Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Triple_D_Bet's Standard Loan Terms and Conditions

Since I have time to kill, past time I compiled my standard terms to make future loans easier. If the terms below ever conflict with those laid out in an individual loan thread, the loan thread will take precedence. Additionally, these terms are not retroactive to existing loans unless agreed to by borrower.

Loan repayment terms: Loans will consist of upfront interest depending on speed of repayment as well as a weekly interest rate after a certain period. Individual circumstances will vary, but repayment will generally resemble the following tiers:

1-1,500 points: X points for:

X+5% due in 48 hours
    X+10% due in 1 week
    X+15% due in 2 weeks
    X+20% due in 4 weeks
    After 4 weeks, interest charged on outstanding balance every Monday.

1,501-4,999 points: X points for:

X+5% due in 48 hours
    X+10% due in 1 week
    X+15% due in 2 weeks
    After 2 weeks, interest charged on outstanding balance every Monday.

5,000+ points: X points for:

X+5% due in 48 hours
    X+10% due in 1 week
    After 1 week, interest charged on outstanding balance every Monday.

Interest: weekly interest will be due as outlined above. The rate will vary based on credit-worthiness of borrower and will be stated in the individual loan thread. Additionally, the weekly interest rate can be reduced if the following conditions are met:

-If weekly repayment averages 2% of the loaned amount, weekly interest reduced by 25% of original value
    -If weekly repayment averages 4% of the loaned amount, weekly interest reduced by 50% of original value
    -If weekly repayment averages 6% of the loaned amount, weekly interest reduced by 75% of original value

Minimum Payments: minimum payments may or may not be required based on your individual loan. If required, failure to meet the minimum outlined will affect credit worthiness and may incur penalties if outlined in loan.

Updates: Unless otherwise specified, repayments should be made as "post points" (clicking on gold button) in repayment thread. Points should either be given to my original post confirming points sent or to the latest weekly status update (if weekly interest has kicked in). While posting in the thread for every payment is not required, it often makes repayment easier to track and can help minimize mistakes. It is your responsibility to make sure you keep track of repayment and inform me promptly of any miscalculations.

Additional loans: It is expected that borrowers will not have any outstanding loans nor will they seek additional loans from other lenders while a loan is active with me (with the exception of a consolidation loan). My prior approval is required for all additional loans, or penalties may apply. Staking agreements and small (< 25 points) will not require prior approval unless they become habitual and/or interfere with normal repayment.

Add-ons: At my discretion, I may give you an add-on to an existing loan. Unless otherwise specified, add-ons will increase the total due by 110% of the add-on, will modify the total lent for weekly interest calculations, and will be subject to all normal weekly charges.

Slow Paying: Each loan will have a due date, before which it is expected the loan is repaid in full. If I deem it unlikely that this date will be met due to slow repayment (usually after at least 1 month), the loan will be regarded as a slow-pay. You will be notified in the loan thread and via PM. Unless otherwise specified, loans in a Slow-Pay status will have a minimum weekly payment required sufficient to support repayment before due date. Slow paying will impact your credit worthiness and will be shared with major lenders, but if your loan is brought back on track it may be removed from a Slow-Pay status at my discretion. Failure to comply with these minimums may result in further penalties and/or being labeled a Stiff.

Stiffing: If after being marked for Slow-Pay you ignore me and make no attempt to communicate with me regarding your loan (or for extreme cases of douchebaggery), you may be labeled a Stiff. At this point, your name will be PM'ed to major lenders and noted on any stiff reports to prevent you from receiving future loans. Additionally, all possible efforts will be made to limit any further harm to the community from your dishonesty, including (but not limited to) seeking to prevent your participation in poster-sponsored contests, not-so-politely reminding you of your debt at every opportunity, and any other actions permitted by the SBR Terms and Conditions. Weekly interest and/or penalties WILL NOT CEASE for a loan with a Stiff status, and repayment in full will be required to clear your name.

