THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler 2 (December 06, 2014)

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
    Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler (for welterweight title)
    Anthony Pettis vs. Gilbert Melendez (for lightweight title)
    Travis Browne vs. Brendan Schaub
    Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
    Tony Ferguson vs. Abel Trujillo

FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
    Urijah Faber vs. Francisco Rivera
    Eddie Gordon vs. Josh Samman
    Corey Anderson vs. Gian Villante
    Todd Duffee vs. Anthony Hamilton

UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET

Matt Hobar vs. Sergio Pettis
    Clay Collard vs. Alex White

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Siiick card

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Lawler ITD +420ish seems like a decent play. Hendricks has been rocked by Codnit and Lawler before, plus chances of a cut, and broken hand which HEndricks has done several times already. However, I think LAwler paces himself a little better this time around.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Lawler ITD +420ish seems like a decent play. Hendricks has been rocked by Codnit and Lawler before, plus chances of a cut, and broken hand which HEndricks has done several times already. However, I think LAwler paces himself a little better this time around.
    I think lawler kos hendricks this time around...

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

some more odds released...

Beelzebubzy

Thought Faber would open even higher than that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Gotta jump on Pettis at -180 now before it climbs me tinks..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta jump on Pettis at -180 now before it climbs me tinks..
    Lol pettis odds werent jus released jibbb! odds have been out for ages , he was -160

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol pettis odds have been out for ages jibbb, he was -155
    Was -155 and now -185 and climbing like I said.. Jumping on it now.. What part of my post didn't you understand V??????

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Went huge on Pettis when he was at -170. Been eying that line all year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Went huge on Pettis when he was at -170. Been eying that line all year.
    Smart man, should be a decision win for Pettis no doubt...

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Smart man, should be a decision win for Pettis no doubt...
    No doubt? Come on jibs, when was the last time Pettis won a decision? He's a potent finisher and has proved that against stiff competition. Gilbert is one of the toughest LW around, think he wins a decision or pettis finishes him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    No doubt? Come on jibs, when was the last time Pettis won a decision? He's a potent finisher and has proved that against stiff competition. Gilbert is one of the toughest LW around, think he wins a decision or pettis finishes him.
    Being that Gilbert is as tough as nails and almost impossible to finish you gotta think Pettis is gonna ride it to a decision win.. I suppose if Pettis really starts getting the best of Gilbert he could stop him in the later rounds.. Either way I do think Pettis wins this fight though.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Being that Gilbert is as tough as nails and almost impossible to finish you gotta think Pettis is gonna ride it to a decision win.. I suppose if Pettis really starts getting the best of Gilbert he could stop him in the later rounds.. Either way I do think Pettis wins this fight though.
    Don't quote me on this but pretty sure he finished both Henderson and cerrone for their first times of their respective careers, and they weren't a case of prolonged wearing down and winning exchanges, they were the result of perfectly executed aggression. On the other hand he's lost and won split decisions against clay guida and Stephens. Gilbert is definately able to replicate what both those guys did except way better. Still think its either a Pettis finish or Gillbert decision.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mad Max has a point. the line was a gift from heaven at one point. i think Pettis dominates.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Lawler ITD +420.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Don't quote me on this but pretty sure he finished both Henderson and cerrone for their first times of their respective careers, and they weren't a case of prolonged wearing down and winning exchanges, they were the result of perfectly executed aggression. On the other hand he's lost and won split decisions against clay guida and Stephens. Gilbert is definately able to replicate what both those guys did except way better. Still think its either a Pettis finish or Gillbert decision.
    Henderson subbed cerrone in WEC actually

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Henderson subbed cerrone in WEC actually
    Indeed, Henderson was also subbed early in his career. Pettis's finishing ability is some of the best in the sport; his ground game is pretty much all guardplay, which is rare, but very effective in the broader context of his skillset, and obviously he is capable of finishing anyone on the feet.

MDisana-hole
    MDisana-hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Good job officer! Way to say something that isn't bullying another poster. I knew you had it in you!!!!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by MDisana-hole View Post
    Good job officer! Way to say something that isn't bullying another poster. I knew you had it in you!!!!
    You realize it's pretty ironic that you're doing the exact thing you're accusing MD of doing right? Spamming negativity with no content. Step your game up son.

