MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Did bullying your younger cousins give you great pleasure? Did you learn that behavior from being picked on in school or even worse by your father? Did seeing that puppy cry out in pain put a smile on your face & bring back memories of the good old days?
    It would be hypocritical for me to criticize Punisher, as that's pretty much what I do to JIBBBY every day.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    It would be hypocritical for me to criticize Punisher, as that's pretty much what I do to JIBBBY every day.
    I'm not necessarily criticizing Punisher. I am just asking honest questions. For all I know his little cousins deserved what they got. I really don't know. As I said before I was just asking some honest questions.

MD

Dunno if you guys have seen Randy Couture retweeting every tweet with #GymRescue in it, but I tried to find out if he was using a bot or doing it by hand.

https://twitter.com/NakedGambling/st...71981760614401
    https://twitter.com/Randy_Couture/st...73423795490817

Well, good job Mr. Couture.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Das Jax

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Dunno if you guys have seen Randy Couture retweeting every tweet with #GymRescue in it, but I tried to find out if he was using a bot or doing it by hand.

https://twitter.com/NakedGambling/st...71981760614401
    https://twitter.com/Randy_Couture/st...73423795490817

Well, good job Mr. Couture.
    haha

I've highlighted and enlarged my favourite part of this article!...

Did ‘Gym Rescue’ Destroy T3 Health & Fitness? Spike TV Reality Show Sets Off Nasty Dispute

Spike TV’s newest reality series, ‘Gym Rescue‘, is set to debut this Sunday, August 10th, at 10 p.m. ET. Last week, Craig Marks — the glasses-tossing gym owner featured in the episode 1 sneak-preview — reached out to CagePotato.com to discuss how the new series inaccurately portrayed what went down whenRandy Couture and Frank Shamrock “rescued” his gym. Marks claims that the show wound up destroying his business, but ‘Gym Rescue’ host Frank Shamrock maintains that he offered Craig valuable assistance, and that Craig’s lack of business expertise is what really sunk his operation. Join us as we present both Craig and Frank’s versions of the experience.
    By Seth Falvo

“The entire ordeal was supposed to be fun and beneficial. It was to the production company. To us, it was a disaster and we have had to start our business over from scratch.”
    This isn’t what Craig Marks — former owner of T3 Health & Fitness in Cooper City, Florida — thought he’d be writing about his experience when he allowed his struggling gym to be “rescued” as part of Spike TV’s newest reality series. He also didn’t anticipate thousands of dollars worth of fines, a nasty mold infestation that forced him to relocate to nearby Davie, and the loss of several longstanding clients in the process. When Marks reached out to me last week, his ensuing diatribe placed the blame for these and other struggles that his business has endured solely on Gym Rescue.
    Needless to say, Gym Rescue host Frank Shamrock does not agree that the show has ruined T3 Health & Fitness. Rather, Shamrock painted Marks as a good-hearted person who is unfortunately trying to blame the reality series for his own shortcomings as a businessman. “Craig was a unique individual who reminds me a lot of what you see in the martial arts,” Shamrock said. “A guy who has a passion for helping other people, but doesn’t really have good business sense.”
    What’s indisputable throughout all of this is that Craig Marks has recently filed for bankruptcy. While he’s looking to rebuild Xcelerate Training — the new name for his gym — he’s facing an uphill battle.

(Image courtesy of XcelerateTraining.com)

The Beginnings

So how exactly was T3 Health & Fitness chosen to be featured on Gym Rescuein the first place? That would turn out to be a very good question. Craig Marks never gave me an answer. Frank Shamrock didn’t know, and I was told through Spike TV representative David Schwarz that Spike declined to comment on my story.
    Marks never denied that his gym was in rough shape, though perhaps “rough shape” is putting things too lightly. While speaking about T3 Health & Fitness before Gym Rescue, Shamrock referred to the establishment as a “homemade deathtrap.” The facility suffered from shoddy design and dangerous equipment to the point where Shamrock recalled that an object actually fell from the ceiling and hit co-host Randy Couture as they first arrived; Couture was also unavailable for comment.
    The Rescue