Creditworthiness: Various terms of the loan (interest, max amount borrowed) will vary based on credit worthiness as assessed by me in your "Effective Report Of Outstanding SBR Trust, Evaluated Routinely" Score. If your E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. is large enough, you will qualify for larger borrowable amounts and lower interest rates. E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. scores will not be made public at this time.

For frequently asked questions, please see the following post.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Triple_D_Bet 420 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave Triple_D_Bet 315 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

FAQ

How much can I borrow?

This will depend on numerous factors, including your forum presence, loan history and your EROOSTER. Generally, first-time loans are for no more than 100 points, although exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.

Can I take out a loan as a non-pro?

Yes, but your diminished ability to repay (max 2 points per day) will severely limit your maximum loan size and will be reflected in your EROOSTER. If you should go Pro at a later date, your EROOSTER will be made bigger accordingly and your borrowing power may increase.

What if I'm having problems generating points an am unable to meet the minimum required payments?

Your best bet is to actively communicate with me to make me aware of the situation. Depending on the circumstances, I may waive penalties or modify the terms to facilitate payback. This is by no means guaranteed however; when taking out a loan, you must be prepared to repay even if that big bet loses or poker doesn't go your way!

I've been turned down for a loan, and I'm worried my EROOSTER isn't big enough. How can I make it bigger?

There are many ways to increase the size of your EROOSTER, but steady, consistent repayment over time is the best way. There's no magic pill which will double your EROOSTER overnight; for additional details on alternative methods of increasing your EROOSTER size, please contact BiTeMe UsAdOj.

I think my credit is good, but I couldn't get as large of a loan as I wanted; I think my EROOSTER might be bigger than you're giving me credit for. What can I do?

EROOSTERs are usually fairly easy to evaluate based on a snapshot of your history, but several factors can occassionally throw off measurement (background, perspective, etc). For all disputes, please text your EROOSTER to tatddy for evaluation, and then immediately block all incoming texts and calls from tatddy.
    Last edited by Triple_D_Bet; 03-19-13 at 05:23 PM. Reason: updated!

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Solid thread bud, other lenders should look into having something like this opened up also.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

how big is my EROOSTER...

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    how big is my EROOSTER...

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Do big baller badges grow other posters EROOSTERS, or just mine?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Do big baller badges grow other posters EROOSTERS, or just mine?
    I haven't taken a formal survey, but I imagine it works on just about everyone, although there are a few who I wouldn't bet on...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Gotta Love 3d, a bank needs to hire this guy

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Gotta Love 3d, a bank needs to hire this guy
    I bet he work at some bank,or may be director. He is playing game here

P.s good read.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I would like to apply for a 5,000 betpoints loan. What do I need to do?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I would like to apply for a 5,000 betpoints loan. What do I need to do?
    I might be able to do 5k for ya...but as you can see below my avatar, the bank is closed for the moment, have to check back in a week or two at least

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

OK..I was looking to get a bankroll for March Madness.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    OK..I was looking to get a bankroll for March Madness.
    Not very likely I can help ya, sorry sir!

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Triple D is def in some sort of finance field for his job

Nice thread TDB

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

T d b is top notch lender

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Feel free to add....

Ask tat if potential borrower is a high risk knob

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Feel free to add....

Ask tat if potential borrower is a high risk knob
    Where's the fun in that?? More fun to learn the hard way isnt it??

Besides, the EROOSTER system should prevent future catastrophes

Triple_D_Bet

An update to my standard practice (although not my standard terms):

Instead of updating individual threads weekly, I'll be posting everyone's balances in one thread which I'll bump once a week...this will cut down on the points forum clutter every time I update. I'll update individual threads periodically and when they're paid off. If you believe there's been a mistake, you can either post in weekly thread or PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

EROOSTER? You couldve used any other piece of matter on this earth and you chose rooster.

nuff said

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    EROOSTER? You couldve used any other piece of matter on this earth and you chose rooster.

nuff said
    Sorry wulfy, the E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. system isn't designed to account for the bottom tier of degenerates who are pegged low on the Honesty, Capability, Honor, and Bullshit subratings; consequently, you're E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. is set to the smallest size possible, a -65 (also known as an "inny"). Please note that this rating is technically too high for you, and is just assigned to you to facilitate your categorization among the lowest of the low.

