Boetsch wins by TKO/KO* +889
    Risking $25.00 To Win $447.02

New England Patriots* pk -110
    Lauzon wins by submission* +385
    Risking $25.00 To Win $206.48

Ed Herman* +425
    Risking $25.00 To Win $225.57

2/1/2015 6:30 PM NFL Football 101 New England Patriots* pk -110 vs Seattle Seahawks
    1/31/2015 11:59 PM UFC Fighting 1002 Anderson Silva* -500 vs Nick Diaz
    1/31/2015 11:30 PM UFC Fighting 1102 Kelvin Gastelum* +105 vs Tyron Woodley
    1/31/2015 11:00 PM UFC Fighting 1201 Joe Lauzon* +165 vs Al Iaquinta
    1/31/2015 10:00 PM UFC Fighting 1401 Jordan Mein* -150 vs Thiago Alves
    1/31/2015 9:30 PM UFC Fighting 1502 Sara McMann* -175 vs Miesha Tate
    1/31/2015 8:30 PM UFC Fighting 1701 Ian McCall* -230 vs John Lineker
    1/31/2015 8:00 PM UFC Fighting 1802 Rafael Natal* -140 vs Tom Watson
    1/31/2015 7:30 PM UFC Fighting 1901 Diego Brandao* -170 vs Jimmy Hettes
    Risking $8.00 To Win $1,010.65

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You're the bookies dream.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    You're the bookies dream.
    You're a transexual dominatrixes dream.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave JoshKnows46 14 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

He's legit if I recall correctly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoshKnows46

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    I am everybody's sexual dream, i know. But thank you.

JoshKnows46

right down to that weak response, everything about you screams weak, that response corresponds with you're weak facial features and the fact you needed to come write something negative in my thread, when you know nothing of me. Insecurites are loud, confidence is silent.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Comment of the year.

marzwoody

Indeed you are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoshKnows46

mirinquads

right down to that weak response, everything about you screams weak, that response corresponds with you're weak facial features and the fact you needed to come write something negative in my thread, when you know nothing of me. Insecurites are loud, confidence is silent.
    Weak response? You tell me that people dream about having sex with me. That's a compliment - how else should i respond? I think you tried to word it as something else, but failed miserably. Dear marzy ofcourse not understanding this.

I know that your plays are terrible. That's all I need to know about you. I'm pretty sure me and marzy are the only ones who have the confidence to show our faces around here, so keep reaching.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave mirinquads 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

^ Me mirin and Sider are the only ones to show are faces around these parts..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mirinquads

JoshKnows46

Weak response? You tell me that people dream about having sex with me. That's a compliment - how else should i respond? I think you tried to word it as something else, but failed miserably. Dear marzy ofcourse not understanding this.

I know that your plays are terrible. That's all I need to know about you. I'm pretty sure me and marzy are the only ones who have the confidence to show our faces around here, so keep reaching.

my plays are terrible?, you read the future eh..

okay, you tell me which fighters or teams you are opposite on, please do, so i can imbarrass you.....and we will see in a couple days if my plays are terrible. I know parlays are sucker plays in every other sport but this one, i only use parlays in mma, becuase of the inflated lines. i know betting new england on every parlay is not ideal for winning, but i was going bet 500 on new england straight since i capped it last week, and instead of spreading out another 500 on my mma plays, i just combined them...if i lose the new england leg of my parlay, i was gonna lose the 500 anyway, if i hit anough of the mma plays, i can put money on seattle to guarantee a profit either way if i chose to, with the large portion of my money still on new england. you don't know someone based on one post, this card has plenty undervalued favorites, and new england will slaughter the seahawks. (it won't be a close game)

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Lots of Kelvin Gastelum and Ian McCall.

This UFC card could be tricky to call. Hopefully some of your main calls will be right.

JoshKnows46

Mirin, I only post here when im extremely confident in a card, if you're opposite my plays, you lose, simple as that.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Lots of Kelvin Gastelum and Ian McCall.

