hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Man just cut the dude some slack

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hugh thanks for the support, you seem like a stand up guy, Mikail, I never said anything about winning this wager, just said the score and told the guys my feelings at the moment, I am really wired at the moment as to be expected, I won my 15k Braves play now this big 20k bet would be huge, if not I am really taking a big fall back to earth, even if i win I will go back to my normal size units, 500-1000 a game, no more chasing and no more big bad unit plays, my heart and my body can not take the pressure. I took these 2 MLB games today for a clear and direct reason. I had a plan all along and sometimes plans are made to............................ come through.

Sammy 11

wow Timmy staying in against Young, been on base on three times, ok now i am going crazy.

Sammy 11

11 K's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 MORE OUTS TILL....................... 20,000 DOLLARS, PLUS THE +115, guys I am starting to get really excited, this is my biggest wager in my life. if i win 37K today I will be on top of the world!

hugh4310

Lets bang out these 6 outs my man!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ahhlenn View Post
    this post made me laugh out loud in class...
    Yea, I've been known to be pretty awesome

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just pulled Timmy. That's gotta worry Giants RL backers.

Sammy 11

Lopez great job my man, I cap each game like I am the owner and I give it my utmost care and devotion, 3 MORE OUTS BABY! Makail, love your avatar, I am a Phillies fan true and true, are you still happy you faded me tonight?

Sammy 11

I said Giants would win 5-1, but 3-1 still pays the dough!

Sammy 11

I would be remiss if I didn't thank PAT BURRELL, AFTER ALL he is an ex-PHILLIE! HIS 3 RUN SHOT IN THE 4TH MAKES THIS RL PLAY EVEN STILL ALIVE.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

GL Sammy Here we go....

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    I would be remiss if I didn't thank PAT BURRELL, AFTER ALL he is an ex-PHILLIE! HIS 3 RUN SHOT IN THE 4TH MAKES THIS RL PLAY EVEN STILL ALIVE.

WvGambler

uh oh.....im on RL too

WvGambler

Reynolds K's a lot......have faith

drfunkmaster
    printing it

thats it We are done!!!

WvGambler

cash it sammy!!!! ya slow adult you!

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Ship it!!!!!!!!

hugh4310

Great job

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

nice call Sammy! So you made 35k today.

WvGambler

good job sammy. together we won 13million bucks!

Sammy 11

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-1 GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMMY TOLD YOU ALL TODAY WOULD BE THE DAY I GOT MY REDEMPTION, i just won..................... OVER 20,000 DOLLARS, Giants RL @ +115 FOR 20K............ if you all knew how I am feeling right now, thank you to all the ones that believed in me, and 2-0 TODAY 4-0 IN RL WAGERS, and 37,000 dollars plus I WON THIS NIGHT! now maybe guys will understand how good i am and how i can help them, GOOD night guys see you tomm. for my play, but it will not be a big wager, hell why should it, I JUST HIT THE JACK POT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! SLAMMING Sammy is gone!

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work, congratulations. I got on your giants pick. I loved the end, but not nearly as much as you. Get it crunk - thanks for the play

Sammy 11

thanks Bleed, I knew sooner or later guys would come around to me, and see what i am about, I am happy you followed me, and I will do my best each night here and in the NFL and soon to be NBA forum as well, those are my 3 sports I care about and win money on, good night everybody and see you all bright and early in the AM. p.s. I took Covers by storm as well, guys were not used to a capper like myself, but in time they all knew one solid fact........ I AM SMART AND WIN GAMES. not much else matters in this thing we do, anyway I am on cloud 9 as you can tell, I am not a rich guy but with the Lottery win back in 2002 and winning bets like tonight it does make life a little easier having dough in your pocket, BUT IMO I REALLY Y LOVE TO CAP game and try to out smart the books, plain and simple I am here for a reason, and MLB is my 3rd best sport to cap, NFL IS number 1 and NBA is second, Sammy Staircase is going to bed.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This proves nothing. Anyone and I mean anyone can chase their losing wagers with More make believe money and eventually they will win. This guy is just a joke, plain and simple. No one is betting 20 grand on a regular season baseball game. And anyone out there that supports this dingle berry is as big of a joke as he is.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Don't worry Kermit. Some of us can see whats really going on.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You didn't answer Yisman's question from awhile ago: If you were posting from your iPhone in the middle of your drive from Vegas back to California, how did you manage to still post in colour and a strange font on here? I can never do that from my iPhone and I've tried several times. Teach me your tricks please.

