oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

U need to make this right sbr

For the second time ,u screwed me again.Last time when i decided to but a target gift card,u sent it to some guy who wasnt me and lived in another state and siad thats on me,nothing u can do.Well u did it again,Came in second place in WSOP tourney and decided to get 4 amazon gift cards and when i checked to see the status ,sbr admin said the y were already sent by email,Well again no cards,and no one to explain to me why.If this is how being a pro on this iste going to be,guess its time to leave..Someone needs to tell me what is going on.Dont need someone like jj coming up with some crap about this or that.i NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMETHING ,NOT SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY DO

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Get in their ass oiler.

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Oiler,

Please check your PM!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Checked it ,seen your message but have not seen anything from amazon or sbr.Something isnt right about this

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    Checked it ,seen your message but have not seen anything from amazon or sbr.Something isnt right about this
    It was sent on the email address you've provided in the order page. As far as we have Amazon back , I haven't encounter any problems from poster's that purchased it!

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    For the second time ,u screwed me again.Last time when i decided to but a target gift card,u sent it to some guy who wasnt me and lived in another state and siad thats on me,nothing u can do.Well u did it again,Came in second place in WSOP tourney and decided to get 4 amazon gift cards and when i checked to see the status ,sbr admin said the y were already sent by email,Well again no cards,and no one to explain to me why.If this is how being a pro on this iste going to be,guess its time to leave..Someone needs to tell me what is going on.Dont need someone like jj coming up with some crap about this or that.i NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMETHING ,NOT SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY DO
    Next time Oiler, Make sure to input the correct information's in the Order Page! So that you will received it on your email~