This UFC card could be tricky to call. Hopefully some of your main calls will be right.
    Yea those 2 i was most confident in when i played them, along with new england...don't like seeing Kelvin miss weight, hopefully it doesn't affect his cardio too much, as that is a huge advantage over woodley. cardio/great chin/great at mixing up striking and wrestling, he's a terrible match-up for woodley.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-30-15 at 09:55 PM.

mirinquads

my plays are terrible?, you read the future eh..

okay, you tell me which fighters or teams you are opposite on, please do, so i can imbarrass you.....and we will see in a couple days if my plays are terrible. I know parlays are sucker plays in every other sport but this one, i only use parlays in mma, becuase of the inflated lines. i know betting new england on every parlay is not ideal for winning, but i was going bet 500 on new england straight since i capped it last week, and instead of spreading out another 500 on my mma plays, i just combined them...if i lose the new england leg of my parlay, i was gonna lose the 500 anyway, if i hit anough of the mma plays, i can put money on seattle to guarantee a profit either way if i chose to, with the large portion of my money still on new england. you don't know someone based on one post, this card has plenty undervalued favorites, and new england will slaughter the seahawks. (it won't be a close game)

MMA is not the sport to bet parlays on, that's for damn sure. - Anchoring everything with one play is retarded, as you seem to know already, but still did. What if you hit every single leg in your parlays, but the Patriots fail? So much profit out the window. MMA is also about the worst sport you can bet parlays on. You talk about hedging is also wtf inducing.
    Also you might want to check the weigh ins before you throw your money on a favorite notorious for missing weight, and putting him in your biggest parlays.

JoshKnows46

MMA is not the sport to bet parlays on, that's for damn sure. - Anchoring everything with one play is retarded, as you seem to know already, but still did. What if you hit every single leg in your parlays, but the Patriots fail? So much profit out the window. MMA is also about the worst sport you can bet parlays on. You talk about hedging is also wtf inducing.
    Also you might want to check the weigh ins before you throw your money on a favorite notorious for missing weight, and putting him in your biggest parlays.
    thats your opinion, mma is the only sport to do parlays is my opinion, any other sport is retarded... i explained the anchoring, i was already putting 500 on new england, it loses, it loses. if all my mma plays hit, hedging atleast 500-1000 is the smart move. But a good handicapper doesn't always need to make the smart move. i'm just gonna hit everything, so it doesn't matter how i bet them.

can you tell me which one of these fighters or team you would bet diffrent?, lets see who's terrible.... outside of the 25 dollar plays

mirinquads

T-wood, Alves and Lauzon, but it's not those plays I take issue with. - They might win, i just dont think they hold any value at those lines.

No matter if you "explained" it, it's still retarded, and a terrible gambling strategy. I may actually tail you on Patriots if you're that confident though, as I don't know shit about football and i'm gonna be watching it.

Besides trying to justify everything isn't exactly the sign of a silent confident man, son.

JoshKnows46

Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-30-15 at 10:21 PM.

JoshKnows46

T-wood, Alves and Lauzon, but it's not those plays I take issue with. - They might win, i just dont think they hold any value at those lines.

No matter if you "explained" it, it's still retarded, and a terrible gambling strategy. I may actually tail you on Patriots if you're that confident though, as I don't know shit about football and i'm gonna be watching it.

Besides trying to justify everything isn't exactly the sign of a silent confident man, son.
    i'm more so anchoring my new england play with mma plays....i've never done this before, but i was already going put 500 on new england, and instead of risking another 500 on my mma plays, i just combined em. if alll the mma plays win me around 4400, i could always hedge if i chose to, but i'll most likely let it ride, cus i'm extremely confident in the pats beating seattle, the game won't be close at all, 28-10 type game.

and i'm picking lauzon....so your only opposite on 2 plays?

JoshKnows46

i believe Kelvin shoulda been a much higher favorite pre-weigh in, still should be the favorite, but its at a pick-em, cus people dont realize how good he actually is yet, he's a mini version of cain velesquez, his striking is at that level yet, but its getting much better with every fight, i see alot of value in a pick-em, woodley gasses badly, kelvin can go all day long, kelvin has the chin/wrestling to get threw the initial onslaught, then he'll put a beating on woodley.

Thiago and woodley both have a punchers chance, and thats about it, i like the lines were i got them.

mirinquads

Picking Al. and Herman is going to get buzzed. Even Ian holds little value after seeing his hand in the count down video, it's jacked up.

But again, It's the play style. It's feast or famine type betting. - You may be confident, but you may be wrong too. If you had spread the plays out instead, you have a much greater chance of not losing everything.

Which line would you recommend to play for Patriots.

JoshKnows46

Picking Al. and Herman is going to get buzzed. Even Ian holds little value after seeing his hand in the count down video, it's jacked up.

But again, It's the play style. It's feast or famine type betting. - You may be confident, but you may be wrong too. If you had spread the plays out instead, you have a much greater chance of not losing everything.

