capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Luca Fury--Furys fight picks

Is crazy. I mean for real loco. Check out this site:

http://www.furysfightpick.com/

It has all kinds of court docs showing how hes a ward(?) of the state and can't make decision on his own without his mother. Guy is autistic, bi-polar and has social problems

Jesus. Someone get a straight jacket for this guy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

^^ This clown still grabs all this internet attention in gambling so he must have been done something right at some point in his life.. Kuddo's for that I guess...

Today IDK care about this Luca character unless the guy is going on a 20 pick winning streak and posting up pending bets.. I don't see that happening so there you go......

You're only as good as your last few bets in the public eye most of the time anyways and you get recognition when nailing down dog picks with value on a consistent bases more then not... That's what I look for anyways in successful gamblers... Gotta do your homework to get there..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Rain Main was autistic and couldn't look after himself.

Don't have much respect for touts but no need to do this to the dude if he is providing the service as advertised.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Rain Main was autistic and couldn't look after himself.

Don't have much respect for touts but no need to do this to the dude if he is providing the service as advertised.
    The thing is, he isn't . He pretends that he's way ahead when tracking shows he's actually lost units over the last year. That means he's a fruad

And love the Rain Man reference

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    The thing is, he isn't . He pretends that he's way ahead when tracking shows he's actually lost units over the last year. That means he's a fruad

And love the Rain Man reference
    Well thats a different story if he is a fraud