Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Who should be next for Werdum?

Arlovski? Stipe? JDS? I think Stipe vs Werdum is the fight to make.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Has to be Cain he kills all those.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Werdums the best it doesn't matter.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Arlovski? Stipe? JDS? I think Stipe vs Werdum is the fight to make.
    jds makes the most sense. he's already beaten stipe and werdum. although that werdum fight was years ago and werdum's stand up has improved greatly since then.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

No doubt the Pitbull.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Rothwell. He seems to feel he can beat anyone now fukin guy would have been gassed after the first minute last night.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Werdums the best it doesn't matter.
    Your an idiot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Rothwell or Arlovski...

Even better DC eats some donuts and comes up in weight, vacates his 205 belt to represent his buddy Cain with a little payback.... DC then new HW champion after beating down Werdum.....

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rothwell or Arlovski...

Even better DC eats some donuts and comes up in weight, vacates his 205 belt to represent his buddy Cain with a little payback.... DC then new HW champion after beating down Werdum.....
    DC can do that now Cain is out of the way. DC vs Werdum, That would sell alot PPV

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rothwell or Arlovski...

To even bring up Rothwell's name for a title shot is asinine....disappointed in you Jibster !!!!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Rothwell is a can

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Reem. Last person to beat Werdum. He's on a two fight win streak. UFC can't risk making him fight again and perhaps getting KO'd(again) . Have to send him now or never

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Dos Santos.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Rothwell is a can who is 5-3 in the UFC with wins over Schaub, Reem, and Mitrione. What a loser.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

CIGANO!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Rothwell is a can who is 5-3 in the UFC with wins over Schaub, Reem, and Mitrione. What a loser.
    Current 3 fight win streak in the UFC as well.. Hard to win 3 straight in the HW division at this level period IMO.. Ben Rothwell has done that.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ben-Rothwell-2262

In all seriousness - I'd give Andrea Arlovski a shot before Ben Rothwell though.. He's earned it winning 5 straight in the UFC now..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Andrei-Arlovski-270

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

arlowski, most deserving, and the biggest money fight they can make right now unless DC moves back up.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

UFC didnt fly The Pit Bull to Mexico to sit ringside for nothing.

He gets next shot.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    UFC didnt fly The Pit Bull to Mexico to sit ringside for nothing.

He gets next shot.
    Unbelievable career turn around for the pitbull if there is something to it. Getting knocked out by Brett Rodgers & Kharitonov in sf... people calling for his retirement. Guy has to be on something no?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Unbelievable career turn around for the pitbull if there is something to it. Getting knocked out by Brett Rodgers & Kharitonov in sf... people calling for his retirement. Guy has to be on something no?
    Greg Jackson jedi mind tricks worked.. OG Pit found his mojo again which is a rare thing in an aging MMA fighter... Only jaw that went from complete glass to almost granite over night.. A very rare ting indeed laddy.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    DC can do that now Cain is out of the way. DC vs Werdum, That would sell alot PPV
    DC should be gunning for that, age not on his side, Jones out for a while, they could make a huge New Years PPV - what if he won Jesus he'd have to fight his bbf.

mirinquads

Greg Jackson jedi mind tricks worked.. OG Pit found his mojo again which is a rare thing in an aging MMA fighter... Only jaw that went from complete glass to almost granite over night.. A very rare ting indeed laddy.