MDisana-hole

No, it's not the exact same thing. I'm not claiming to be an MMA capping guru and I'm not slamming mall cop MD for his informative posts, I'm spamming the officer for policing the forum and bulling other posters because he doesn't deem their posts worthy of being on this forum.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler.... I wanna say Johny Hendricks is gonna blast Robbie but I'm just not so sure anymore???..

MDisana-hole

I like watching MMA and I enjoy putting money on the fights. I come on this forum to get some quick insight from people like you who know more than I do. I've been doing it for years.
    Mall cop over there pollutes these threads with his bullying all the while hiding under the umbrella of "this forum needs me to do it".

MDisana-hole

You know your MMA mirin. I appreciate you posting so I can make some $ watching something I love to watch

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I like watching MMA and I enjoy putting money on the fights. I come on this forum to get some quick insight from people like you who know more than I do. I've been doing it for years.
    Mall cop over there pollutes these threads with his bullying all the while hiding under the umbrella of "this forum needs me to do it".
    Errrrr, no. I just post what I want to post, I don't give a shit what SBR "needs." This forum is full of bigoted Neanderthals like JIBBBY, this is the only even remotely enjoyable subforum. You can continue to make stuff up about me as much as you want, though, I won't be entertaining it. I know what this is really about; this guy obviously was tailing my winning plays before I stopped posting them, and now he's upset because he can't make money from my top-of-the-food-chain 'capping ability. A leech on society. He probably spends his days picketing for more money outside of his local social welfare office. Get a job brah.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

No, it's not the exact same thing. I'm not claiming to be an MMA capping guru and I'm not slamming mall cop MD for his informative posts, I'm spamming the officer for policing the forum and bulling other posters because he doesn't deem their posts worthy of being on this forum.
    Doesn't change the fact that you spam the forum with meaningless bullshit. Take it to PM.

MDisana-hole

Does that make you feel better Officer? You're so cool!!!!! This forum isn't even enjoyable for such a cool guy like you. I didn't mean to frustrate you.
    Did I hurt your feelings by "making stuff up about you"?
    Ive never seen you cap. I've never even seen you post a play.
    Do you even have a job????
    I just figured you lived with your parents still.
    Yiu need a forum like this to feel cool and important.

MDisana-hole

Officer MD is so cool he "just posts what he wants to post".
    That's so cool!!!!!!

Ill get off the forum Miri....
    just wanted to get on to tell the officer what a dick he is. A true douche bag. With no ethical or moral compass.

MDisana-hole

One more thing....
    One last time Officer MD, this forum is not "society." I know it's probably your only social circle or contact with the outside world, but it's normal for people like me to come on here to gather information from people who know more about MMA than they do and people who like to talk about MMA.
    That's normal behavior. You're the one trying to turn this place into some sort of members only club for people who only think like you.
    You're the most bigoted, conservative, intolerant, prejudiced person I've ever seen post in any forum. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Are you one of jibbbeh's Korean tennants and how much has he reduced your rent by in order for you to do this?!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Are you one of jibbbeh's Korean tennants and how much has he reduced your rent by in order for you to do this?!
    I don't reduce rents.. I increase them as you should know better V... Lol..

MDisana let's keep this event thread MMA based and not MD based or Jibbby based.. We all know MD is the forum Anti Christ and posting to call him out on it only feeds the fire.. He won't change.. We do need more peps speaking up when MD and his side kick Bava are out of control and polluting the event threads like they so often do... I commend your efforts anyways..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-23-14 at 01:41 PM.

MDisana-hole

Lol. No. Just a person who enjoys watching MMA and is fed up with Mall Cop MD for being such a righteous bigoted bully.

Beelzebubzy

Lol. No. Just a person who enjoys watching MMA and is fed up with Mall Cop MD for being such a righteous bigoted bully.
    so your plan is to out-bully the bully MD?

MDisana-hole

I have nothing to contribute. I appreciate (almost) everyone's posts because it makes my MMA watching experience better. I'll sign out.

Beelzebubzy

I have nothing to contribute. I appreciate (almost) everyone's posts because it makes my MMA watching experience better. I'll sign out.
    God, I wish you would teach this logic to half the forum.

1234 ... Last