fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

guyz (including you, too, marzy...glad you finally woke up and smelled the shit, and started flingin' it back)

i suggest from now on do not interact DIRECTLY with these incorrigible twats...

talk ABOUT them...as a sometime-annoying/sometime-amusing pest problem...

if they wanna try to alleviate their growing rectal discomfort by reminding us of what we are "missing" (god, i love over-using "quotation marks"..)...let 'em...

the really sweet revenge comes from ridiculing their pathetic attempts to regain the "face" they crave (but do not in any way deserve")...but doing so amongst ourselves, by talking ABOUT them and their keyboard extrusions IN THE THIRD PERSON...capiche?

From now on, if yo wanna optimally "roil their anal boils"...NEVER TO 'EM DIRECTLY (ie. never use the 2nd person)...ALWAYS ABOUT 'EM (ie. in the third person)...DO go to town with all the ridicule and derision they deserve...but do not give them the dignity of interacting as equals...

example time, lol
    wrong: "you arrogant dumbass, you actually think that..."
    right: "sheesh, that arrogant dumbass actually thinks that..."

this adds a subtle but very well-deserved "lack of respect" twist of the knife to everything you say. The fact that you won't deign to deal with them diirectly means you also avoid getting dragged into a pissy playground argument (such as cringe-worthy corrections like "you don't log into the sub-forum...you log into the forum"/ "it's Malcolm, not Roddy"...sigh)

talking ABOUT--but NOT TO--them, puts plenty of "Shoe's on the other foot now, ain't it?" special sauce on your responses to their nattering ...and burns more on the way out

that way, we can actually LOOK FORWARD TO THEIR PISSY LITTLE "VISITS"...
    as we can deliver to them the full intended blast of derision...without risking being drawn into pedantic little squabbles with those prikks
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-21-15 at 05:43 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathanrs View Post
    I have been missing a lot of potential good action on prelim fights from unknown fighters. I usually can track video replays of UFC fights, but have a hard time finding lesser promotional fights to see how fighters fared against different types of opponents. I also have run into problems finding UFC fights due to glitch errors on websites that I go to that streams them like mmaversus.

Does anyone have or know of any video databases that they personally accumulated or of a online database that aa website niches in, where I can download/make my own for personal uses? The goal is to make my own database where I can just pull up the past fights and make my assessment on how they will fare for betting purposes.
    ahhh...the casualties of war in SBR's MMA-fourm...the exchange of real information, without all the emotional overhang...

sorry Johnathan, this thread has gone ballistic...but in a good "long-term cleansing" sort of way...like the effect a super-nova has on things cosmic

ultimately the bastids are on their way out to nurse their rectal wounds/and the ungrateful clueless monkeys who've taken over will have to figure out how to cope with the implications of their mutiny...

all will eventually be well...but a few more dishes will have to break in the kitchen and a few more choice "parting shots" will have to be fired (with, no doubt, lots more unfortunate "quotation-mark abuse")

but all will be well...sigh...quick, someone post a recipe--in homage to the golden days not so long ago when hip self-importance went unchallenged

Last edited by fitguy67; 01-21-15 at 01:58 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^^ Very creative with your wording fitguy... Lol'ing at your remarks...

fitguy67

i'll be outa' here for at least a dozen hours...fellow "rebels" hold down the fort...

u guyz with me on my post#71 policy?= no direct (ie. 2nd-person) interaction with'em...but DO go to town on the indirect ridicule of'em, if the spirit moves...

talk that policy up with any others in our growing "I'm Spartacus" movement:
    us "dumb dumbs" casting off the shackles of the "pretending to be smarts"

trust me, adhering to this simple policy is the key to minimizing the nattering to be endured on their way outa' here to greener cyber-pastures

reminds me of that old saying: "Don't go away mad...just go away!"

Last edited by fitguy67; 01-21-15 at 02:57 PM.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Wow. Fitguy is taking it really hard.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Jesus christ, you take this shiet too seriously. I have seen you post here like 3 times before this diatribe.

Always some wall of text nobody cared about too, have yet to see you contribute anything of worth.
    Last edited by mirinquads; 01-21-15 at 06:56 PM.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Two words. Alex Chambers!
    Yep. shocking. just one of a long list of bad bets from MD.
    Points Awarded:

fitguy67 gave marzwoody 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fitguy67

The two points are a re-inforcement for using the approved (3rd-person) format.

See post #71 above for further details.

"Spread the word: Use the 3rd to repel the turd."

DDUAPP (Dumb-Dumbs United Agains Pompous Posters)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-22-15 at 09:31 PM.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    The two points are a re-inforcement for using the approved (3rd-person) format.

See post #71 above for further details.

"Spread the word: Use the 3rd to repel the turd."

DDUAPP (Dumb-Dumbs United Agains Pompous Posters)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, fitguy67, NunyaBidness, and MD

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Got one for you & wheels.

