Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Buy and buy now....Vemola is prolly the worst fighter to fight in the UFC in years...his striking is so sloppy and bad it's not even funny..there is no reason why Massenzio won't be able to shoot underneath wild and looping hooks to get takedowns and keep top control for a convincing decsion.

I'm limited at $100 right now but I'm looking to get in 5x total when the limits get raised.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

But Mike Massenzio is meh.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

massenzio was beating stann after all...

and vemola only lost to two really tough wrestlers. i mean madsen and markes are not cans.

Jesus Christ

I'm open to hear people's opinions on this fight..

From the fights I've seen on Vemola any half decent grappler will be able to counter that wild striking with takedowns.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I agree that Vemola isn't very good, but I don't have the balls to make a play on Massenzio at those odds.

I could see Vemola charging Massenzio and tossing him to the canvas with that brutal strength of his.

To your credit, Vemola has some awful cardio and Massenzio seems the tougher, gutsier fighter. I actually do think Massenzio will win, but I'd rather put my money on someone a bit more consistent. Massenzio by decision at better odds might be a better play.

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I agree that Vemola isn't very good, but I don't have the balls to make a play on Massenzio at those odds.

I could see Vemola charging Massenzio and tossing him to the canvas with that brutal strength of his.

To your credit, Vemola has some awful cardio and Massenzio seems the tougher, gutsier fighter. I actually do think Massenzio will win, but I'd rather put my money on someone a bit more consistent. Massenzio by decision at better odds might be a better play.

I agree with this and the first cut to 185 could if possible make his cardio even worse.

For all of Massenizio's shortcomings in submission defense he's a tough fighter...I don't see him just rolling over and getting smashed like Petruzelli did...if this exits the first round I can't see how Vemola even has a prayer in this fight.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Any bellator picks tonight Jesus?

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Buy and buy now....Vemola is prolly the worst fighter to fight in the UFC in years...his striking is so sloppy and bad it's not even funny..there is no reason why Massenzio won't be able to shoot underneath wild and looping hooks to get takedowns and keep top control for a convincing decsion.

I'm limited at $100 right now but I'm looking to get in 5x total when the limits get raised.

ytd 22-23-1+$3,374.33

Ok so it's a total of $560 to win $505 on Massenzio...Good Luck everyone.

Jesus Christ

One play for Bellator 67 tonight on what I see to be an ugly card.

Ben Saunders is gonna be better every where this fight goes and I really don't think this is a good weight class for Baker..he looked atrocious in his last outing and I expect this to be a one sided beating.

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

highly disagree with your Mike massenzio pick Jesus ! but good luck even though my money is on vemola lol

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    highly disagree with your Mike massenzio pick Jesus ! but good luck even though my money is on vemola lol
    I'm always up for some debate...why do you like Vemola? and as always good luck on your plays

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

I'm always up for some debate...why do you like Vemola? and as always good luck on your plays
    My $$$ is on Vemola too but only slightly disagree, I likely have $20-$50 on it. Vemola is young, approaching his prime and yes he does lack technique but he have naturally brute force which will make up for it. He never been finished and an fading Massenzio with 3-5 record in the last 8 fights will not finished Vemola. Massenzio only way of winning is to grind a decision but if Vemola going beast mode early, he could catch Massenzio by ko or sub or .... decision if he have enough gas to wins first 2 rounds. This is a fun bet, not a lock bet....for me.
    My lockbet is Nate Diaz, Lavar Johnson, and Johnnly Hendricks. I have 3g+ on them, am quite nervous going against Libert1ne who I think is very solid..

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    My $$$ is on Vemola too but only slightly disagree, I likely have $20-$50 on it. Vemola is young, approaching his prime and yes he does lack technique but he have naturally brute force which will make up for it. He never been finished and an fading Massenzio with 3-5 record in the last 8 fights will not finished Vemola. Massenzio only way of winning is to grind a decision but if Vemola going beast mode early, he could catch Massenzio by ko or sub or .... decision if he have enough gas to wins first 2 rounds. This is a fun bet, not a lock bet....for me.
    My lockbet is Nate Diaz, Lavar Johnson, and Johnnly Hendricks. I have 3g+ on them, am quite nervous going against Libert1ne who I think is very solid..
    u think nate diaz , lavar johnson and johny hendricks are locks ?? man are u crazy .. If I were u I'd buy back those bets because that's gonna be 3k down the drain .. I don't like seeing the books win !!

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how everyone has different picks lol. A lot of ppl are gonna lose tons and a lot are gonna win.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

u think nate diaz , lavar johnson and johny hendricks are locks ?? man are u crazy .. If I were u I'd buy back those bets because that's gonna be 3k down the drain .. I don't like seeing the books win !!
    Thanks for the headup, Hedge my bet and double it! So if Jim Miller, Pat Barry, and Josh Koshcheck wins, I am up 3g+.