Which line would you recommend to play for Patriots.
    AL has a low fighter IQ imo, similar to woodley, they are stupid fighters...Lauzon is a smart kid, and he doesn't give you much time to think before he pounces on something, or sees a opening, similar to kelvin, good instincts..... and al has gotten submitted by 3 much less decorated grapplers then lauzon, lauzon should be the favorite, so i dont see how you dont see value in that line?!

JoshKnows46

the pats are at a pickem, what do you mean by which line i'd bet them at?....even money, you just have to pick the winner.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-30-15 at 10:41 PM.

mirinquads

Al is a prospect. It's normal to make stupid mistakes when you're just starting out. He should have learned by now, and he's so much ahead of Lauzon in every other concievable of MMA. Age, wear and tear, striking, wrestling, everything. I think this is going to look like the Michael Johnson fight for Lauzon.
    I can't fault anyone for taking Lauzon ITD og Sub though.

I ment like pointspreads and shit, but it seems youre just betting main line.

marzwoody

People counting out Lauzon is funny. and yes should be favorite.

JoshKnows46

Al is a prospect. It's normal to make stupid mistakes when you're just starting out. He should have learned by now, and he's so much ahead of Lauzon in every other concievable of MMA. Age, wear and tear, striking, wrestling, everything. I think this is going to look like the Michael Johnson fight for Lauzon.
    I can't fault anyone for taking Lauzon ITD og Sub though.

I ment like pointspreads and shit, but it seems youre just betting main line.
    The point spread is a pickem, it started out Seattle -2, then it went to ne -1, then it settled @ a pickem game.

Or you talking about alternative lines, like ne -3.5/- 6.5 to get extra bang for your buck +210, by giving Seattle more points.... If so, I see them winning by 2 scores, so I'd take -6.5, but I wouldn't give more than that, just take the easy money on the pickem line at even money.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    People counting out Lauzon is funny. and yes should be favorite.
    Much More experienced, much smarter fighter, much much better on the ground..... Striking advantage very slightly to al, but lauzon will take a lick to give a few back... Wrestling advantage to al, but lauzon always finds a way to get it to the ground, and once it hits the ground, weather it's by lauzon rocking al, or the other way around, al will be in trouble if it hits the ground. What I'm saying is lauzon has a clear edge and route to winning this fight, and al doesn't, lauzon can hang in the stand-up, and wouldn't be surprised to see him outstrike al.

Mirin, micheal Johnson has many more tools then al, more athletic, better striking, quicker, better wrestling, smarter fighter... It will look nothing like the Johnson fight.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-31-15 at 09:38 AM.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

wow..better hope seattle loses... or every one of your parlays is done..nevermind the ufc events..why not just throw 5 hundred on pats? since that's where all of your money is anyways..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    wow..better hope seattle loses... or every one of your parlays is done..nevermind the ufc events..why not just throw 5 hundred on pats? since that's where all of your money is anyways..
    That is basically what I'm doing, betting 500 on the pats, if tonight goes as planned I'll have anywhere from 500 to 4400 risked on the pats tommorrow. If tonight doesn't go as planned, and I don't have at the very least 500 risked on the pats, I'll risk another 500 to a grand on the pats on a straight play tommorrow.

marzwoody

I disagree. have made magic / moneyss with parlays. i think props are the worst things in MMA.

Odds are shit and will this fighter win by sub? ko? under or over 2.5? answer = no one penetrating knows. have bet on fighters going the distance when all there other fights have and been burned before. MMA is so unpredictable.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I disagree. have made magic / moneyss with parlays. i think props are the worst things in MMA.

Odds are shit and will this fighter win by sub? ko? under or over 2.5? answer = no one penetrating knows. have bet on fighters going the distance when all there other fights have and been burned before. MMA is so unpredictable.
    Agree completely, props harder to hit than parlays, never put more than snack money on props. I got a few small probs, as lauzon is always looking for the sub, it's his perfered way to win, and he has a massive advantage over Al. Boetchs only way to win most fights is by Ko, this ones no diffrent, +885 too good to pass up. And gronk scoring a touchdown , because seattles defense is the worse in the league against tes in the redzone, ranked dead last, there coach focuses on stopping the run first, and gronk is the best Te in the league, expecially in the redzone, and Brady's favorite target.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-31-15 at 03:28 PM.

JoshKnows46

HOLY SHIT, can't believe they are offering me Gastelum at +175, you have to put money down at those odds fellas.

added:
    Kelvin Gastelum* +175
    Risking $125.00 To Win $531.25

mirinquads

I don't like to kick a man while he's down.. but yeah.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Damn...how many of the parlays were busted just on kelvin?

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Taking Seattle huge now. Thanks for the fades

12 Last