Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Complete change of topic - anyone read Fooled by Randomness?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Is it possible? yes. so is getting struck by lightning. should everyone riot because of possibilities?
    Marz, you are the one being reasonable on this topic, don't listen to MD and Nuns.. They have no concept of law and order or how it works apparently...

I'm done posting on this topic and moving on..

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

So JIBBBY's argument is "if you think the legal system ever gets it wrong, you're an idiot"?

I'm surprised you don't drown to death in your bathtub.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    that law system will soon be working in strange ways to make sure you paid ALL your taxes on these gambling winnings
    We have a broken tax system but that is another topic completely.. 60 minutes reported last week that Tax fraud is at an all time high in our Country.. Criminals making false tax claims under fake social security numbers and getting checks in the mail..

Welcome back Sider we missed you...

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who needs cops?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Who needs cops?
    Caros fodor's brother marzy (google fodor noobs)

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Caros fodor's brother marzy (google fodor noobs)
    Who the fock doesn't know who Fodor is? He's the greatest heavyweight of all time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Making plays on the following:

Avoiding the two favs - personally I need odds better than +200/+250 this early in the show - and neither struck me as locks to win

Biggest play - Anita - Jamaican chick on Gwen's team who doesn't sound like anyone else and has a decent stage presence (at least for this show) - her voice isn't as good as the Jamaican chick who won a season or two ago but think she has a good angle to exploit

Medium play - CWB - country dude on Blake's team - might have the most polished voice out of all the competitors - plus I always like to have a country pick on these shows - feel like most votes come from middle america

Small play - Reagan - she definitely is not the best singer but she is like 15 or 16 and very comfortable in her own skin - could see the kids liking her and keeping her around
    Lost my 1 & 3 horses in the first week. No bueno. They both tanked pretty bad from earlier shows. Should have backed Taylor as the young person appeal play. Good news is CWB was strong and I think I would make him favorite to win the show at this point. Would rank Taylor 2nd.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I'm late to the party, but from what I've read, Michael Brown was not shot in the back like the friend says, the killshot was in the top of his head as he ran toward a cop. The forensics have proved that.

It's not a matter of the cop being judge, jury, and executioner, it's a matter of a cop defending himself. He shouldn't have ran away just because Brown didn't have a weapon (and according to his meticulously calculating testimony, Brown had his hand inside his waist band). According to his story, he was trying to keep eyes on a suspect in a burglary (and at that point someone who had tried to take control of his weapon - see: blood in the police car)

I'm certainly open to discussion, this is what I've gleaned from reading all the information I can get my hands on.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I'm late to the party, but from what I've read, Michael Brown was not shot in the back like the friend says, the killshot was in the top of his head as he ran toward a cop. The forensics have proved that.

It's not a matter of the cop being judge, jury, and executioner, it's a matter of a cop defending himself. He shouldn't have ran away just because Brown didn't have a weapon (and according to his meticulously calculating testimony, Brown had his hand inside his waist band). According to his story, he was trying to keep eyes on a suspect in a burglary (and at that point someone who had tried to take control of his weapon - see: blood in the police car)

I'm certainly open to discussion, this is what I've gleaned from reading all the information I can get my hands on.
    This is untrue. Forensics proved that he was shot in the front, they could in no way support the idea that he was running towards the officer. Forensics couldn't even prove that Brown reached for Wilson's weapon.

The suspect in a burglary he was trying to keep eyes on was Brown himself, which the officer claimed he only realized after asking Brown not to J-walk.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Its wrong because MD is always right. Once you accept that, your life on SBR will change.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Complete change of topic - anyone read Fooled by Randomness?
    Yeah, I've posted about it before.

Terrific book, could probably be about 1/5 as long and say as much however. The concept of survivorship bias is something everyone should understand deeply before they start tailing others.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You're completely out of bounds on this topic Nuns as far as I'm concerned.. We have a law system in place and it works for the most part.. If you basically wanna go vigilante and call a criminal in the right or accuse a peace officer of criminal acts after a jury deliberates and makes it verdict then you are just being completely idiotic and are no better then all the mindless angry rioters causing damage on the streets.....

I thought better of you Nuns.. Perhaps I am mistaken and you aren't as smart as I thought you to be..

Dear Jibbby,

You are quite literally the stupidest person I've ever met in my entire time on the internet. You are incapable of learning anything, even the simple fact that no one seems to like you or want you around.

Congratulations on being the first person I've ever put on ignore.

Love always,

Nunya

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Its wrong because MD is always right. Once you accept that, your life on SBR will change.
    Did either of you read my post?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    This is untrue. Forensics proved that he was shot in the front, they could in no way support the idea that he was running towards the officer. Forensics couldn't even prove that Brown reached for Wilson's weapon.

The suspect in a burglary he was trying to keep eyes on was Brown himself, which the officer claimed he only realized after asking Brown not to J-walk.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

We can take this out of Nunya's thread if he doesn't want it junking up info relevant to sports betting.

Please don't take offense to my questions, it seems everyone I try to talk to about this becomes annoyed that I have an open mind to both sides. I am trying to digest the information available and make sense of it all.

The above seemed to support the claim that Brown was running toward the officer, I am not sure why else his head would be turned down in that manner, but maybe it's possible that he was in the process of falling to the ground from the previous shots?

MD

I don't take any offence at all. I hope you don't think I was mocking you or anything.

