littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

This wallet contains a very large number of small unspent inputs. Ignoring some

Anyone know how to make sendable btc unpent inputs? I have small balance of bout 5$ usd in my blockchain wallet that I can't send due to this message

littlekona

Bump^^ anyone know how I can make spendable the $5 in my wallet...I read its because of so many transactions esp small ones
    This wallet contains a very large number of small unspent inputs. Ignoring some...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

If your $5 is made up of lots of very tiny inputs it becomes very expensive in fees to send and you may not have enough to do it.

From a google search it sounds like you might need to create a new wallet and then export/import the unencrypted private key to the new wallet.

But thats just a quick search on the error message.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If your $5 is made up of lots of very tiny inputs it becomes very expensive in fees to send and you may not have enough to do it.

From a google search it sounds like you might need to create a new wallet and then export/import the unencrypted private key to the new wallet.

But thats just a quick search on the error message.

Its only $5 not that big a deal....Ive tried to export private key from blockchain but cant seem to find it...I think this happened due to many many small horse wagers I sent to direct bet I have noticed when I do send and the amount makes my balance close to $5 the miner fee goes up from 11 cents to various amounts from double to 10X higher but when I reduce the amount sent it goes to 11 cents again..