gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Joey Diaz at your birthday party? That's awesome.
    Yup, my friend video-recorded his set on his iPhone.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Not surprising, didn't he threaten to turn you in to the IRS? Thats some ex-girlfriend stalker shit.
    haha yeah this dude is pretty creepy-- can't believe he actually googled me and dug up that link... talk about being obsessed.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    "A quick google search" LMAO!!! You went DEEP into that google search to find that link!! DEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First page dumbass. Sorry I know how to use google better than you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gabriel+killian+comedy+-twitter

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    First page dumbass. Sorry I know how to use google better than you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gabriel+killian+comedy+-twitter
    LOL!!! THAT'S ALL you have to say in response??????? hahahha pwned.

But yeah, it's obvious you added the extra "-twitter" so it would pop up on the first page. Nice try.

Regardless if it was the very first link on page 1 of searching for my name or on page 32, the point is you did the search!!!!!!!!!

You are SO obsessed with me that are you googling me to look for things to use against me... Wow, dude. You need help. Seriously!!

"What i do know is you have Gabe's name above your avitar but your name is no where to found on his. It's not the least bit funny and if anything, makes you look like you have some weird obsession with him."

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Lol. Yeah. Who the hell would think of -twitter the first time around.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Posted this in Prop Joe's thread, but I'll share here, too--

Vitor doesn't even care if he wins:

"This is special," Belfort said. "It's a win-win situation for me. I'm still fighting with these guys.

"I've been one of the top athletes in this sport for a long time. From my era, everybody is retired already. I came one event before Tito Ortiz. This is just a win-win situation for me, and I'm enjoying every moment."

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

But yeah, it's obvious you added the extra "-twitter" so it would pop up on the first page. Nice try.
    Have to erase twitter from the searches, because the only person who references YOU as a Comedian is YOU on twitter.

No bookings anywhere, ever. Congrats at being awesome at your job.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Have to erase twitter from the searches, because the only person who references YOU as a Comedian is YOU on twitter.
    Are you saying Tripoli, Thibault, and Tait didn't reference me as an up and coming comedian in that youtube clip? Hm, OK, buddy!

No bookings anywhere, ever. Congrats at being awesome at your job.
    LOL!! I killed at two gigs last night. I'm sorry google didn't inform you of that!! hahahahaha

Again, dumbass, I've only been doing stand-up for a little while. I'm just starting to do shows, I only did open mics before.

hahaha wow man it's so funny how you keep looking for things to use against me after i keep making you like a shithead time and time again!!!!!!! PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep searching me on Google, you might find out something funny about me you can share with everyone else so they will say "HAHA NUNYA, WAY TO GET HIM! YOU ARE A COOL GUY!" ....lol fu*king loser.

So desperate and obsessed with me he tries to bring my personal life into a thread about a UFC event... wow, man. Serious issues, this guy.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

"HAHA NUNYA, WAY TO GET HIM! YOU ARE A COOL GUY!"
    Thanks!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

ADDING:

Ednaldo Oliveira +110

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

ADDING:

Carlo Prater +415

I'm not sold on Erick Silva. Prater has the skills to win this one. He's only ever been knocked out once, and he's only 30 years old, holding victories over guys like Melvin Guillard, Carlos Condit, Spencer Fisher, and Keith Wisniewski. At these odds, I really like this play. I think this is going to be the biggest upset of the night.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

ADDING:

Carlo Prater +415

I'm not sold on Erick Silva. Prater has the skills to win this one. He's only ever been knocked out once, and he's only 30 years old, holding victories over guys like Melvin Guillard, Carlos Condit, Spencer Fisher, and Keith Wisniewski. At these odds, I really like this play. I think this is going to be the biggest upset of the night.
    I'm with you on this one.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I too think Silva is overvalued here. Nothing wrong with a Prater play at over +400...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Hope we all cash this one!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

In every bit of footage I've seen of Silva he is saying that he wants the knockout and thinks it will end by KO. Seems he feels he is a knockout artist after tht early finish of Ramos at 134. Wouldnt be surprised if we see the classic thing where the inexperienced and over-zealous fighter get's carried away and goes head-hunting for the KO while ignoring the game-plan and ends up getting caught or on wrong end of a decision!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    In every bit of footage I've seen of Silva he is saying that he wants the knockout and thinks it will end by KO. Seems he feels he is a knockout artist after tht early finish of Ramos at 134. Wouldnt be surprised if we see the classic thing where the inexperienced and over-zealous fighter get's carried away and goes head-hunting for the KO while ignoring the game-plan and ends up getting caught or on wrong end of a decision!
    That's what I was thinking! His plan is to go in there and knock Prater out - and Prater has only been KO'd once, including the tons of fights he's been in with guys who possess incredible knock-out power.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Predictions:

Mike Pyle loses this fight and drops to 155.

