Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's Tremendous play

Tough night all around for Sammy and I lost the RL on the BRAVES, and the Vikings in the NFL. I am here to put out my huge play, i capped this game right after the Vikings loss, i was up all night and here is what I bet...........The Texas Rangers ML @ +106 for 85 units, 1 unit= 1,000 dollars, good luck and i will be back for a more in touch and up and personal look at this game 5, have a blessed day! LET THE SUN SHINE IN!

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

ur dropping 85,000 REAL money on this game?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Bo$$ Bet$ View Post
    This guy is a joke. He has never posted a picture or any real evidence that he/she is dropping that amount of "real" money.
    This guy claims to be some "ultimate" capper at Covers, but even over there the members don't buy his post.

This guy will still be a joke until he can come up with some type of proof of wagering so much money. The only excuse he/she has so far is that he/she uses a "local bookie".

He/she has a few members following. Lots of them left after the over $100K bet he/she lost.

So this guys is just bad news man. That's all.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

like the rangers also, hope you hit with your 85k

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

don't care whether he is betting 85k or 85 cents, i never buy into other peoples picks, win or lose , do it yourself

rav_himself
    rav_himself's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck sammy but today i'm on the rays.

they won't lose 3 at home in the motherfvckin playoffs!

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    This guy is a joke. He has never posted a picture or any real evidence that he/she is dropping that amount of "real" money. This guy claims to be some "ultimate" capper at Covers, but even over there the members don't buy his post. This guy will still be a joke until he can come up with some type of proof of wagering so much money. The only excuse he/she has so far is that he/she uses a "local bookie". He/she has a few members following. Lots of them left after the over $100K bet he/she lost. So this guys is just bad news man. That's all.

What local bookie accepts 85k wagers? Hahaha

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Which is why the guy is a joke.

And then this joke will say that he/she is driving to Vegas to wage all that money. But the funny part is the way that the journey is explain, it doesn't even add up too.

Huge fail!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

people do this for attention and get it, he won. there is no money being wagered at all. the thrill is babbling and having people waste time babbling back. there is no spread either.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

on the rangers as well.

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Like the wager as well. Sorry only make a little less then 85 K a year so my wager will not be as large.....

bsjmcconnell
    bsjmcconnell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

Sammy, come on dude! People would believe you A WHOLE LOT more if you where a little more reasonable with your wagers....its ok if your betting the same as us...$50-$100 hell even $500. but this consistent wagering of $100,000 is just not believable. I have been reading almost all of your posts and find you kinda funny and somewhat accurate in your picks some of the time, but nobody can believe these ridiculous amounts your posting.

just my thoughts!

Good Luck!

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I won't even talk to anyone who bets less than $300,000 a game.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Bo$$ Bet$ View Post

I'm betting $100,000!!! No make that $200,000!!! Dammit that ain't enough!!! Let's go $500,000!!!
    Attached Images  

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

No!!!! Might as well make it a million!!!!!
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eviltsi

callmeboondox404
    callmeboondox404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

i have been reading this suckers post for a few weeks now. he must of lost a million with all the losers he picks. what sucks for me is that i bet texas yesterday before he posted this thread. i feel my money is gonna be gone now because he picked it.

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    No!!!! Might as well make it a million!!!!!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

good luck i got one time on it

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post

This guy.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

TODAY MY WAGER IS TAMPA BAY RAYS GAYS LIKE ME FOR 556 MILLION DOLLARS LET'S GET THIS FLOWERED AND MONOLOPY MONEY GUYS

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

You guys know heres here for attention right? If you don't reply to his thread he will go away.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

You hit this one.

Have fun buying a happy meal with the money you win.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked the Rangers till I saw this fukk was on them

Rays it is! For $500,000,000

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by rav_himself View Post
    Good luck sammy but today i'm on the rays. they won't lose 3 at home in the motherfvckin playoffs!
    Damn...I wanted to take rays...now I have to change my bet .

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    We should have a pool to try and guess what Sammy's big chase play will be on Tuesday, and how much monopoly money he'll be risking.
    It's definitely the baseball game, because there's no college football tomorrow. I'd guess he'll take the Rangers for "75,000 dollars."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    The Texas Rangers ML @ +106 for 85 units, 1 unit= 1,000 dollars

AntDaAZN
    Check Spreadsheet for my plays.
    AntDaAZN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, I have the Rays for $10 Billion.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roy Halladay

payn
    payn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post

This guy.
    Hahahah! Nice one !

