snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

2010 MLB Season Thread

This thread will be for the ENTIRE Baseball season and will take the place of the system thread i already have posted. I don't think i will have the time to keep the other system thread updated and posted daily because it will simply require to much time. The system is laid out in that thread so if you want to track it yourself feel free to do so.

Included in this thread will be two types of plays. Both types of plays i will post were very strong last season and as i don't have the exact records they both had a win rate of 63% or higher believe it or not. I will have "Projected Money Line" Plays and i will have what i will call "Strong" Plays. I will explain the plays and when they will start below.

"Projected Money Line" Plays:
    *The projected ML referenced below are not based on my calculations i will receive it from a internet source. Also the rules below are also referenced from the same source.*
    1. Their must be a 25 cent differential from the posted ML to a projected ML.
    2. The posted ML must be moving in the opposite direction of the projected ML.
    3. Starting pitchers must have at least 20 innings pitched.
    4. Favorites above -175 are eliminated.
    5. Teams that are on a losing streak of 2 or more in a row are eliminated.
    6. If the projected ML is less than the posted ML and the above criteria are met we play the favorite.
    7. If the projected ML is greater than the posted ML and the above criteria are met we play the underdog.

"Strong" Plays:
    These plays will start Mid May to allow for a statistical reference. These plays do not commence at the start of the season to avoid using last season's data/stats or projected data/stats.

BOL and as i already stated these plays will not commence at the start of the season but they will continue through the World Series. I expect a extremely successfull season and i know if you tail these plays you will not be disappointed. I know i might have a few skeptics, as we all do, but i believe the record of these plays will speak for themselves.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

April is almost here.

christyh7
    christyh7's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you have picks for today?

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I dont play pre-season....winning plenty in CBB!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

1 more week ladies and gents.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball is almost here Snapstick.....

Are you gonna be listing any of the JM plays ?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

looks interesting, I hope you last the whole season...its a grind

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Only a little over a week to go!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    This thread will be for the ENTIRE Baseball season and will take the place of the system thread i already have posted. I don't think i will have the time to keep the other system thread updated and posted daily because it will simply require to much time. The system is laid out in that thread so if you want to track it yourself feel free to do so.

Included in this thread will be two types of plays. Both types of plays i will post were very strong last season and as i don't have the exact records they both had a win rate of 63% or higher believe it or not. I will have "Projected Money Line" Plays and i will have what i will call "Strong" Plays. I will explain the plays and when they will start below.

*The projected ML referenced below are not based on my calculations i will receive it from a internet source. Also the rules below are also referenced from the same source.*
    6. If the projected ML is less than the posted ML and the above criteria are met we play the favorite.
    7. If the projected ML is greater than the posted ML and the above criteria are met we play the underdog.

"Strong" Plays:
    These plays will start Mid May to allow for a statistical reference. These plays do not commence at the start of the season to avoid using last season's data/stats or projected data/stats.

BOL and as i already stated these plays will not commence at the start of the season but they will continue through the World Series. I expect a extremely successfull season and i know if you tail these plays you will not be disappointed. I know i might have a few skeptics, as we all do, but i believe the record of these plays will speak for themselves.

My "Projected Money Line" Plays: will be posted in the bold red font and my
    "Strong" Plays: will be posted in bold blue font.

Again these plays will not start until the dates stated above in the rules for each type wager.

BIGRED12
    BIGRED12's Avatar Become A Pro!

My "Projected Money Line" Plays: will be posted in the bold red font and my
    "Strong" Plays: will be posted in bold blue font.

Again these plays will not start until the dates stated above in the rules for each type wager.
    cant wait playa

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

.....anyone gonna make it out to Target Field on Friday
    for the Twins first game in their new outdoor digs ????????/

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I live in Nevada and dont really care about their new stadium...

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Remember to tread lightly the first part of the season. My plays will not start until mid to late April for the reasons stated above...BOL

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

if your a real good capper the start of the season is where you make your name .. why do you need stats to play your picks

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    if your a real good capper the start of the season is where you make your name .. why do you need stats to play your picks
    Read the rules of my plays in the first post...BOL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Not trying to make a name...my results will speak for themselves.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's time who u like in the season opener.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Boston

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

When my plays start in a few weeks i will be flat betting with all plays. Strong plays will be 3 units each and "Projected" ML plays will be 1 unit each.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

My "Projected Money Line" Plays will begin first, in about 2 weeks followed by my Strong Plays starting in mid May....BOL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