Thanks for the setup Plucky.

fitguy67

^^^attn: Ron_Paul_2012

nice appropriate attachment, BUT the text that accompanies it unfortunately violates the no-DIRECT-interaction policy...

please edit this to conform to the guidelines presented in post #71...

do so before one of the "deluded self-important ones" takes your invocation of "you and wheels"/"Plucky" as invitation to dialogue...

you'd be better off going to a nearby primary school and getting into a rip-roarin' "did not...did too...did not...did too" or "my dad's tougher than your dad!" spat with the school-yard smart-ass...than engage with Myrtle or one of his white-label minions

at this stage of the revolutionminimizing DIRECT contact with this band of "legends in their own mind" is the best way to hasten their long-"promised" (actually, the more accurate word is "threatened", but positive thinking never hurts) move to greener e-pastures

so, from now on: "use the third to discuss things turd"...(also avoid orthodox use of punctuation...except to heavily "over-" employ the "triple dot", the "hyphen" and, best of all,... the "quotation marks", lol )...

thanking you in advance, Mr. 2012, for your conformance to the new protocol

sincerely,

The "Please Leave Us Behind" Foundation
    office of strategy formulation and implementation
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-23-15 at 05:52 PM.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Ya Ronster, you subservient old peon. Change it so that you are not directly addressing me, or your new leader is going to look like a whiny powerless idiot for trying to enforce rules that nobody follows. Why are none of you answering any of his rally calls?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD, and mirinquads

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Ya Ronster, you subservient old peon. Change it so that you are not directly addressing me, or your new leader is going to look like a whiny powerless idiot for trying to enforce rules that nobody follows. Why are none of you answering any of his rally calls?
    Just like sideloaded, fitguy67 brings flavor to the message board. In other words. He's A-OK with me. I am not aware of any rules that he has posted. If he made up rules then he is free to follow as he wishes. Obviously I'm Libertarian minded & follow my own set of rules. I hope he understands that the idea is to have fun with you knuckleheads but not run you off the board. Back in my boxing days I never went too hard on any of my sparring partners or else they wouldn't come back for another beating. It's a fine line that must be walked. A fine line indeed.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 01-23-15 at 07:34 PM.

fitguy67

^^^#83^^^

*cringe*the lost art of "reading between the lines"...

i guess the sarcasm-detector won't go off until the tongue passes kleeennn thruuuuu the cheeeek

and everything is to be taken at face value...unless immediately followed by "LOL"...

Last edited by fitguy67; 01-24-15 at 01:13 AM.

fitguy67

Ron gets it...even without the liberal use of emoticons and the ridiculous signature...

in the words of the Eagles:

"Take It easy, take it easy
    Don't let the sound of your own wheels
    drive you crazy
    Lighten up while you still can
    don't even try to understand
    Just find a place to make your stand
    and take it easy"

my beef was with MD...incorrigibly mean-spirited and priggish to those he somehow felt "owed" him deference...his sense of entitlement to berate other's intelligence and right to post were my impromptu "place to make a stand"...
    IMO, he's pissed in too many swimming pools around here to get a clean slate, so he better take a course in basic etiquette and setup shop with fresh handle (in that precise order) before commencing another tour...the rest of you "white label" MD post-alikes aren't as important symbolically--even if "literary analysis" convinces me that at least one of you actually IS the same person

anyhow: you can't beat a nice "uprising of the downtrodden" from time to time to put the bullies on the defensive, the receiving end of the ridicule for a while...cleanses the system in many ways (and also reveals character: usually those who've come to feel the most entitled to "dish out" scorn...turn out to be the biggest pussies in the "taking it" department)

hatchets gladly buried at any time...no need to be singin' "Kum-Bay-Yah" round the clock...but argue fights and betting strategies at the level of the idea...not directed at posters themselves with "scores to settle" and a palpable "heirarchy of status" always seething under the surface

so, if you can't resist the urge to pick on others in a blatantly personal way...be prepared to receive the same in kind...that's it...

no fukkin' rules apart from the basic "stay in your lane" principle...don't get personal...you don't like someone's opinion on a fight or a betting idea...discuss why...don't resort to childish and irrelevant dick-waggin' over who has more money "in the real world"...the "real world" has absolutely nothing to do with this place...it's for betting ideas...what you do with the discussion, what bets you place and how big a unit is for you is nobody's goddam business but your own...capiche?
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-23-15 at 08:46 PM.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Just like sideloaded, fitguy67 brings flavor to the message board. In other words. He's A-OK with me. I am not aware of any rules that he has posted. If he made up rules then he is free to follow as he wishes. Obviously I'm Libertarian minded & follow my own set of rules. I hope he understands that the idea is to have fun with you knuckleheads but not run you off the board. Back in my boxing days I never went too hard on any of my sparring partners or else they wouldn't come back for another beating. It's a fine line that must be walked. A fine line indeed.
    Was that back when Jack Dempsey was champ?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Are you afraid to admit that you call people losing gamblers but don't even gamble with real money?
    Bump. Why'd you disappear, brooks? You normally can't shut up.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

yep, I don't bet with any real money. You got me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, and fitguy67

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Would never recommend UFC FightPass. Get the StreamSmart and you can stream previous MMA events, including prelims cards as mentioned.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Unwritten Law 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Would never recommend UFC FightPass. Get the StreamSmart and you can stream previous MMA events, including prelims cards as mentioned.
    http://www.streamsmart.tv/

$400 on Amazon new... Not cheap but you get alot.. I may pick one up for home use and give it a try..

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/4856506868.html

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Was that back when Jack Dempsey was champ?
    bump.

fitguy67

good bump, marz...thread was in danger of actually getting back onto topic
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

First 123