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Thanks for the headup, Hedge my bet and double it! So if Jim Miller, Pat Barry, and Josh Koshcheck wins, I am up 3g+.
    no problem m8 , don't like seeing the books win .. hope u destroy them
    Josh Koscheck and Johny Hendricks is a toss up fight .. could really go either way the safe bet for that fight is over 2.5 rounds in my opinion.

Also I think Pat barry vs Lavar Johnson above 1.5 round is a really REALLY good bet

Jesus Christ

Josh Koscheck and Johny Hendricks is a toss up fight .. could really go either way the safe bet for that fight is over 2.5 rounds in my opinion.

Also I think Pat barry vs Lavar Johnson above 1.5 round is a really REALLY good bet

Love that bet.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

with ya on ben saunders - came all the way down to -160 @5dimes so I had to jump on as he should be -200+ imo (bet anything can happen in a fight lol) but I think the value is now for sure on saunders as he is better in all phases.

jakejd82
    Update your status

I was just gonna ask. Why is Ben Saunders price dropping so much?

jakejd82
    Update your status

oh well... 160 to win 100. go killa bee bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

had some chances for submissions early - baker impressed me with his stamina - guess thats why the line moved eh... lol

Jesus Christ

Man I just don't get what in the hell Saunders was doing in that fight....it was like he couldn't figure what game plan he wanted to follow so he didn't do anything...horrible.

Well Saunders goes on a list of people to never bet on due to stupidity...profits gone from the Saunders win last Friday...let's get em strong tomorrow

helpplease

sorry about ur loss Jesus .. I lost a similar amount of $ on Luis Santos .. pathetic performance by him .

just saying I am really sure about my UFC predictions .. and feel very strongly about Karlos Vemola .. I just don't think Massenzio is gonna win this .. buy back that bet if I were u

Jesus Christ

sorry about ur loss Jesus .. I lost a similar amount of $ on Luis Santos .. pathetic performance by him .

just saying I am really sure about my UFC predictions .. and feel very strongly about Karlos Vemola .. I just don't think Massenzio is gonna win this .. buy back that bet if I were u
    Didn't have action on that but man do I agree that was a shameful performance from Santos.

I appreciate the advice and no disrespect but I don't like to go back and change my bet once I'm locked in...good luck to you good sir.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Man I just don't get what in the hell Saunders was doing in that fight....it was like he couldn't figure what game plan he wanted to follow so he didn't do anything...horrible.

Well Saunders goes on a list of people to never bet on due to stupidity...profits gone from the Saunders win last Friday...let's get em strong tomorrow
    That's the problem with betting on fighters like Saunders. Saunders is arguably the more skilled fighter, but Baker came in with a more certain and ultimately more successful gameplan. It's frustrating I know.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus noooooooooooo

GigaOuts
    Update your status

fu .....lol

GigaOuts
    Update your status

2 x fu.....lol

GigaOuts
    Update your status

3x fu ....rmfaol
    Next time I am going huge opposite of what jackass 'helpplease' suggest.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 05-05-12 at 09:59 PM.

Jesus Christ

ytd 22-25-1+$2,244.33

Sorry to those who followed....I haven't got a chance to watch the fight yet but I heard he won the first then lost in typical Massenzio fashion....gotta step it up I haven't been doing well recently...back to the grind of Friday.

Jesus Christ

ytd 22-25-1 +$2,244.33

Time to get off the schneid.

2 plays for Bellator tonight.

My opinion is this...Sandro has become far to predictable with his striking..it's the same combo over and over again...wish I could have got a better price on this but I'm slacking..I like Strauss to out speed and out athlete Sandro...I'll say Strauss by unanimous decision

Marrero has never been finished in his career and he has been in there with some heavy hitters..even picking up a surprising win against Kongo..if Marrero gets through the initial 3 minuite onslaught of offense of Petruzelli I expect him to take over the fight in the clinch and dominate him on the ground...I'll say Marrero by Submission (guillotine choke)

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Straus is a solid bet. I see Marerro v Petruzelli as much of a toss up as marx v Galvao so I'd rather take the bigger upside money wise with Marx. GL regardless.

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Straus is a solid bet. I see Marerro v Petruzelli as much of a toss up as marx v Galvao so I'd rather take the bigger upside money wise with Marx. GL regardless.
    I was looking at that but I just don't know...Marx is such an unknown in my opinion...he's got solid hips and transitions well in his grappling but against a guy like Galvao...I just don't know but GL on your wager.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was looking at that but I just don't know...Marx is such an unknown in my opinion...he's got solid hips and transitions well in his grappling but against a guy like Galvao...I just don't know but GL on your wager.
    The more i think about that marrero-petruzelli fight, I definitely think your on the right side. I don't see an undersized Petruzelli staying off his back versus a much bigger Merrero. I mean always have the punchers chance but I've seen Marrero has never been knocked out in his career and he's fought much more dangerous strikers than Petruzelli. What was i thinking questioning Jesus...???

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Hearing that Petruzelli may have been scratched from the card, thought Marrero was the right side too.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last