Brian Ebersole's next opponent is either Jonny Hendricks, Jon Fitch, or Rick Story.

Ebersole vs Fitch
    Hendricks vs Story

Those would be 2 awesome fights.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

The UFC doesn't usually match up guys coming off wins with guys coming off losses.

And Hendricks and Story already fought.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Should Rory Mac win his next fight, Hendricks would make perfect sense.

Educ8d Degener8

Nunya! Story already fought Jonny Hendrix.

Not Johny Hendricks.

FightFightFight

Predictions:

Mike Pyle loses this fight and drops to 155.

Brian Ebersole's next opponent is either Jonny Hendricks, Jon Fitch, or Rick Story.

Ebersole vs Fitch
    Hendricks vs Story

Those would be 2 awesome fights.
    Sarcasm? Trolling?
    Yeah, Hendricks and Story fought before you started watching. Snoozefest, but Story at +285 was delicious.
    And yeah, might as well put the two most boring fighters together and get it over with re: Fitch and Ebersole.
    And while Im on a roll, Pyle is far too big for 155. Too tall. Cant shed bones.
    (Yeah, Im an asshole.)

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Why is it that every time I mention a re-match, you guys act like they never happen?

Rory made Pyle look like a midget. Maybe Rory's an over-sized 170?

How can you say Ebersole is a boring fighter? He's one of the most exciting fighters in the Welterweight division!

And yes, you can put guys coming off wins against guys coming off losses, if the guys coming off the losses are top tier guys. Hendricks clearing that loss by beating Story after beating Fitch would speak volumes for his shot at the title. As for Ebersole, getting Jon Fitch would be a nice step up from Claude Patrick, and would certainly be a fight he'd want.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post

Not Johny Hendricks.
    Lol, you're right, wikipedia has it all messed up!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

"Can't shed bones" is my new favorite phrase.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Why is it that every time I mention a re-match, you guys act like they never happen?
    If you ever said something like "a rematch between x and y would be a great fight" people would think you knew the first time. But, when the first fight was universally panned as a terribly boring match, and you think a 'rematch' would be exciting it's hard for anyone to think you saw the first one.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Not Johny Hendricks.
    LOLLLLLLL it's so funny that i accidentally typed Hendrix before, isn't it??? ahhahahahahahaahahahaha wow what a great sense of humor you've got for finding that funny!!!!!!!!!!! it truly is hilarious that i typed hendrix instead of hendricks!!! LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! i wish someone had caught that on tape, so we'd send it into bob sagget and win americas most funniest home videos!!!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If you ever said something like "a rematch between x and y would be a great fight" people would think you knew the first time. But, when the first fight was universally panned as a terribly boring match, and you think a 'rematch' would be exciting it's hard for anyone to think you saw the first one.
    Numerous times, we've established that I've studied everyones fight history, most recently just yesterday, so why on earth would you assume I did not know they had fought before? Just because I don't mention it's a re-match, I don't know they have fought before? I'd like to think most of you aren't retarded and know that it's a re-match.

FightFightFight

Epic outburst!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    Epic outburst!
    hahahaah

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

...and just now when you referrenced wikipedia, knowing I've studied the wiki fight history of the fighters... yet you assume i don't know that match has taken place... i don't need to call you an idiot, i think i've done that enough in the last couple days to last me the rest of the month.

proposition joe

I wouldn't call Ebersole boring....yeah, the Patrick fight sucked but anyone who saw his other two UFC bouts should know that he is at least borderline exciting.

proposition joe

I also don't think that throwing Story to the wolves like that is a good idea. Yeah, he beat Hendricks before. But if he were to lose a rematch, he would have three losses in a row, one of which would pretty much nullify his second-best resume building win (his best if you ask me, but I know Alves is a bigger name). I'd give Pyle to Story if he beats Funch. Otherwise, a guy like Carlos Rocha or Claude Patrick makes sense. Fitch should get a big name coming off of a loss. Condit/Diaz loser or Kampmann if he loses to Alves makes sense. Hendricks needs a fight like Rory or Kampmann/Alves winner. Ebersole should fight the other of the two (Kampmann/Alves or Rory). Kos/Pierce vs Ellenberger/Sanchez winners for title shot after Georges is back and has fought Diaz.

Educ8d Degener8

LOLLLLLLL it's so funny that i accidentally typed Hendrix before, isn't it??? ahhahahahahahaahahahaha wow what a great sense of humor you've got for finding that funny!!!!!!!!!!! it truly is hilarious that i typed hendrix instead of hendricks!!! LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! i wish someone had caught that on tape, so we'd send it into bob sagget and win americas most funniest home videos!!!
    Gabe, this should be your avatar...

FightFightFight

...accidentally typed Hendrix...bob sagget...americas most funniest
    Accident?...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647