It’s at this point where Craig Marks swears that the series became more about making him look like a pushover and less about actually helping his struggling gym. Marks claims that nearly everything you’ll see when the episode premieres was scripted. “We were told how to dress, what to wear, what to say,” he remarked. “I was even told not to shave my hair, as I usually do every two days, because it would make me look ‘more vulnerable’ on camera.”
    Interestingly enough, Marks insisted that the moment that the CagePotato.com staff thought was most likely to have been staged was actually the only non-scripted segment that made the episode — the moment where Marks shoves Frank Shamrock out of frustration. Marks claimed that the tension between himself and Shamrock was very real. “He was a narcissistic asshole from the get-go and [he] kept flirting with my wife,” said Marks, “even texting her after one night of shooting to come join him in the jacuzzi at his hotel.”
    While Shamrock vehemently denied that he was ever flirting with Craig’s wife, he was not surprised that Marks had made unflattering comments about him. “My role was to go in there and call him on his craziness,” he told me, “and he didn’t take that very well.”
    Shamrock also denied that the exposed piece of metal at the foot of the stairway shown during the episode preview was staged in any way by the producers. That something so potentially dangerous could be “either completely forgotten or overlooked” provoked Shamrock’s reaction.

Gym Rescue

The Renovations

The renovations made were supposed to save the facility. According to Marks, they did anything but. “All renovations made to the fitness studio were done without one single permit being pulled from the City of Cooper City,” he wrote. “Fines issued were in the thousands and left to the responsibility of the unknowing owners.”
    “The owners had supplies and equipment stolen and thrown away. According to the chief building inspector, the renovation work was ‘unlike anything I’ve witnessed in 30 years on the job, horrible.’ The relocated stairway was not up to code and extremely dangerous. They converted the upstairs loft into an office and yoga area even though that space was zoned for storage only. The drywall removed and then put back was coated with mold.”
    When all was said and done, Marks speculated that the fines he had to pay the City of Cooper City have financially set him back over one year. He cited ongoing issues with permitting and mold as the reason the gym was forced from its old location to a spot in nearby Davie, Florida in March.
    The Chief Building Official Responds

Shortly after Marks wrote to me describing the renovations that Gym Rescuehad made, I asked Mr. Ted Fowler if he would like to comment. Mr. Fowler islisted as the Chief Building Official of Cooper City on the city’s official website, and had been directly quoted by Marks when he wrote about the allegedly reckless repairs that the Gym Rescue crew had made to his facility. However, Mr. Fowler did not have any recollection in having made the comments attributed to him by Marks. He also wrote the following:
    “A building permit was applied for and issued after the fact, all required inspections were obtained and the permit was closed.”
    As of Today

As mentioned earlier, Craig Marks now runs his gym — Xcelerate Training — out of Davie, Florida. Marks claims that most of his clients have remained loyal to the gym throughout the ordeal, but several clients have stopped attending due to the rude treatment they received from the show’s producers. Marks also expressed disappointment over the fact that no one from Gym Rescue has checked in on the gym since filming ended.
    When I mentioned this to Frank Shamrock, he replied that he doesn’t keep in contact with the gym owners featured on the show in order to maintain a level of professionalism and distance between himself and his clients. “At the end of the day,” he said, “we’re just helping other people help their communities.”
    What the Future Holds for Gym Rescue

Frank Shamrock is optimistic that Spike TV will bring Gym Rescue back for another season. “Gyms are the second place besides the bar where people go to socialize,” he said. “Unfortunately, a lot of gym owners are wonderful people with great intentions, but clueless with how to run a business. That’s why the average gym owner is struggling.”
    In the meantime, Shamrock did offer some valuable advice to prospective gym owners — the most important stages of opening a gym are preparation and planning. “Study your market. Does your community really want this? Do your potential clients really want this?” Since everyone has their own expectations of what a workout should be and what a gym should include, it is important to make sure that you’re offering something for any trainee who may attend your gym.
    Also, despite the negative comments that Marks made about the show, Shamrock still considers working with struggling gym owners to be rewarding.
    “Seeing a gym go from near failure to ‘they have a shot if they keep going’ — that’s why I’m doing this. Just for that payoff. If we make the gym a better place for the two hundred, three hundred members there, their lives are going to be better, they’re going to feel better and the community is going to be better.”
    “Before that, I’m beating the heck out of people.”