When will this "Arlovski had a bad chin" retardation stop? Dude has an average to fine chin at heavy weight. Rumble wailed on that shit for 3 rounds, breaking his jaw in the third, and he was fine. Dude jumped into an overhand right FLYING IN THE AIR from Fedor, got straight wailed on by some of the heaviest hitters ever in MMA.
    His problems were always defense, and confidence to trust his defence and chin. Nothing more nothing less. I bet you, if any standard heavy weight chin was being hit by some of those shots he took from Kharinatov, Rogers, Big timmeh and Fedor, it would have been good night Irene.
    So penetrating stop.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    When will this "Arlovski had a bad chin" retardation stop? Dude has an average to fine chin at heavy weight. Rumble wailed on that shit for 3 rounds, breaking his jaw in the third, and he was fine. Dude jumped into an overhand right FLYING IN THE AIR from Fedor, got straight wailed on by some of the heaviest hitters ever in MMA.
    His problems were always defense, and confidence to trust his defence and chin. Nothing more nothing less. I bet you, if any standard heavy weight chin was being hit by some of those shots he took from Kharinatov, Rogers, Big timmeh and Fedor, it would have been good night Irene.
    So penetrating stop.
    I didn't start the glass jaw ting Miri, don't pin that on me pal...

mirinquads

I know. It's just a meme that has been going around too long.

Jumping IN THE AIR. The collision is straight on, no possibility to dissipate the force onto your legs or body, and you're moving into the strike. A Rhino wouldn't have survived that, especially not from prime Fedor.

Giants007
    Giants007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pitbull gets ROCKED whoever he fights next, then back to Guest Bouncer on Jerry Springer

Mercersux

The whole Arlovski shot chin arguement i think went away after his last few fights. Most recent one especially. Guy got clobbered and hanged tough. The reference to his sf fights was more of a low point for him than anything else. Rogers made a career out of that knockout. Guy is a scrub. Went on to prove it.

mirinquads

Rogers was beating Fedor, and has heavy as shit hands. After he got his head knocked into the third row, he started sucking.

Mercersux

Rogers was beating Fedor, and has heavy as shit hands. After he got his head knocked into the third row, he started sucking.
    Yes he was beating fedor, but fedor was not fedor. Even in the arlovski fight he was losing until that one punch. Sylvia just blows so he doesn't count.

mirinquads

A long running UFC champion "just blows?"

Mercersux

A long running UFC champion "just blows?"

While he was the long reigning champ in the ufc what reputable hw did he beat? Arlovski and....k once hw started coming over from pride and randy couture decided to move up it was game over....career over. Defending a guy who loses to Abe Wagner. Lol

mirinquads

He's still absolutely huge, and hits plenty hard in his prime. He beat the best guys put in front of him. Losing to Wagner when he's out of his prime happens. Fedor lost to a middleweight, I guess he sucks too.

Mercersux

He's still absolutely huge, and hits plenty hard in his prime. He beat the best guys put in front of him. Losing to Wagner when he's out of his prime happens. Fedor lost to a middleweight, I guess he sucks too.
    That's exactly the reason he had success. Strong camp that made game plans that could take advantage of his size and length. God given advantages. I sort of put it as the right place at the right time. As far as actual skill Timmy was not good at all. As you could see once the division expanded with time, pride additions, etc. Just my opinion. No reason to get bent out of shape my man...lol

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

whoever it is needs to be soon, werdum is going to be 38 next month though sure doesn't fight like it.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    That's exactly the reason he had success. Strong camp that made game plans that could take advantage of his size and length. God given advantages. I sort of put it as the right place at the right time. As far as actual skill Timmy was not good at all. As you could see once the division expanded with time, pride additions, etc. Just my opinion. No reason to get bent out of shape my man...lol
    So physical advantages isn't part of MMA anymore?

And Big Tim is Waifu material, so don't you insult him.

Mercersux

So physical advantages isn't part of MMA anymore?

And Big Tim is Waifu material, so don't you insult him.

They are....i just think alot of the great fighters with physical gifts have advanced skill to go with it. Tim never had a plan b. If he couldn't take advantage of opponents with his physical advantages he was cooked. I'd put his title reigns as one of the worst reigns of any ufc division at any time ever. It didn't help that watching him fight was the equivalent of watching paint dry. Greatest day was when ufc got rid of him. Fedor beat the last remnant of a name he had and that was it really. You can tell im a fan of the guy huh? Haha

12 Last