Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ They both look depleted and drained.. Rick Hawn should be a better fighter at the lower weight.. Still on Hawn as I'm sure Pat Healy killed himself trying to make that weight cut and then missed it.. Not sure the size is going to matter as Pat Healy doesn't fight tall.. He is a grinder and comes straight forward..

Odds went to even now on the fight..

Titan FC 35 - Lightweight 5 rounds - Clark County Fairgrounds Event Center - Ridgefield, Washington - UFC Fight Pass
    Sat 9/19 8001 Pat Healy -110 o4½ -160
    10:00PM 8002 Rick Hawn -110 u4½ +140

Yap. Healy will come out like a raging bull. Hawn will try to play matador. Jeremy Stephens missed weight against Dennis Bermudez and still pulled out the win. John Lineker and a few others who missed weight pulled out wins recently also. Maybe its part of the recent trend where people give up trying to make weight in the hopes of winning, rather than kill themselves dropping the pounds and losing. I have hope for Healy pulling out da W.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Titan FC is ufc fight pass by the way..

Sanity Check

There are streams up for Titan FC now.

How many fights till they reach the main card? Looks like they're only 3 fights into their prelims?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Desmond Green hanging.. Didn't know he was coming in injured. Harrison hits like truck too.. On Desmond Green but nervous..

This ref is pissing me off with the early break up and stand ups.. It's buullshitt.

Sanity Check

Close fight. GG either way.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rick Hawn gets the nod. Could have gone either way... Needed that.. Rick looked juiced and that was the best I've ever seen him fought. He was the smaller and older guy in there tonight... Very close fight and I feel lucky that Rick got the decision win...

Rick Hawn don't retire just yet..

Sanity Check

I gave rounds 1 and 2 to Hawn. 4 and 5 to Healy. The third round was a toss up. Healy looked terrible.

The next UFC card doesn't look good for straight betting odds and there are only 2 UFC events in october, plus maybe one bellator and wsof card?

Have to wait till maybe november for things to pick up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMA is a bit dry right now.. Am looking forward to the UFC event this next weekend and I think a few dogs might just hit..

Sanity Check

I have a feeling the dogs will predominantly be japanese fighters. Was thinking to fade them all except Horiguchi will have to wait n see.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I have a feeling the dogs will predominantly be japanese fighters. Was thinking to fade them all except Horiguchi will have to wait n see.
    Always fade the Asians in the UFC is right.... I'm thinking Roy Nelson lands the H bomb early on actually... Wishful thinking but I'm rolling with it..

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Always fade the Asians in the UFC is right.... I'm thinking Roy Nelson lands the H bomb early on actually... Wishful thinking but I'm rolling with it..
    Looks like Bellator 143 is this friday. That might help.

I wouldn't be surprised if Roy hit his finisher. Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke are both on losing streaks. Barnett is their teacher. Sometimes the teacher and student aren't so different from each other.

First 12