Thanks for your inquiry, and please don't take it personally; it's estimated that half the people in the world are classified as "innys" too, and despite encountering the occasional glass ceiling or discrimination, many go on to lead successful lives

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

least i likey the inny. how many micro penises have disappointed you when you unzipped their pants?

and if im an inny then can we count alex's rooster in your butt as negative? cuz youd be somewhere there in honesty, honor, capability and bullshit
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 06-08-14 at 03:29 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Sorry wulfy, the E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. system isn't designed to account for the bottom tier of degenerates who are pegged low on the Honesty, Capability, Honor, and Bullshit subratings; consequently, you're E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. is set to the smallest size possible, a -65 (also known as an "inny"). Please note that this rating is technically too high for you, and is just assigned to you to facilitate your categorization among the lowest of the low.

Thanks for your inquiry, and please don't take it personally; it's estimated that half the people in the world are classified as "innys" too, and despite encountering the occasional glass ceiling or discrimination, many go on to lead successful lives

thats funny on my scale you're -66. go figure!
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 06-08-14 at 02:52 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Since I have time to kill, past time I compiled my standard terms to make future loans easier. If the terms below ever conflict with those laid out in an individual loan thread, the loan thread will take precedence. Additionally, these terms are not retroactive to existing loans unless agreed to by borrower.

Loan repayment terms: Loans will consist of upfront interest depending on speed of repayment as well as a weekly interest rate after a certain period. Individual circumstances will vary, but repayment will generally resemble the following tiers:

1-1,500 points: X points for:

X+5% due in 48 hours
    X+10% due in 1 week
    X+15% due in 2 weeks
    X+20% due in 4 weeks
    After 4 weeks, interest charged on outstanding balance every Monday.

1,501-4,999 points: X points for:

X+5% due in 48 hours
    X+10% due in 1 week
    X+15% due in 2 weeks
    After 2 weeks, interest charged on outstanding balance every Monday.

5,000+ points: X points for:

X+5% due in 48 hours
    X+10% due in 1 week
    After 1 week, interest charged on outstanding balance every Monday.

Interest: weekly interest will be due as outlined above. The rate will vary based on credit-worthiness of borrower and will be stated in the individual loan thread. Additionally, the weekly interest rate can be reduced if the following conditions are met:

-If weekly repayment averages 2% of the loaned amount, weekly interest reduced by 25% of original value
    -If weekly repayment averages 4% of the loaned amount, weekly interest reduced by 50% of original value
    -If weekly repayment averages 6% of the loaned amount, weekly interest reduced by 75% of original value

Minimum Payments: minimum payments may or may not be required based on your individual loan. If required, failure to meet the minimum outlined will affect credit worthiness and may incur penalties if outlined in loan.

Updates: Unless otherwise specified, repayments should be made as "post points" (clicking on gold button) in repayment thread. Points should either be given to my original post confirming points sent or to the latest weekly status update (if weekly interest has kicked in). While posting in the thread for every payment is not required, it often makes repayment easier to track and can help minimize mistakes. It is your responsibility to make sure you keep track of repayment and inform me promptly of any miscalculations.

Additional loans: It is expected that borrowers will not have any outstanding loans nor will they seek additional loans from other lenders while a loan is active with me (with the exception of a consolidation loan). My prior approval is required for all additional loans, or penalties may apply. Staking agreements and small (< 25 points) will not require prior approval unless they become habitual and/or interfere with normal repayment.