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rav, Good luck bro, I had to go with my brain and gut and inner sanctum, now for all the guys who Mock my wager amounts..........WOW WHAT A BUNCH OF ENVIOUS PEOPLE, COVERS AT LEAST RESPECTED THE MERE FACT I AM BETTING ALL THIS DOUGH, YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR THE WAY YOU TALK, WHAT WOMAN WOULD DATE OR EVEN MARRY YOU? GROW UP AND BE MEN! I AM ALL MAN WITH 2 HANDS AND A WAISTBAND THAT REPRESENTS ME AS A LIVING BREATHING ANIMAL MAGNETIZED CREATURE WITH A HEART OF ASH AND A TONGUE MADE OF RUBBER. i MAKE BIG BETS BECAUSE I HAVE THE DOUGH, SORRY IF I PLAY LARGE UNITS, I WOULD FIR IN NICELY IN VEGAS I HAVE BEEN TOLD, I AM NOT A 100-500 DOLLAR CAPPER, THATS SMALL POTATOES, YOU ARE BETTER COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT I AM HERE FOR YOU! AND ONE DAY SOON.......... I AMY BE GONE, JUST LIKE THAT, IN FACT IN AM SO CONFIDENT 1000% SURE THE TEXAS RANGERS WILL WIN THIS GAME, MY WAGER OF 85 UNITS @ +106 REFLECTS THAT, I WILL PACK UP MY BAGS AND CLEAN OUT MY BLACK DESK AND LEAVE THIS PLACE FOR GOOD, I KNOW I SAID THAT ON SATURDAY BEFORE BALL ST. TOOK MY 125 K, BUT THEN I REDEEMED MY PRECIOUS POSITION AND WON THE 225K ON MICHIGAN STATE. I LOSE THIS WAGER ON THE RANGERS YOU CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO SAMMY, YOU HAVE MY HONORIA WORD ON THAT. NOW BACK TO THE GAME AT HAND, TAMPA IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION, I CALLED SOME OF MY FRIENDS ON THE RANGERS AND THEY WERE PISSED OFF ABOUT THE FACT THEY LOST BOTH GAMES AT HOME, THE FANS CAME OUT TO SEE THIS SERIES END, AND PLAY THE YANKEES, AND I TEXT-ED A FEW PLAYERS AND THEY SAID SAMMY WE WILL WIN TONIGHT, ONCE I HEARD THAT I CAPPED THE GAME JUST LIKE I ALWAYS DO, AND FELT EVEN BETTER ABOUT TONIGHTS GAME, CLIFF LEE WILL DOMINATE THE WAY HE DID IN GAME ONE, PRICE IS GOOD BUT CAN BE HIT, MY PREDICTUION............ 3-1 TEXAS RANGERS BABY!!!!! AND THAT GETS ME 85K PLUS SOME CHANGE, SAMMY WAS HERE AND SAMMY MADE HISTORY AND SALUTE THE SAMMY, DID YOU GUYS KNOW IN THE SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME THAT I HAVE BEEN LACING UP THE CLEATS HERE AT SBR, I HAVE BROKEN ALL KINDS OF RECORDS FOR MONEY OWN AND POPULARITY AS WELL, THIS THREAD HELL ALL THE THREADS ARE CLASSICS AND ALL STAR QUALITY, I SHOULD START MY OWN BLOG AND THEN THE WORLD WILL KNOW OF THE SAINT SAMMY SUNSHINE! WITH THE POWER AND PLEASURE OF 88 MONKEYS PRACTICING FOR THEIR DANCE MOVES FOR THE NIGHTLY SHINDIG I TOO HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO LET LOOSE AND CUT A RUG, BACK IN 1992, IN LITTLE ROCK ARK. I WAS STUDYING THE ART OF BELLY DANCING AND MY TEACHER THE LOVELY AND TALENTED SONJA WAS A PRETTY AND A WET PEBBLE ON THE SIDE OF THE BLUE ARK MOUNTAINS IN THE RUSTIC SIDE OF KINGSBURY CONNECTICUT ON THE 4TH OF JULY AT AROUND 3:37PM, THE EXACT TIME WHEN IF YOU LOOK REALLY CLOSE YOU CAN SEE THE BEES MAKING ORGANIC HONEY AND THE COWS GIVING BIRTH. THANK YOU TEXAS RANGERS FOR ALL YOU DO!

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12512

Texas vrs NYY.

haps247
    haps247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

SAMMY, post a pic of your betting slip

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Ur last post made laugh sammy, I'm on the same side GL

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

OMG....I texted the Tampa Bay players too......T And they said they were gonna win too...

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

LOL WTFFFFFF is this ???

dude there is no way a person that can barely write a clear sentence is texting anyone on the Texas Rangers..

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

We should have a pool to try and guess what Sammy's big chase play will be on Tuesday, and how much monopoly money he'll be risking.
    It's definitely the baseball game, because there's no college football tomorrow. I'd guess he'll take the Rangers for "75,000 dollars."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    The Texas Rangers ML @ +106 for 85 units, 1 unit= 1,000 dollars

Sammy, don't you think it's getting kind of ridiculous when I can predict your plays and almost exactly nail your supposed dollar amounts?

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good luck tonight Sammy I had to go with the Rays. I know Lee has never lost but I think Price gets revenge tonight. Anyway good luck and forget about that Vikings game we were on the right side 13 points off turnovers and they needed everyone of them to beat us. You capped it right

12 Last