ffffffff
    ffffffff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Aldo vs. Mcgregor

Who wins?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Neither, Aldo gets injured again and backs out. I'll believe it when I see it if these 2 guys ever fight..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I think Aldo takes it honestly...

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Mcregor needs to win convincingly at least, because they rarely hand out belts. How often do wee se new champions win undeservingly? So Mcregor needs to stack up at least three rounds. If he wins first, loses second then has to win the third round, cause in championship fights often theres a debate who won the third. If mcregor doesnt clearly dominate this round, he obviously need to win 4th and 5th. Thats tuff. Championship fights usually goes the distance so its def a question about cardio, like wee saw in the gustaffson vs cormier or even pettis vs dos anjos. Who is the best trained fighter 12th of december? Aldo being out this long, logically you need to favour mcregor if wee look past whos the best overall mma artist.

More times than not, the fighter that wins the first round is the winner in the championship bouts, that is probably true for 3 round fights as well, but especially championship bouts. So likely thats our winner. Betting before the fights starts at these odds are unnecessary i would say.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

IMO Jose went running.. If he wants to come back, he can come back, but I swear to God his day will come..
    Last edited by UncleChael; 10-06-15 at 03:13 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Conor via head clean off. I predict deez tings
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bjpenn85

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I think Aldo takes it honestly...
    Agree

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I think Aldo has some advantages and Conor has less.

I think Aldo has to use his grappling. I'd like to see him feel Conor out on the feet and then shoot and take Conor down. Aldo has a clear advantage here. I also think Aldo can and will open up more on his feet against Conor cause he knows Conor can't take him down. No one can take Aldo down and hold him there. His TD def is amazing. If Aldo fights a smart fight he wins. I think if Conor is flat on his back for long enough he will get frustrated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Conor McGregor will be able to take a better shot on the chin then Aldo...That's a bit worrisome if they start connecting and trading.. I still think Aldo boxes and moves, evades the big shots, mixes in take downs and gets the decision win...