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while

Its hard for people to maintain an under 30% picking ability, You were due

Nice job hitting your little fake, fairy tail, monopoly money plays

Your still an under 50% capper/ attention whore who is full of shit

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

just another phony among many here at sbr

Sammy 11

I can see some of you will always be envious and jealous of the true blue capers like myself, IMO if you guys keep fading me you will go............BROKE. I could care less if you believe my wagers or not,I have been betting for 13 years now and have wagered high and mow, I TOLD YOU they at COVERS called me .... BIG TIME, BIG GAME SAMMY. guess now you can see why..winninng a 15K AND 20K RL wagers. I love that after 4 days i have a following of haters and bashers, BUT I AM THE ONE WHO MADE THE BIG BETS AND I AM THE ONE WHO IS GOING back to Vegas Saturday to collect my winnings, if you can not figure out how good i am or what i can conquer then i feel bad for you as a person and more importantly as a gambler. BE MEAN AND TELL ME DID U ALL FADE ME TONIGHT?? LOL i bet you did, good night my new fans and friends, I will be back in the morning LA early morning baby! Here is a little secret.................. you can not beat me, you can only ride with me and get paid, I DARE YOU ALL TO FADE ME AGAIN. Sammy did it again, KERMIT little buddy you are now my new best friend, at Covers i had a guy just like you, and he wasn't as smart as me like you are not as smart as me, this big night was for you.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

It's hard to believe a word you say about the amount you're wagering when not only are you known to be full of it at other forums, but you won't answer a simple question as to how you managed to bypass SBR's mobile platform and change the style and colour of your post when no one else can on an iPhone.

Quit with the bullshit stories and bet amounts and just post plays. Maybe after a month or two of that people will take you seriously. If you haven't decided to change your name by then that is.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    I can see some of you will always be envious and jealous of the true blue capers like myself, IMO if you guys keep fading me you will go............BROKE. I could care less if you believe my wagers or not,I have been betting for 13 years now and have wagered high and mow, I TOLD YOU they at COVERS called me .... BIG TIME, BIG GAME SAMMY. guess now you can see why..winninng a 15K AND 20K RL wagers. I love that after 4 days i have a following of haters and bashers, BUT I AM THE ONE WHO MADE THE BIG BETS AND I AM THE ONE WHO IS GOING back to Vegas Saturday to collect my winnings, if you can not figure out how good i am or what i can conquer then i feel bad for you as a person and more importantly as a gambler. BE MEAN AND TELL ME DID U ALL FADE ME TONIGHT?? LOL i bet you did, good night my new fans and friends, I will be back in the morning LA early morning baby! Here is a little secret.................. you can not beat me, you can only ride with me and get paid, I DARE YOU ALL TO FADE ME AGAIN. Sammy did it again, KERMIT little buddy you are now my new best friend, at Covers i had a guy just like you, and he wasn't as smart as me like you are not as smart as me, this big night was for you.
    Yo, man, No offense, but from what I read over at covers, you were getting your butt handed to you on a daily basis by these people who you claim that you are smarter than. And for someone who is so terrible at punctuating, spelling and general math, how can you even begin to claim that you are smart? You are smart because you lost your ass and then followed it up with 2 ridiculously far fatched make believe wager amounts and finally won? You cannot back up one thing that you say on here.

It must be a sad life for a loser like you to have to float from one messege forum to the next because no one, and I mean no one likes you because they can see through your lies and bullcrap and then you are finally banned out of there. What a sad pathetic life you must have, posting all day on various messege forums under different names and bumping up your old threads for attention. Only a fat pimpled faced geek that has never been laid and has agoraphobia would act the way that you are acting.

Posting from his I-Phone

Kermit

And I am sorry, but NO self respecting capper would bet that much of his roll just to act cool on a messege board and try to get accepted after failing miserably. You can't even call yourself a great capper purely based on that action alone. You are more like a Mush than anything.

Sammy the Mush

Sammy 11

Throw Back Thrusday..... Grits and Corn bread

What an amazing night, I think thats all that needs to be said, we all know i was 2-0 and won a ton of dough, moving on to today.... here is my play for the afternoon game, then be back for my big not huge like las night but good size wager, I love I mean love the ARIZONA Diamondbacks today, I just locked it in @ +167 for $500 dollars, good luck and see you all after the game, Sammy WILL make it SHINE LIKE a hamster in the middle of the night, when he just found that piece of cheddar cheese your grandma dropped at dinner!!

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1050

lets hit this big dog.

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

yea i like

First ... 345678 Last