where i won a bunch of pending parlays, about 6-7 of them, after that i won a bunch of smaller bets $500 and $400, 300, 200 sized bets on glover to beat osp, where i nailed if perfectly in how i thought the fight would go, and also posted some live action i hit on during the fight in the main thread, then finally i lost on felder with a $1200, and $500 dollar parlays, and people tryed to give me slack for one lose, I'm figuring they didnt keep money management and decided i would win every time, is why i just left that disclaimer about money managment, in which i left for some months, but i've been continuing to kill it since i left, so decided to give those people another chance.....I cleaned house all year, the only notabe loses i can remember are I picked Felder over ross pearson, and lietes over bisping, the thing is, i won people money betting barbosa to beat felder 2 months earlier, so i didnt understand people getting upset with me.

Parlay:
    TJ Dillashaw -220 (won)

Ronda Rousey inside the distance -750 (won)
    $4000 to win $2593.94

Parlay
    Max Holloway -165 (won)
    TJ Dillashaw -220 (won)
    $4000 to win $6590.27
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 12-20-15 at 12:44 PM.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    If you remember correcty, i was betting more before the rousey fight, huge 6K,7K, 5K, 3.5K wins, huge wins on mcgregor, In which i posted all my betting tickets so people didnt think i was bullshittin....
    I actually lowered my units after my rousey parlays, as i expected a rough patch coming on becuase i was too hot, but the rough patch came later then i expected, my rousey parlays were $4000 each,( Rousey parlays below) and then i had a card with holloway where i won a bunch of pending parlays, about 6-7 of them, after that i won a bunch of smaller bets $500 and $400, 300, 200 sized bets on glover to beat osp, where i nailed if perfectly in how i thought the fight would go, and also posted some live action i hit on during the fight in the main thread, then finally i lost on felder with a $1200, and $500 dollar parlays, and people tryed to give me slack for one lose, I'm figuring they didnt keep money management and decided i would win every time, is why i just left that disclaimer about money managment, in which i left for some months, but i've been continuing to kill it since i left, so decided to give those people another chance.....I cleaned house all year, the only notabe loses i can remember are I picked Felder over ross pearson, and lietes over bisping, the thing is, i won people money betting barbosa to beat felder 2 months earlier, so i didnt understand people getting upset with me.

Parlay:
    TJ Dillashaw -220 (won)

$4000 to win $2593.94

Parlay
    Max Holloway -165 (won)
    TJ Dillashaw -220 (won)
    $4000 to win $6590.27
    Its good your back. I made a hedge on diaz + fight goes the distance aaaand doubled risk amount on dos anjos. Jesus the masses almost got me swayed. What annoys me lately is this trend of -400 favourites getting Koed, dolloway, kevin lee etc. They winning but then out of nowhere wooooooooaaaaw. I dont know about you guys but that is a recurring mistake i need to pay more attention to. Without the loss from kevin lee and dolloway i would have probably had 3-4000 dollars. And worst part is without including those two in the parlays, the profit would more or less been exactly the same. Good weekend overall though!

JoshKnows46

Its good your back. I made a hedge on diaz + fight goes the distance aaaand doubled risk amount on dos anjos. Jesus the masses almost got me swayed. What annoys me lately is this trend of -400 favourites getting Koed, dolloway, kevin lee etc. They winning but then out of nowhere wooooooooaaaaw. I dont know about you guys but that is a recurring mistake i need to pay more attention to. Without the loss from kevin lee and dolloway i would have probably had 3-4000 dollars. And worst part is without including those two in the parlays, the profit would more or less been exactly the same. Good weekend overall though!
    Yea I'm cooling it with parlays, if you like a guy just bet him straight, regardless of odds seems the best way to go, if you just win a 100 off it, so be it, atleast you don't affect other possible profit with them being tied in with other bets...cb is just a idiot, what ever the best game plan is, he will do opp, I will fade him against any respectable fighter in the future, or no play his fights. He should have been mixing in takedowns, going for subs, gnp, countering, not chasing after nate the entire fight with his hands down, he put himself in unnessasary risk, should have been a easy victory for him, never again will u see me bet on cb, can't trust him, very low fighter IQ to lose that fight.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Yea I'm cooling it with parlays, if you like a guy just bet him straight, regardless of odds seems the best way to go, if you just win a 100 off it, so be it, atleast you don't affect other possible profit with them being tied in with other bets...cb is just a idiot, what ever the best game plan is, he will do opp, I will fade him against any respectable fighter in the future, or no play his fights. He should have been mixing in takedowns, going for subs, gnp, countering, not chasing after nate the entire fight with his hands down, he put himself in unnessasary risk, should have been a easy victory for him, never again will u see me bet on cb, can't trust him, very low fighter IQ to lose that fight.
    Kevin Lee, even worse, he got in mabe two good shots, and showed off diaz style in maybe 2 sec before getting directly KOed, just instantly. So embarrassing. Dolloway also had questionable chin which makes the play in hindsight even worse. I have actually stopped playing those parlays from now on. Whats good with this strategy is that if you for instance go for a -200 fighter, the lower return compared to a parlay makes you more hesitant, hopefully. I mean, i would never play kevin lee at -500 straight, it doesnt make sense to put him in a parlay then. Its more honest. I have heard this before many times, its now that i have felt the loss i actually agreeing, hehe, stupid.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Kevin Lee, even worse, he got in mabe two good shots, and showed off diaz style in maybe 2 sec before getting directly KOed, just instantly. So embarrassing. Dolloway also had questionable chin which makes the play in hindsight even worse. I have actually stopped playing those parlays from now on. Whats good with this strategy is that if you for instance go for a -200 fighter, the lower return compared to a parlay makes you more hesitant, hopefully. I mean, i would never play kevin lee at -500 straight, it doesnt make sense to put him in a parlay then. Its more honest. I have heard this before many times, its now that i have felt the loss i actually agreeing, hehe, stupid.
    That is how I bet my parlays. Would I play them straight up? If not, I don't bother including them. I also never have more than 2 guys in a parlay though

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    That is how I bet my parlays. Would I play them straight up? If not, I don't bother including them. I also never have more than 2 guys in a parlay though
    Same here, never more than two, but its way better to cash big on one of those two, then to loose on a smaller wager that happen a bit to often on fighters that are supposed to win, but eventually by a stupid mistake. I think that i often find one fighter that am really comfortable playing, but feel that i need another so that i combined get a parlay worth like -130 or something. Its much better to drop the second fighter and then go hard on the first fighter @ -200.

I can go long periods not losing on double parlays, but when i loose it just take a lot out of me mentally. I can win on four bets, loose on one and then have to dig deep, really. A small negative emotion trumfs a large positive all day unfortunately. I cant remember most of my winning plays during a year, but the few that loose, those stick, a bit like a fighters loss on a career record. Logically its obvious as you loose less, but still.

First 12