NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

The wife hates Central America. Next place we're checking out is Eastern Europe, then possibly South America after that.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone seen the beach? great film. makes me want to visit Thailand.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I remember seeing that in the theatre when it came out, don't recall much about it now. Might have to rewatch.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Foreign Workers Say Thailand Is Tops

BANGKOK – Seeking good friends and financial security, and don’t mind being close to palm trees and white-sand beaches? Thailand might be just the place you’re looking for.
    <dl class="wp-caption alignleft caption-alignleft " style="width: 262px;"><dt class="wp-caption-dt"></dt><dd class="wp-caption-dd wp-cite-dd" style="text-align: right;">European Pressphoto Agency</dd><dd class="wp-caption-dd">Bangkok at night.</dd></dl>
    The Southeast Asian country topped the latest HSBC Expat survey for best overall expat experience, particularly when it comes to setting up, integrating and finding friends. China, Singapore, India and Taiwan all emerged in the top 10, with Malaysia (No. 20), Indonesia (No. 31) and Vietnam (No. 32) still among the top 50.
    The ranking, now in its sixth year, compiles surveys from among more than 7,000 expatriates from nearly 100 countries
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, and marzwoody

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I remember seeing that in the theatre when it came out, don't recall much about it now. Might have to rewatch.
    Yeah, i watched it years ago, then rewatched the other night. reminded me how good it is. its one of those films that makes you wanna go travel.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

some shootboxing greatness

First 12