Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Why didn't you tell us you were a Trader at Wall Street...

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You watch old VCR tapes? WTF does a game from the 80's or 90's have to do with players now? And who even has a VCR? You won the Texas lottery? From Philly?When you talk about riding things, we all know what you really mean
    Kermit, just sit back and enjoy the ride

Buckeye5234
    Buckeye5234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

im putting infinite dollars on it

dskibin2
    dskibin2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Hmmm, 15K, he must be fairly confident..

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1050

i hope you hit it.good luck.

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use a local. He can handle
    That kind of
    Action.SAmmy will win

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye5234 View Post
    im putting infinite dollars on it
    I am putting infitity + 1 on it.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    This post and thread should have been on a separate thread.as u all know my big i
    mean huge wager is.....Atlanta braves RL -110 for 15K. SAmmy da bull will win this bet. !!!!!

love the braves here too

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

good luck..

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Won the Texas lottery!!!??

Give it up already. You claim to be a writer? You can't even come up with half-witted lies you imbecile.

Sammy 11

Almost time for my large wager. 15,000 on the Braves RL.Sammy was here.I am the greatest capper on this earth.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Sammy what game are you gonna chase with if you lose Atl - 1.5 ?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I just got down a bone on Florida at +200 from my local.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Almost time for my large wager. 15,000 on the Braves RL.Sammy was here.I am the greatest capper on this earth.
    This guy is on tilt so bad that he isn't even taking the time to write in his alternative writing style So sammy, since you are damaged goods here, what site do you plan on making an ass out of yourself on next? Or do you already have an alias or 2 ready to go on here?

nrm025
    nrm025's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I gotta say Kermit...your posts have me laughing my ass off! "Who even has a VCR anymore?" So true!

What's killing me is I want to put a bet in on the Braves but I'm worried "Mush" is going to kill it!

Be well!

Sammy 11

Guys I drove to Vegas today and just put down the biggest bet of my life. I am really in a groove now and am risking my whole bankroll. I was on my IPhone today posting thats why I couldn't talk much, here is the bet I put down....... SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS RL @ +115 FOR 20,000! i MUST BE CRAZY i HAD TO GO TO 2 SPORTS BOOKS here in Vegas and fill out paper work but its in, I am so excited I am nervous as well, if I lose my bets then I will go into my Lottery savings, its my nest egg, but I am 100% confident that both the Braves and Giants win big, I am a master at the RL, as you all saw last night with the Yankees and Giants, OK time to drive back to CALI, see you all later GO BRAVES AND GO GO GIANTS, Sammy IS ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Guys I drove to Vegas today and just put down the biggest bet of my life. I am really in a groove now and am risking my whole bankroll. I was on my IPhone today posting thats why I couldn't talk much, here is the bet I put down....... SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS RL @ +115 FOR 20,000! i MUST BE CRAZY i HAD TO GO TO 2 SPORTS BOOKS here in Vegas and fill out paper work but its in, I am so excited I am nervous as well, if I lose my bets then I will go into my Lottery savings, its my nest egg, but I am 100% confident that both the Braves and Giants win big, I am a master at the RL, as you all saw last night with the Yankees and Giants, OK time to drive back to CALI, see you all later GO BRAVES AND GO GO GIANTS, Sammy IS ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS, ANYBODY REMEMBER BRAKON00 HERE? I THINK THEY MIGHT BE THE SAME PERSON

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

well ****, Im already on the giants

Hope they win by 1

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I am a master at the RL, as you all saw last night with the Yankees and Giants,

How did that 5k monopoly play on the Padres RL turn out for you?

Sammy 11

just a side note, where I am from, other guys that bet sports.......HAVE A FREAKING MORAL FIBER, AND DO NOT WISH THE him to lose all his money, you all really should look deep in your brain, and think,,,,,,,,,,,, why am i like that? at Covers i had this problem as well, but i had a ton of friends there and still to this day we talk, if you GUYS WANT TO FADE ME THATS FINE, I am cool with that, but when i win and win and win, DO NOT BLAME ME, I CAN 100% SAY THAT I WILL WIN BOTH IF MY PLAYS TONIGHT, BRAVES WIN RL WINS ME 15K, HAD TO RISK 16K, AND THE BIGGEST one of my life,20K on the GIANTS RL @ +115, THATS A TON OF DOUGH, and i will be back this weekend to pick up my MONEY!!!!!!!! i have a good friend in Vegas he is in the know and he wouldn't let me make this kind of wager if he didn't think it was solid as a ROCK, Sammy Shake n Bake will make you all happy tonight.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Every day you're promising you'll win all your plays.

Yesterday you said if you didn't win 'em all you'd stop posting.

Well, you somehow managed to lose them all and you're still posting in your bright green and yellow.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Sammy is a joke. Win or Lose today, any normal person would of been broke with all those losses and high wagers.

Someone said earlier that it would make more sense if this Sammy kid would post screen shots of his wagers or a photo of his ticket.

Sammy 11

For the last time, I USE A LOCAL FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS, NO SCREEN SHOTS I AM OLD SCHOOL, NO ON LINE SPORTS BETTING FOR ME, MAYBE one day but as of now I am good, as for my 20K wager in Vegas, I have the tickets, 2 10k wagers at 2 sports books, IN VEGAS NOT A BIG DEAL TO DROP THAT KIND OF DOUGH. 0-0 IN THE Braves game, PLEASE SCORE SOME RUNS BRAVES, OK guys i am driving back to Cali and want to beat the rush, my big bet on the Giants is on at 7pm, out here, i will post when i get home, HOPE THE BRAVES GET IT DONE FOR SAMMY DA BULL. IF SOMEONE COULD update the score of the game since I cant check while driving home I would be much appreciated.