As i previously ststed i will be flat betting as thats the most profitable...If you have any questions as to what flat betting is ask and i will post the formula.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

A change in units from my previous posts. Below will be my units for each play along with the formula

"Projected Money Line" Plays and "Strong" Plays will be 1 unit each. I will not wager any more and any less than 1 unit with each play. All my plays carry the same weight for wagering purposes and the record/results are based on 1 unit per play. The flat betting formula will be as follows:

Favorites: Bet Size = 2u/((100/ODDS)+1)
    Underdogs: Bet Size = 2u/((ODDS/100)+1)

Here is an example for the player who plays 1 unit = $100.00

Favorite @ -160:
    1.23 to win .77 ($123.00 to win $77.00)

The total risk + reward is = to double the unit amount.

Underdog @ +200
    .67 to win 1.33 ($67.00 to win $133.00)

When inserting the odds in the above formula do not use (-) or (+) symbols.

If you have any questions let me know. I will be posting the wager amounts if you are a $100.00 per unit player. If your unit amount is less than $100.00 you will have to do the math yourself.

I will be flat betting taking my unit amount (1 unit) and bet the amount that the risk + the win = double (2x) the unit amount or size. Every game i wager will have equal value and this is true flat betting and IMO is the best way to manage your money and to wager correctly. Believe it or not most people do not understand what flat betting is and hopefully this will help you understand. Not only is playing the right games based on the Money Line important but also equally as important is your wager amount whether wagering on a dog or favorite. The incorrect way to wager is this: If you are betting a -115 fav, you bet 115 to win 100, and if you are betting a +160 dog, you bet 100 to win 160. If you are serious about making money this Baseball season you need to understand flat betting and use it the correct way.
    Last edited by snapstick; 04-06-10 at 05:45 PM.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

"Strong" Plays:

A change in units from my previous posts. Below will be my units for each play along with the formula

"Projected Money Line" Plays and "Strong" Plays will be 1 unit each. I will not wager any more and any less than 1 unit with each play. All my plays carry the same weight for wagering purposes and the record/results are based on 1 unit per play. The flat betting formula will be as follows:

Favorites: Bet Size = 2u/((100/ODDS)+1)
    Underdogs: Bet Size = 2u/((ODDS/100)+1)

Here is an example for the player who plays 1 unit = $100.00

Favorite @ -160:
    1.23 to win .77 ($123.00 to win $77.00)

Underdog @ +200
    .67 to win 1.33 ($67.00 to win $133.00)

When inserting the odds in the above formula do not use (-) or (+) symbols.

If you have any questions let me know. I will be posting the wager amounts if you are a $100.00 per unit player. If your unit amount is less than $100.00 you will have to do the math yourself.

I will be flat betting taking my unit amount (1 unit) and bet the amount that the risk + the win = double (2x) the unit amount or size. Every game i wager will have equal value and this is true flat betting and IMO is the best way to manage your money and to wager correctly. Believe it or not most people do not understand what flat betting is and hopefully this will help you understand. Not only is playing the right games based on the Money Line important but also equally as important is your wager amount whether wagering on a dog or favorite. The incorrect way to wager is this: If you are betting a -115 fav, you bet 115 to win 100, and if you are betting a +160 dog, you bet 100 to win 160. If you are serious about making money this Baseball season you need to understand flat betting and use it the correct way.

In a nutshell these 2 previous posts are my 2 types of plays and my flat betting rules that apply. My next post will be the day my plays start which will be in about 2 weeks. I'm looking foward to at least a 65% win percentage which will result in a great ROI percentage and your bankroll will grow dramatically. Alot of people post plays but most do not understand money management regarding flat betting and it is very important.
    Last edited by snapstick; 04-06-10 at 05:49 PM.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

thats a lot of words im ridin dogg got a nice stack to start with lets get it

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Patience is good.

Get on Milwaukee tonight, off the record.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I am wagering on one play per day until my thread plays begin in a few weeks. I am 3-0 so far in bases and if you are interested in my plays i post one play per day in the thread below..The thread is a daily thread.

AzNDooM Official MLB Best Bets Thread - Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 **PLAYS OF THE DAY**

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Good luck this year man

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

BOL mlb.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Here is my one play today. As i mentioned previously I will post the link for my one play per day until the plays in this thread start.

AzNDooM Official MLB Best Bets Thread - Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 *PLAYS OF THE DAY*

evicktd
    PLAYOFFS!
    evicktd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

on a run already? can't wait. best of luck snap

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Thanks..I plan on having a big year...These thread plays will be successfull plays just as they were last season.