UFC 181 I'm taking the two Champions Johny Hendricks and Anthony Pettis. Parlay these absolute monsters for a price of (-110). Playing the exact same thing for 5 Units.

Main event - Johny Hendricks -230 already has a win over RL and I find he might have an easier time with a decision with two arms this time around. Last fight Big Rigg won the fight in the 5th round both ways on the feet and then he secured it with the take down. Money is on Johny again, smart fighter, dude hit's like a truck also, and yesterday in the weigh ins he said he wanted a knocked out.

Co main Event - Anthony Pettis -300 MMA fans have been eyeing this fight all year. Anthony Pettis long recovery time lines opened up at -160 and not until about a week ago did they get worse the -200 I guess they believe Pettis's injury won't effect him and just might dominate.

Both these guy's are champs for a reason and they're finishers. I have no idea if it will go to a decision like my first thought or they will end up doing there thing. I will be happy regardless.
I suggest not to tail but I will end up taking both of these fighters by decision as Gilbert Melendez is tough as nails and Robbie has already went 5 rounds with Hendricks.

This card is stacked. I also cannot wait for the 3 other main card fights.

GL boys as I think these two favourites come through