marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anyone notice Jones bottom jaw shaking during the interview after the fight? go back and watch it.

And Matt Riddle got fired for weed Lol.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 01-06-15 at 07:36 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    You have obviously never done cocaine before.
    Dude he got caught the 4th u imbecile not the night of the fight. No way anyone in the world would do coke the night of a five round fight who is champion. Yes unfortunately i have done my share and know what that garbage feels like especially the next day.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dude he got caught the 4th u imbecile not the night of the fight. No way anyone in the world would do coke the night of a five round fight who is champion. Yes unfortunately i have done my share and know what that garbage feels like especially the next day.
    Agree. If Jones fought while on coke, he would have to be the dumbest fighter in the history of the UFC. Even a young man in his prime could die from a heart attack in the ring trying to fight on cocaine.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Explains why Jones didn't fatigue as fast as Cormier. So what happens to the title now? DC vs Gustafsson or Johnson?
    Lol

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

You can't spell PED without performance enhancing: doing a significant amount of cocaine even a couple of days before a fight would be a guaranteed failure, whereas there is a valid argument that marijuana- ingested the day of the fight- could potentially help a fighter, especially if they are used to being high. That's why cocaine use is not a fireable offence in MMA.

The morality is a different issue altogether, but if it was Ryan Jimmo who tested positive for cocaine, he'd be shitcanned. They'd be justified in dropping Jones for it, but who in their right mind would do that?
    Last edited by Bava; 01-06-15 at 10:09 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    You can't spell PED without performance enhancing: doing a significant amount of cocaine even a couple of days before a fight would be a guaranteed failure, whereas there is a valid argument that marijuana- ingested the day of the fight- could potentially help a fighter, especially if they are used to being high. That's why cocaine use is not a fireable offence in MMA.

The morality is a different issue altogether, but if it was Ryan Jimmo who tested positive for cocaine, he'd be shitcanned. They'd be justified in dropping Jones for it, but who in their right mind would do that?
    Don't know what kind of stepped on sh!t you have been taking. But I can assure you that real Columbian is a performance enhancer. Mike Tyson, Aaron Pryor as well as many boxers from the hood have used cocaine during fights. I can also tell you that the first time I allegedly used cocaine during a D-Bol/Winny stack the sound that was made hitting the heavy bag actually scared me. After I got warmed up the sounds that were being made on impact were like round house kicks. Around the 8th rd I was in the zone & felt like I could do anything. I hate to break it to ya sonny boy but sniffing mannitol ain't gonna do that for ya.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Did anyone notice Jones bottom jaw shaking during the interview after the fight? go back and watch it.

And Matt Riddle got fired for weed Lol.
    I don't know what to think marz. I've read so many different stories now that I don't know what to believe. At first I read that it was a post fight drug test. Then I read that Jones popped days before the event. And that the Commission & UFC went ahead with the fight anyway. So I couldn't tell you if he was on it during the fight or not.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Don't know what kind of stepped on sh!t you have been taking. But I can assure you that real Columbian is a performance enhancer. Mike Tyson, Aaron Pryor as well as many boxers from the hood have used cocaine during fights. I can also tell you that the first time I allegedly used cocaine during a D-Bol/Winny stack the sound that was made hitting the heavy bag actually scared me. After I got warmed up the sounds that were being made on impact were like round house kicks. Around the 8th rd I was in the zone & felt like I could do anything. I hate to break it to ya sonny boy but sniffing mannitol ain't gonna do that for ya.
    You can't assure a ham sandwich. Dock Ellis got a no hitter on LSD- should that be banned as a performance enhancing drug?

Kermit

Don't know what kind of stepped on sh!t you have been taking. But I can assure you that real Columbian is a performance enhancer.
    Bullshit.

I've watched 2 friends flush their lives down the toilet with coke. It did absolutely NOTHING for them especially in the athletic department. I wouldn't have trusted either of those guys to walk my dog when they were coked out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yall not seen how many bullets tony montana was able to take before he went down at end of scarface?! cocaine makes u almost bulletproof

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.” - Jon Jones

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Roy Nelson vs Alistair Overeem booked for UFC 185 -Mike S -

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Love how Rogaine just laughs hardcore when they read Dana's tweet.. Had the exact same reaction

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha yee

mirinquads

Vaugh, any idea when exactly the Gustaffson/Rumble card starts for us Europeans? I always penetrate the timezones up.. You have an exact time?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lmao dumbest tweet of the year award already

Ramsey Nijem@RamseyNijem Jan 3
    Every fight @FuryJury is in is boring. I had to chase his ass around. #scaredfighter

Jeremy Stephens not happy with him!
    http://www.bjpenn.com/stephens-nijem-engage-bitter-twitter-beef/

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Vaugh, any idea when exactly the Gustaffson/Rumble card starts for us Europeans? I always penetrate the timezones up.. You have an exact time?
    Main card will be 1am GMT time, so this means Gustaffsson/Rumble will probably be fighting between 3-4am Sweden time, maybe later!