Add-ons: At my discretion, I may give you an add-on to an existing loan. Unless otherwise specified, add-ons will increase the total due by 110% of the add-on, will modify the total lent for weekly interest calculations, and will be subject to all normal weekly charges.

Slow Paying: Each loan will have a due date, before which it is expected the loan is repaid in full. If I deem it unlikely that this date will be met due to slow repayment (usually after at least 1 month), the loan will be regarded as a slow-pay. You will be notified in the loan thread and via PM. Unless otherwise specified, loans in a Slow-Pay status will have a minimum weekly payment required sufficient to support repayment before due date. Slow paying will impact your credit worthiness and will be shared with major lenders, but if your loan is brought back on track it may be removed from a Slow-Pay status at my discretion. Failure to comply with these minimums may result in further penalties and/or being labeled a Stiff.

Stiffing: If after being marked for Slow-Pay you ignore me and make no attempt to communicate with me regarding your loan (or for extreme cases of douchebaggery), you may be labeled a Stiff. At this point, your name will be PM'ed to major lenders and noted on any stiff reports to prevent you from receiving future loans. Additionally, all possible efforts will be made to limit any further harm to the community from your dishonesty, including (but not limited to) seeking to prevent your participation in poster-sponsored contests, not-so-politely reminding you of your debt at every opportunity, and any other actions permitted by the SBR Terms and Conditions. Weekly interest and/or penalties WILL NOT CEASE for a loan with a Stiff status, and repayment in full will be required to clear your name.

Creditworthiness: Various terms of the loan (interest, max amount borrowed) will vary based on credit worthiness as assessed by me in your "Effective Report Of Outstanding SBR Trust, Evaluated Routinely" Score. If your E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. is large enough, you will qualify for larger borrowable amounts and lower interest rates. E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. scores will not be made public at this time.

For frequently asked questions, please see the following post.
    lolololololol at every fukkin statement in this post. but yea its not about the points for you demi, its the principle

and how is anything interest free here? max reduction is 75%. why cant you add a clause if 6%+ of loaned amount is paid in a week then no interest for that week. then your interest free loan claims would be JUST A TINY TINY BIT true! you greedy points whore. i doubt you follow any of this bullshit you points princess.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

all i conclude from the OP is that he likes long roosters

Triple_D_Bet

Sorry wulfy, the E.R.O.O.S.T.E.R. can't be increased by nonsensical rambling. Please work to fix the above issues which bring your score down and apply again!

awolfe
    awolfe's Avatar Become A Pro!

i need a loan to get started...lemme know whats (if) available....terms seem quite reasonable

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

As a non pro you can only send 2 a day so really hard to get a loan.
    nice username...

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Tripple, can I get a 500 betpoints loan? I need 500 so Fidel will give me the rest to become pro. I need someone to help me out.

You said above " repayment in full will be required to clear your name"... I did pay all my debts, albeit slow on the last one.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

Quote Originally Posted by awolfe View Post
    i need a loan to get started...lemme know whats (if) available....terms seem quite reasonable
    5 posts

5 loan inquiries.

Whose ghost are you?

Wulfman?

awolfe

appreciate the on the username...and if i could amuse u a bit further by asking "can only send 2 what"....new to the site dunno wtf that means....but i do 'preciate the reply an any other info....

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

Wulfman.....awolfe

Surely wulfy wouldn't be that stupid?

awolfe

new user-new account

no ghost...new to the site, username/real name...trying to figure things out and get started-loan would be great if

available..reply with terms if applicable-thanks

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

"can only send 2 what".
    Non pros can only transfer 2 points per day.

Triple_D_Bet

So you're new to the site, and 8 minutes after you sign up you're bumping old threads asking for large loans? Not the profile of a successful borrower...you need more than 12 hours of history on the site before someone's going to lend you a small fraction of what you're asking for.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Wulfman.....awolfe

Surely wulfy wouldn't be that stupid?

As sure as you suck at poker wulf is that retarded
    Points Awarded:

runner5k gave Vegas39 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last