Why would he be staring at the ground while running? I think it's incredibly rare to find people who run in that manner. There are a ton of reasons his head could be tilted down like that, not the least of which is the alleged story that he came forward with his hands up; if your hands are up, your head is generally tilted downwards.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Makes sense. I see your point.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Dear Jibbby,

You are quite literally the stupidest person I've ever met in my entire time on the internet. You are incapable of learning anything, even the simple fact that no one seems to like you or want you around.

Congratulations on being the first person I've ever put on ignore.

Love always,

Nunya
    Dear Nuns,

Your idle threats and MD like constant insults don't bother me.. Just shows how childish and insecure you really can be when someone disagrees with your take on a certain topic.. Like I said I'm moving on..

You are always right and all knowing on everything, what was I thinking to question Nuns?.. My bad.. LOL..

Grow up,

Jibs...

MD

I'll be courteous and not quote you, but it's hilarious that you're replying to someone who just ignore-listed you. All your ex-boyfriends must have a great time with you, knowing that you'll spend hours at a time emailing them even though they blocked you months ago.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Terrific book, could probably be about 1/5 as long and say as much however. The concept of survivorship bias is something everyone should understand deeply before they start tailing others.

Napes21

Cool - just started reading it the other day. Some of the concepts are very interesting but I haven't gotten too far into it yet.

MD

You guys remember those erotic MMA fanfictions Cage Potato wrote an article about recently?
    If you change nothing but a couple of the names, these still fit.

He laid still as JIBBBY hiked up his shirt and started to kiss his chest. ‘Hey JIBBBY how much have you smoked today?’ Nunya asked, confused.
    ‘None, you want me to stop?’ JIBBBY asked, leaning over on Nunya’s stomach and twisting his belt.
    ‘penetrate no, just making conversation,’ Nunya said as he pushed JIBBBY’s hand away and undid his own belt. Nunya kind of guessed that JIBBBY hadn’t been the academic type at school and JIBBBY wasn’t gonna give ‘the eggheads’ a run for their money, but he had to give it to him, the kid knew how to give a good blowjob.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

MD

http://thepunditpress.com/2014/11/26...n-in-ferguson/

Hey V, you're English, remember Derren Brown? Ridiculously cooky "mentalist"?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

http://thepunditpress.com/2014/11/26...n-in-ferguson/

Hey V, you're English, remember Derren Brown? Ridiculously cooky "mentalist"?
    ha yeah, Ive met him in London before randomly at some Chemical Dinner function I went to!

but then maybe it was just an illusion

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Nunya or anyone else..

Do you know the rationale of 5Dimes moving lines and playing with juice?

Example, Bears Lions tomorrow. The default view on 5D is:

305 Chicago Bears <input id="editx" name="S1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS1_0" name="altS1_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">+7½ -135</option><option value="1">+7 -115</option><option value="2">+6½ +105</option></select>
    306 Detroit Lions <input id="editx" name="S2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS2_0" name="altS2_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">-7½ +115</option><option value="1">-7 -105</option><option value="2">-6½ -125</option></select>

Why do they list it at 7.5 rather than 7?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys remember those erotic MMA fanfictions Cage Potato wrote an article about recently?
    If you change nothing but a couple of the names, these still fit.

He laid still as JIBBBY hiked up his shirt and started to kiss his chest. ‘Hey JIBBBY how much have you smoked today?’ Nunya asked, confused.
    ‘None, you want me to stop?’ JIBBBY asked, leaning over on Nunya’s stomach and twisting his belt.
    ‘penetrate no, just making conversation,’ Nunya said as he pushed JIBBBY’s hand away and undid his own belt. Nunya kind of guessed that JIBBBY hadn’t been the academic type at school and JIBBBY wasn’t gonna give ‘the eggheads’ a run for their money, but he had to give it to him, the kid knew how to give a good blowjob.
    Cute little homo story MD I give you that much..

Thought I was going back and forth with Nuns????

MD get your tongue out of Nunya's ass already as the man can speak for himself, I told you this 6 months ago.. Nuns has saved enough on toilet paper already..

If it barks it must be a dog.

marzwoody

MD

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cute little homo story MD I give you that much..

Thought I was going back and forth with Nuns????

MD get your tongue out of Nunya's ass already as the man can speak for himself, I told you this 6 months ago.. Nuns has saved enough on toilet paper already..

If it barks it must be a dog.

How is what I posted "licking Nunya's ass"? Wouldn't it then also be "licking JIBBBY's ass"? Sounds like you're looking to write an erotic fan fiction of your own.

MD

You're still bitching about that?

marzwoody

If bitching is seeing that picture randomly on the internet, and posting it because i think its relevant to our earlier discussion then yes i am "bitching".

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Nunya or anyone else..

Do you know the rationale of 5Dimes moving lines and playing with juice?

Example, Bears Lions tomorrow. The default view on 5D is:

305 Chicago Bears <input id="editx" name="S1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS1_0" name="altS1_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">+7½ -135</option><option value="1">+7 -115</option><option value="2">+6½ +105</option></select>
    306 Detroit Lions <input id="editx" name="S2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS2_0" name="altS2_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">-7½ +115</option><option value="1">-7 -105</option><option value="2">-6½ -125</option></select>

Why do they list it at 7.5 rather than 7?
    I've always believed it had something to do with teaser protection. Not any good examples of it this week, but usually there are. The default line is their teased line, so usually they'll move a +2 line to +1 or even pk with some juice instead.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

That makes sense. Thanks.

First ... 87888990919293 ... Last