Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Anthony Johnson will probably win tomorrow

I just think he is more talented here. I really believe he will win, I put one unit on him at -350ish, but at the current line, I think one half unit around -500 is totally justified.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Bet him to come out and finish him .. Better bet if rumble comes out.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Nogueira brothers have looked soft the past couple years. I would have taken a prime Lil Nog but, I agree, it doesn't look good, though I'll be rooting for him.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Opinion: Nogueira has fought multiple fighters who are better than Johnson in a historical context (such as Hendo, Overeem), but the only fighter who he's fought who was as good or better (skill-wise) than Anthony Johnson was Rashad, and many people believe that his performance in that fight was not Rashad at his best.

The difference between how good fighters are now and how good they were a few years ago is shocking; 2005 Shogun was pretty much the original Jon Jones, and he was not as stern a test as Rumble is today.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i don't know fellas i jumped on Nog and think he has a real realistic chance of winning this. First off he is bigger then Johnson after seeing the weigh-ins. Second Rumbles hands are decent with big power. Nog should be able to handle anything Rumble brings to the table with hands. Second Rumble is a good wrestler but not a great one. Nog has shown he can stop a take down or two. Now we get into the sub game which is where i think Nog wins after possibly stunning Rumble. To much hype behind Rumble because of a win over a guy who to me is average and got a gift win over Machida. Yeah he beat Gus also but if they fought now Gus would torch him. Rumble didn't have to worry about Davis hands at all. Nog is a different story. Also when Rumble sees he is in a fight he has a tendency to fold up his tent. Odds are just way to tempting for a Nog win. People make it seemed like Nog is as old a fighter and as slow as his brother which isnt the case.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

If Rumble kills my parlay I will be so pissed.
    Guida winning by split decision is what must kill my hail Mary parlay....its tradition.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Johnson has outstruck who? A terrible striker in Phil Davis, a shot Arlovski who was consistently landing on him (despite looking terrible) and resorted to leaning on him for 2 rounds. I haven't seen the Mike Kyle fight, but Im downloading it atm. Kyle, for all his flaws would basically be the best striker he's beaten recently.
    Nog has better hands than any of these, and a time tested chin. I'm not saying Nog is going to win this, because he obviously has a lot of stuff against him (Age, lay off and so on), but I haven't seen his chin cracked yet, and he did beat Rashad. Many are saying Rashad wasn't him self, but this was in part due to Noggys game throwing him off as well.

-570 is very off here.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Johnson has outstruck who? A terrible striker in Phil Davis, a shot Arlovski who was consistently landing on him (despite looking terrible) and resorted to leaning on him for 2 rounds. I haven't seen the Mike Kyle fight, but Im downloading it atm. Kyle, for all his flaws would basically be the best striker he's beaten recently.
    Nog has better hands than any of these, and a time tested chin. I'm not saying Nog is going to win this, because he obviously has a lot of stuff against him (Age, lay off and so on), but I haven't seen his chin cracked yet, and he did beat Rashad. Many are saying Rashad wasn't him self, but this was in part due to Noggys game throwing him off as well.

-570 is very off here.
    Thought the same thing Miri. Not sure what Nog's gameplan was. Is it possible his brother snuck in there and fought for him? I thought for sure this would happen (Rumble onslaught) but thought Nog would crack Rumble back and we would have a pretty good scrap.

mirinquads

Yes, that was a Big Nog for sure. He looked like a mummy out there, instantly backing up against the fence and flailing helplessly. Sad to watch.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

You always bet against the old guys who used to be good...... It's free money

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    bader vs tito

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

There was no indication from his recent fights that he was no longer good.

mirinquads

I did, but I thought he'd last atleast til the over.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWoodstick View Post
    There was no indication from his recent fights that he was no longer good.
    hindsight is 20/20 but how about the fact he only fought less then a handful of times in the past 4-5 years and looked bad in at least a few of those fights? won a robbery decision over brilz, looked bleh vs bader and davis, he wrecked tito but tito is just horrible and has been for years, good win vs evans but clearly that wasn't the real rashad evans...truly not trying to nitpick but lil nog of now is certainly not the lil nog of old...that much seems clear...i didn't bet on rumble tho...wasnt willing to lay that juice but i wasn't surprised by the outcome when i saw the result...