Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

I hope you keyboard warriors are happy, Rin retired for the second time

translated from her personal blog:

http://cjsreport.blogspot.com/2014/0...rson-from.html

I am like a rare animal found on the Seto Island Sea, and my background music is that of a perverted erotic thong

Actually, I am a poor person from the country side

There is no one to train with in my gym, the countryside is worn-out and the gym's are shrinking/depopulating…

In contrast with that

World famous super stars and rich celebrities, they often throw big pool parties with lots of famous people
    There are mega-gyms with state-of-the-art facilities and top-class coaches who are always there
    In these gyms there are top-class fighters who have an abundance of sparring partners…
    They also have a lot of big sponsorships attached to them

It's like light and day

I've be apart from that since the beginning, I just thought I wanted to update my blog, but I couldn't think about anything else, I think about it every day

I can't fight at a level like the UFC in my current environment/circumstances, I really want time and a way to improve my environment…even though I've talked about it, I can't make you understand it, I wonder why

Retirement has entered my scope and I've started thinking about it
    http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nakarin89/

Rin already retired once because of neckbeards harassing her. Keyboard Warriors are f-cking shameful. She is a awesome fighter, and not roided. Tate cheated to win. See my gif in the ufc 52 thread. Sad that trolls have ruined MMA.

http://mmabadass.com/?p=11987

Keyboard warriors suck. It’s that simple, they suck and there is no argument that will change my mind. Our site may be about ‘Rants’, yet we have a strict ‘no fighter bashing’ rule around here. A passionate opinion is fine, talking sh!t for the sake of sh!t talking is not allowed. THIS is a perfect example of why keyboard warriors and trolls should be wiped from the face of the
    <del style="text-align: center; font-size: 13px;">internet</del>
    world.
    Rin Nakai is a Japanese MMA fighter with a solid record, an incredible body and very public life. Due to those 3 things, she has endured internet harassment to a degree few of us could comprehend. Today on her blog (http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nakarin89/ *needs english translation) Rin announced her departure from the public eye and consequently, MMA competition. If I translated correctly, she plans on continuing her training to a degree, with a hope of returning when the constant internet attacks die down. She also states that unless she finds new/more sponsors or donations, she will be unable to continue training and fighting full time as a career. Not one part of this entire paragraph has been filled with happy news. Not one part.
    Rin Nakai is being forced from something she loves because of the hate people spew forth. Sure an argument could be made for her to ‘man up’ and ‘deal with it’ since it’s a part of ‘being a celebrity’. That argument only holds water when the hate is of a garden variety, not the level she is experiencing on a daily basis. Furthermore, no one should be subject to any of the hate the internet allows at any level. For a fighter, the mental/emotional side of fighting is the most important, if you are distracted for a split second, the fight is lost, most times, devastatingly. Rin has realized this, she is mentally/emotionally compromised. She is educated enough in the fight game to realize this is dangerous to her fighting career.
    When I started Stand up Comedy, I endured tons and tons of hecklers, it was miserable, frustrating and soul stealing. If I didn’t have a strong ego, a solid support group of family and friends and a true belief in my own talent, I would have put the Mic down and never picked it up again. Luckily, I have a high tolerance for pain, little care of the opinions others may have about me, my decisions or my act. It’s a little different for me, I’ve chosen a profession where everyone feels the need to be involved, hence hecklers. Fighting is not an occupation that prepares one for the onslaught of hate the internet brings on a<del style="font-size: 13px;">n hourly, minute by minute,</del> second by second basis. The act of subjecting your body to the rigors of training, then pitting that body and those skills against another human being is mind bogglingly difficult. Very few of us have what it takes to even attempt it, let alone prosper at it. Rin Nakai is one of the few who excels, we should respect that in itself.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 04:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Sherdog posters harassing Rin. The mma community is seriously the worst community I have ever interacted with. I feel I need a shower after reading Sherdog for 10 mins.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hasen't she been fighting japanese fighters most of her career? why doesent she train with them? or move to the states and train. no sympathy here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Mesha out classed her for sure.. She seems to like the camera more then MMA anyways, with her poses, dress up, body building photo shoots, etc..

Overrated from the start with an inflated record.. She made a few bucks in this sport still...

Come train in America if you want to get serious about winning at the UFC level.. Retiring for the second time makes me think her heart was never in it anyways..

No sympathy here either...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

No surprises in this thread.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Rin is good for the sport. But she needs to get serious about winning. I hope she gets herself a good doctor & gets on a top notch PED program & loses non functional body weight. If she could slim down to make 115 she could be a super star! She just needs to ask herself how bad does she want it.