The doors open at 9pm Sweden time

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Main card will be 1am GMT time, so this means Gustaffsson/Rumble will probably be fighting between 3-4am Sweden time, maybe later!

The doors open at 9pm Sweden time
    So prelims around 10 ish? They list it as happening Sunday, 25th is it just because it changes to sunday during the fights? Or does it actually start sunday, because that would be totally retarded.. As people would have to get up to work monday etc. - Still stupid as hell to have main event at 3 am either way, but it's Saturday night right?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Michael Chandler @MikeChandlerMMA

@RamseyNijem @LiLHeathenMMA @FuryJury I was in the corner...You sounded great when you hit the canvas like a sack of potatoes.

Shots fired.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So prelims around 10 ish? They list it as happening Sunday, 25th is it just because it changes to sunday during the fights? Or does it actually start sunday, because that would be totally retarded.. As people would have to get up to work monday etc. - Still stupid as hell to have main event at 3 am either way, but it's Saturday night right?
    yee 10ish GMT time will be prelims. Yeah that is strange, Im guessing they've stated Sunday as the main card will technically be starting in Sunday. No way they could do it Sunday night going in to Monday morning

They have the Conor Mcgregor fight as being on a Monday as well (when it starts Sunday night)

MD

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/7/...aine-drug-test

This guy is unbearable. Between him and Brookhouse, Bloodyelbow is a chore to read in the wake of this drug test failure. Admitting to perjury is one thing, but doing cocaine in your own time? Strip that man of the belt.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Imagine how screwed chuck liddell would of been nowadays!

mirinquads

Haha good ol' Chuck

Punching like his arms was screwed on backwards and paying for the cartels military equipment with his coke use. And still we loved him.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

European time it kicks off around 11PM on SATURDAY evening here in Sweden, Maincard starts around 2AM SUNDAY morning, so Gustafsson's fight is expected to start around 4AM SUNDAY depending on how fast/slow the other fights finish.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    European time it kicks off around 11PM on SATURDAY evening here in Sweden, Maincard starts around 2AM SUNDAY morning, so Gustafsson's fight is expected to start around 4AM SUNDAY depending on how fast/slow the other fights finish.
    I figured. I know the show is long and all, but why da fuk wouldnt they start it at like 7 pm - seems stupid from a marketing perspective.

mirinquads

https://twitter.com/KevinI/status/552599541871312896

Interdasting...

Low T is a side effect of a steroid use, a cycle gone wrong, however it also lowers after extreme physical exertion - Though 0.29 / 1.0 is suspiciously low.

MD

"The unanswerable question at this stage is why a test was conducted for street drugs. No one at the commission can answer that and it appears that the test was done erroneously."

LOL.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I figured. I know the show is long and all, but why da fuk wouldnt they start it at like 7 pm - seems stupid from a marketing perspective.
    just catering it to prime time Eastern America time

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

some very entertaining profiles on the main event competitors, Jon Jones andDaniel Cormier. One man who wrote an excellent piece on Jones was Deadspin's Greg Howard. He discussed many aspects of Jones' life in and out of the cage, and believed that Jones is the best fighter we've ever seen. In response to today's news that Jones failed a drug test for cocaine metabolites in December and has voluntarily entered rehab, Howard posted a new article offering his take on the whole situation and the rumors that surrounded Jones' cocaine use:
    This doesn't come out of nowhere. In reporting this story, I heard a lot of rumors about Jones's cocaine use, some of which went past what you'd expect of a rich young celebrity in 2014. I left those alone partly because it's a long way from rumor to solid fact and partly because, as evidenced by his success, whatever he's been up to late at night hasn't hurt his athletic performance much. This is worth noting just by way of saying that this is more likely than not something that actually could affect his career, as opposed to the result of one night's bad decision. Just a few minutes ago, I got this text from a source close to Jones:Can't believe it took this long for jon to pop on coke.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Eddie Wineland

14 hrs ·
    Are you freaking kidding me!! Jones tests positive for coke and is applauded!?!? I get that it was an out of competition test but still the MF is using! You suck Jon, an arrogant ass who has forgot who and where he's from. UFC has become so political within it's sickening! All they see is $$ rather than treating everyone as they should. Pay a guy with 4 UFC fights $150k, sign a pro wrestler with no mma fights. I don't blame these guys for the UFC favoritism but it's bullshit!

I say on top of the 135 weight class and yet I still have a full time job to make bills and as a professional athlete that's bullshit! Show me another pro athlete that has a full time job outside of their sport! Put myself on the line everytime, don't get me wrong...I love fighting, but I feel not only myself but most the top tier UFC roster is not fairly compensated! As a top tier fighter when I'm done with the sport I will not be able to retire and I won't be able to own my home which in my eyes should all be possible. Ok, my rant is over...treat everyone equal!

First 123456 ... Last