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I don't think he should have his fingernails pulled off like many suggest, but that is abuse. That's a bully penetrating with an animal that can't defend himself. Not Mike Vick tier, but still bad IMO.
    bad enough that I'd love to see him get put in a ring with Carlos Condit and get fuucked up for 25 minutes

MD

Robin Williams has committed suicide.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Allegedly... but yeah, sounds like he hung himself.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Robin Williams has committed suicide.
    He was battling depression. I wish he could have won. I hope he has finally found some peace.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I only watched peter pan the other day when i was hungover.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Hook was a classic. Loved that movie as a kid.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

the "special effects" are comical now when you watch it! when he flies around and you can see the cables!

MD

I was watching Correia vs Duke, and I saw this website advertised on Duke's clothing:

http://the4horsewomen.com/

Bit outdated, no? Pretty sure Duke isn't 3-0. They updated Rousey's record for her win over McMann, which happened before Duke lost to Correia, but they conveniently didn't update her record.

Also, this is the last thing Marina Shafir posted before her knockout loss:

http://instagram.com/p/rf_AuVO1vo/

And then she didn't tweet again for over a week, and even then, she only talked about Summer Slam.

I love WMMA.

MD

Renan Barao will have to fight again to earn a title shot. LOL.

Punished.

MD

"Dana says Lombard really wants fight with Woodley but Woodley wants no part of it."

How much bully behaviour does Dana plan to pull off in one scrum?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

That tattoo on her side is terrible.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

"Dana says Lombard really wants fight with Woodley but Woodley wants no part of it."

How much bully behaviour does Dana plan to pull off in one scrum?
    wow, lombard said woodley "is a two faced phony and i want to beat his ass"

meanwhile woodley saying he doesnt want to fight a teammate.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Woodley's a bitch ... I believed in that guy. WOW! What a mistake.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha woodley wants immortal who he can wrestle penetrate

MD

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 12:01 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MD

This may be the greatest video of all time.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It's like a sketch from Trigger Happy TV!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 09-04-14 at 11:07 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Marzy's Sunderland!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 12:01 PM. Reason: image does not exist

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Typical Sunderland Workers.. prob ran out of pepperoni for a rooster
    Last edited by marzwoody; 09-04-14 at 12:11 PM.

MD

Joan Rivers died a few minutes ago.

GG, Palestine.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has sold his rural estate located near Minneapolis for $750,000, according to a new Los Angeles Times report.
    The home, built in 1996, occupies 43 wooded acres in Maple Plain, Minnesota with a main residence, a heated pole barn, a storage barn and a pond. Lined in hardwood, the 3,247 square feet of living space contains an updated kitchen, a pair of offices, four bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
    Lesnar reportedly paid $783,500 for the property in April of 2003 and was originally looking to sell it for $849,000.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Joan Rivers died a few minutes ago.

GG, Palestine.
    Elective surgery at 81 - not a good idea

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MD

Here's a classic PM I got a while back. Oh, the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRAdmin3
    Hello,

We have heard that your harassing poster side-loaded.Please stop the harassment as the poster leave already SBR. Please stop sending his post to his job in particular.We don't want as well that family life will be included.specially job!

Kind regards,
    SBR-Admin

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Points Awarded:

MD gave Keyboard Warrior 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Here's a classic PM I got a while back. Oh, the old days.
    Lol wtf

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol wtf
    Someone should set lines for if I did it or not. Everyone on the forum will have action one way or another.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

How many units you got on Cote?

MD

So far tonight, I have tweeted:

Masvidal by decision -125 2.5u
    Cruz by decision -181 6u
    Howard by decision +100 2u
    Gibson -155 3u

Very likely to add more.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Put at least 50u on cote.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

On all of those couzin except no play on gibson fight.

Mighty Mouse inside +100 and by sub +260'as well

First ... 76777879808182 Last