Sammy 11

YES CONRAD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-0 BRAVES THIS IS AWESOME, just as I was checking the scores one last time, Sammy Sunshine WILL WIN THIS 15K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BACK AND AFTER THIS MY 20K WAGER ON THE GIANTS RL @ + 115, MARK MY SALTY LIPS THIS NIGHT WILL BE THE GREATEST AND BIGGEST OF ALL TIME FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

loser

Sammy 11

well in REAL LIFE BUDDY 15K MEANS A LOT! and after the Giants and Timmy shut down the lowly DBACKS i will win in just one day................................. 37,000 dollars, IF ANYBODY HAS THE GUTS AND FORTITUDE TO MATCH THAT OR BEAT THAT LET ME KNOW,Sammy Shut Down has spoken! this is what i do.................WIN GAMES AT A RAPID RATE, OK I LOST A FEW NIGHTS, BUT WOW LOOK AT ME MA! WINNING THE BRAVES RL WITH EASE, 15 LARGE WILL BE MINE IN A FEW HOURS, THEN 20K ON THE GIANTS RL.

yisman

remember, he claimed to be driving to Cali (I don't think this kid is old enough to drive), and then when the Braves scored, he mysteriously was able to post again.

Sammy 11

Yisman, really. if u read my previous post, I SAID I WAS USING MY I PHONE, but while driving on a 4 hour trek, i limit my stops, but thanks for making a whole lot of sense, and YES WHEN THE BRAVES SCORED 4 FREAKING RUNS, YOU BET YOUR ASS I STOPPED TO PULL OVER AND POST!!!!!!!! I GOT 15 K ON THIS GAME, CAN U COMPREHEND THAT? OK JUST FINISHED MY fALAFEL SANDWHICH BACK TO CALI. 4-0 BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit

[COLOR=#000000 !important]well in REAL LIFE BUDDY 15K MEANS A LOT! and after the Giants and Timmy shut down the lowly DBACKS i will win in just one day................................. 37,000 dollars, IF ANYBODY HAS THE GUTS AND FORTITUDE TO MATCH THAT OR BEAT THAT LET ME KNOW,Sammy Shut Down has spoken! this is what i do.................WIN GAMES AT A RAPID RATE, OK I LOST A FEW NIGHTS, BUT WOW LOOK AT ME MA! WINNING THE BRAVES RL WITH EASE, 15 LARGE WILL BE MINE IN A FEW HOURS, THEN 20K ON THE GIANTS RL. [/COLOR]

Hey Dikhead, anyone can pretend to be betting thousands of dollars and can easily match you. I have $50 grand on the Red Sox +135 on the runline. From what I could gather, the only friends that he had at that covers place were other names that he created. He had a girlfriend that he made up named pizzaface and he would post back and forth as sammy and pizzaface. This guy flys all around the contry just to place bets?
    This guy is nothing but a phuking TROLL!!!

Sammy 11

DID I MENTION THAT I AM THE MASTER AT PLAYING THE RL??????? about to hit another one and tonight makes 4 in a row, i am a legend on here after 3 freaking days, THAT IN IT SLEF IS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit

Anyone can chase day after day with larger fake amounts and eventually win. And no one believes your bogus story about placing bets in Vegas.

He was driving and pulled over to post If that is true, then you are an even bigger loser than we all thought. No one that is betting 20K on a game is woprried about bragging on a messege board about it.

Kermit

DID I MENTION THAT I AM THE MASTER AT PLAYING THE RL??????? about to hit another one and tonight makes 4 in a row, i am a legend on here after 3 freaking days, THAT IN IT SLEF IS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yo, The only thing that you are a master of is slobbing the knob and a Legend of taking the wood

yisman

Yisman, really. if u read my previous post, I SAID I WAS USING MY I PHONE, but while driving on a 4 hour trek, i limit my stops, but thanks for making a whole lot of sense, and YES WHEN THE BRAVES SCORED 4 FREAKING RUNS, YOU BET YOUR ASS I STOPPED TO PULL OVER AND POST!!!!!!!! I GOT 15 K ON THIS GAME, CAN U COMPREHEND THAT? OK JUST FINISHED MY fALAFEL SANDWHICH BACK TO CALI. 4-0 BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You keep contradicting yourself.

Plus, if you're posting on your "I PHONE", how do you get all the colors and emoticons in there?

Have fun with your "fALAFEL SANDWHICH", though.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything?

I'd bet a large amount of money that you were not in Vegas today, and did not have falafel. You're just an inveterate liar.

Sammy 11

Kermit , U R MAKING YOURSELF LOOK MIGHTY FOOLISH, and I had over 150 friends, but if u think they were all me, then be my guest, and her name was PIZZA MAKER, and her name in real life was BRYCE, and she was not me, get a life bro, you are sooo envious and jealous of me and my sudden popularity and now that i am winning, ARE U GONNA TAIL ME ON MY GIANTS RL>????????????? of course you are, ABOUT TO WIN 15 THOUSAND DOLLARS ON THE BRAVES RL, not much else to say besides that, MY CAPING ABILITY AND PROWESS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND MY bankroll speaks for itself. 4-0 BRAVES, i called this game to utter perfection, ANYBODY COULD HAVE PLAYED the Braves ML but i was a amazing capper and put the RL out.

First 1234567 ... Last